Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-13-2009, 11:48 AM   #1
goldendreamer
Veteran Chunin

goldendreamer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Bleach vs. Naruto

Make your choice!
Old 06-13-2009, 12:01 PM   #2
kakashi842
Chunin Exam Proctor

kakashi842 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via AIM to kakashi842
Default Re: Bleach vs. Naruto

naruto hands down
Old 06-13-2009, 03:42 PM   #3
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi842 View Post
naruto hands down
No, just no.

Humans can't see shinigami.

Shinigami are faster than Naruto characters.

They are also more powerful.

Bleach stomps, badly.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:08 PM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I just started on Bleach two days ago.......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-13-2009, 04:43 PM   #5
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Bleach wins, it's no contest.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-14-2009, 01:53 PM   #6
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Depends..

Old 06-14-2009, 06:12 PM   #7
sakuraharuno2
Freshmen Academy Student

sakuraharuno2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

bleach
Old 06-14-2009, 06:17 PM   #8
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Depends..
just look at all the eps, you well see why bleach stump's, there like dbz people with swords

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 06-14-2009, 06:21 PM   #9
FoxBoy2900
Chunin Exam Participant

FoxBoy2900 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto dont matter naruto goes 4 tails it is over dont matter if they go hallow madara would use
Spoiler:
eternal sharingan
and dominate them u guys all 4got all the powerful demons and ninjas in naruto i mean if the tailed beasts were free they would DOMINATE all them

Naruto Rulz!

Lets rev it up!!-yusai

sis:Hinata_Byakugan
Bro:shippuden515120,DragonAngel
Genin of Village Hidden Guarded by Dragons
Old 06-14-2009, 06:23 PM   #10
FoxBoy2900
Chunin Exam Participant

FoxBoy2900 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

all of them

Naruto Rulz!