Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 04-14-2010, 12:53 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter 491 Funky Discussion:Copy the thread not the title playaz *happy wooster?*

**Ok it's not really out yet, but it's better to make this thread now and not have 9 differnt threads of the same thing with the same tittle.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 04-14-2010 at 01:54 PM. Reason: I cheated
Old 04-14-2010, 12:58 PM   #2
SakiUchiha
Apprentice Genin

SakiUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Chapter 491 discussion thread

I was gonna say....can't wait for it.
Quote:
Naruto on disney xd sucks don't watch it at all it is terrible too many edit's if you watch your eye's will explode.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:39 PM   #3
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Since you cheated once again, I hear by demand you rename this thread with a hilarious name.

Something like:
Chapter 491 Funky Discussion:Copy the thread not the title playaz.

Old 04-14-2010, 01:50 PM   #4
SakiUchiha
Apprentice Genin

SakiUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Since you cheated once again, I hear by demand you rename this thread with a hilarious name.

Something like:
He didn't cheat. He was just quicker than you.
Quote:
Naruto on disney xd sucks don't watch it at all it is terrible too many edit's if you watch your eye's will explode.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:51 PM   #5
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Something like:
lol I all ways fail at changing the tittle XD

Old 04-14-2010, 01:53 PM   #6
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakiUchiha View Post
He didn't cheat. He was just quicker than you.
Yes zerosameri did. This thread goes up when the chapter comes out.

Old 04-14-2010, 01:54 PM   #7
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
lol I all ways fail at changing the tittle XD
Just move the thread to another section. There a box that lets you change the title. Then move the thread back here.

Old 04-14-2010, 01:57 PM   #8
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Just move the thread to another section. There a box that lets you change the title. Then move the thread back here.
still doesn't work. oh well XD

Old 04-14-2010, 02:02 PM   #9
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 491 Funky Discussion:Copy the thread not the title playaz *happy wooster?

You got the title change now you need to move it back. Or did you move it one too many times?

Old 04-14-2010, 02:04 PM   #10
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 491 Funky Discussion:Copy the thread not the title playaz *happy wooster?

Quote:
You got the title change now you need to move it back. Or did you move it one too many times?
I moved it 1 time. this seems to happen to me a lot though every now and then. XD

----

This chapter seem really dull

Old 04-15-2010, 06:18 PM   #11
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

some chapters need to seem dull to make others look better

Old 04-15-2010, 06:21 PM   #12
AkiraNeko
Chunin Exam Proctor

AkiraNeko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I've read Chapter 491....so I guess it's out in some places..weird...
Nous ferons tout droit
Mon bel amour, mon bel amour

Village Hidden in the Aura

"Sometimes I wish I could disown my sister, but then I realize we're the only two in the room."

"Peace will find us with Harmony.."

BF: Ishtar

I love small, hard-to-read font, don't you?
Old 04-15-2010, 06:34 PM   #13
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

1. Wrong Section.
2. 9 different threads about this will happen anyways.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:18 PM   #14
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
1. Wrong Section.
2. 9 different threads about this will happen anyways.
1. can't movie it back or even edit my post in this thread
2. this is the very 1st thread about this.

Old 04-16-2010, 09:10 AM   #15
Zaori Momochi
Banned

Zaori Momochi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
1. can't movie it back or even edit my post in this thread
2. this is the very 1st thread about this.
Talk to Zetsu he should be able to move it.

Who cares if it is the first? There is going to be like 5 more anyways, and yours is certianly not the best based on the posts so far.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:42 PM   #16
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I thought this was an ok chapter. Too many days passed and too many things happened. I wished things would of been dragged out more. I wonder when we will see Madara and Kabuto again?

Old 04-17-2010, 07:15 AM   #17
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hey, the thread is back. I am as happy as a clam.

Right Walrus and Carpenter?

Old 04-17-2010, 03:45 PM   #18
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What the heck...? What is this? and why are you guys fighting over who gets to open the thread for a chapter...
Old 04-17-2010, 03:51 PM   #19
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
What the heck...? What is this? and why are you guys fighting over who gets to open the thread for a chapter...
Were not fighting, and I cheated when I made this thread. And who makes the thread 1st wins. So it's like a game.

Quote:

Right Walrus and Carpenter?
Clams can't be happy

Old 04-17-2010, 05:53 PM   #20
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Location: In the Village Hidden in the Mountains... Lying in the grass... Watching clouds...
MinatoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Quote:
Clams can't be happy
ooooo, you got burned Wooster
----
v
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."-Pain

"Shut up..or I'll kill you."-Gaara, Mei Terumi

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it,
which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"-Kakashi

"I have long since closed my eyes, my only goal is in the Darkness"-Sasuke
Adopted: Chibi♥Mei♥, Sakumo