Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 04-17-2010, 08:46 PM   #41
Chain of Hatred
Ninja Academy Student

Chain of Hatred is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: I think I figured out the Tobi Question!

I think I mentioned this earlier in this thread, when Madara partially removes his mask to show Sasuke his sharingan we get to see that he has wrinkles on his face, meaning he is old underneath the mask. Therefore he cannot be using Shisui's body, as Shisui was young when Itachi killed him.
Old 04-17-2010, 08:54 PM   #42
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I see that now
You were just testing if I knew 2<5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Well Jeeves should think highly of himself. Great men like him come once a ...
Oh wait he's fictional. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Spoiler:

Yay!!!!! Dieter.
Of course he's fictional, it's elementary my dear Watson. Ha, now I'm the smart great man that's not....Oh.

Really though what is their to predict. I would have to make up characters to predict anything, although it seems the main players are finally forming.

So therefore, Tenma, Dieter and Anna are the good guys. Monster is bad, but Eva is out of her gourd, so she will be evil too. Inspector Lunge thinks Tenma is out of his gourd, so he will inadvertently help Eva thus help Monster. By the way, did he get a voice change? Or maybe it's just me.

Still Madara is
Spoiler:
Dieter
I just know it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-17-2010, 09:00 PM   #43
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain of Hatred View Post
I think I mentioned this earlier in this thread, when Madara partially removes his mask to show Sasuke his sharingan we get to see that he has wrinkles on his face, meaning he is old underneath the mask. Therefore he cannot be using Shisui's body, as Shisui was young when Itachi killed him.
That's what I thought at first.
But remember, Orochimaru retained certain features (like creepy snake
eyes) when he took bodies. That and Kimmimaro saying that one with
an immortal soul still needs a new body made me think of this theory.

Also Kakuzu said that Immorality doesn't exist.

So Madara is likely a ghost using Shisui's body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
You were just testing if I knew 2<5.

Of course he's fictional, it's elementary my dear Watson. Ha, now I'm the smart great man that's not....Oh.

Really though what is their to predict. I would have to make up characters to predict anything, although it seems the main players are finally forming.

So therefore, Tenma, Dieter and Anna are the good guys. Monster is bad, but Eva is out of her gourd, so she will be evil too. Inspector Lunge thinks Tenma is out of his gourd, so he will inadvertently help Eva thus help Monster. By the way, did he get a voice change? Or maybe it's just me.

Still Madara is
Spoiler:
Dieter
I just know it.
Did who get a voice change?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:06 PM   #44
Chain of Hatred
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
That's what I thought at first.
But remember, Orochimaru retained certain features (like creepy snake
eyes) when he took bodies. That and Kimmimaro saying that one with
an immortal soul still needs a new body made me think of this theory.

Also Kakuzu said that Immorality doesn't exist.

So Madara is likely a ghost using Shisui's body.
But Madara is not Orochimaru. And if Madara could do soul transfers like him wouldn't he need a "live" subject to transfer to?
Old 04-17-2010, 09:18 PM   #45
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But Madara is not Orochimaru. And if Madara could do soul transfers like him wouldn't he need a "live" subject to transfer to?
Yes, Madara isn't Orochimaru but it could have been a case of double
foreshadowing. Where you think it's referring to one thing but it's
actually referring to another. Kakuzu helps to further this point.

Well not necessarily. Orochimaru may have. But Madara is an Uchiha.
They get to cheat. Though perhaps Madara took Shisui's body
when he was alive? And Shisui's drowning was Madara (who was
just pretending then later teleports)

...At least in my case.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:26 PM   #46
Chain of Hatred
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Yes, Madara isn't Orochimaru but it could have been a case of double
foreshadowing. Where you think it's referring to one thing but it's
actually referring to another. Kakuzu helps to further this point.

Well not necessarily. Orochimaru may have. But Madara is an Uchiha.
They get to cheat. Though perhaps Madara took Shisui's body
when he was alive? And Shisui's drowning was Madara (who was
just pretending then later teleports)
Now you seem to be just throwing stuff out there, but you're right about the Uchiha. It's improbable, but not impossible.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:30 PM   #47
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Now you seem to be just throwing stuff out there, but you're right about the Uchiha. It's improbable, but not impossible.

Hey, recycling plots happens all the time in manga.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:52 AM   #48
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Did who get a voice change?
Inspector Lunge.

It seems less cartoony unemotional and now just dispassionate.
But perhaps it's just me.

Old 04-18-2010, 07:35 AM   #49
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Inspector Lunge.

It seems less cartoony unemotional and now just dispassionate.
But perhaps it's just me.

It's the same voice actor. He probably just got more in character.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:03 PM   #50
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Location: In the Village Hidden in the Mountains... Lying in the grass... Watching clouds...
MinatoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

is this your completed theory of the one we discussed mrsticky005??
----
v
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."-Pain

"Shut up..or I'll kill you."-Gaara, Mei Terumi

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it,
which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"-Kakashi

"I have long since closed my eyes, my only goal is in the Darkness"-Sasuke
Adopted: Chibi♥Mei♥, Sakumo
Old 04-18-2010, 04:05 PM   #51
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoUchiha View Post
is this your completed theory of the one we discussed mrsticky005??
I think me and Wooster are just joking around here.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:07 PM   #52
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Location: In the Village Hidden in the Mountains... Lying in the grass... Watching clouds...

oh ok then...carry on
----
v
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."-Pain

Old 04-18-2010, 04:13 PM   #53
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
oh ok then...carry on
The stuff about inspector lunge and what not is from a different manga.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:15 PM   #54
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Quote:
The stuff about inspector lunge and what not is from a different manga.
oh i didnt read that.. i read the first page... but im still hanging on to our probably-unlikely theory that Obito was Shisuis older brother
----
v

Old 04-18-2010, 05:20 PM   #55
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
oh i didnt read that.. i read the first page... but im still hanging on to our probably-unlikely theory that Obito was Shisuis older brother

How is it probably unlikely?

...At least in my case.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:37 PM   #56
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Quote:
How is it probably unlikely?
because we dont have much proof except a timespan and age for the 2...so i think we need to try to find more evidence
----
v

Old 04-18-2010, 09:31 PM   #57
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
because we dont have much proof except a timespan and age for the 2...so i think we need to try to find more evidence

evidence would help indeed

...At least in my case.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:44 PM   #58
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Compared to Tobi's personality, Madara's true personality is considerably calmer and much more serious, but he still has a habit of joking around and disrespecting everyone around him.

Despite his current limitations in battle, he is extremely arrogant, insulting even the strongest ninja and treating Akatsuki members as mere tools.

Quote:

Obito and Izuna Uchiha have some similarities:

They both died in battle.

Both gave their Sharingan to another person.

They have the same birthday as well as the same blood type.