Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 04-15-2010, 07:33 PM   #21
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyou Sasuke View Post
"Dracula dont suck......he scrapes and licks *licks* lol
lol..i remember that
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:47 PM   #22
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I LOVE THAT SHOW~!! one of the best/hilarious on CN.....i love it soo much....FREDFRED BURGER~!! he's so funny....i remember his first debut was in the episode "Keeper of the Reaper" that was like the best

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:17 PM   #23
Toph
Chunin

Toph is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey! I remember this one. This was totally awesome! Mandy was pretty cool... She was worse than Grim and to think that he was the reaper. But I definitely have to agree with some here. Fredfredburger was the BEST!!!
Toph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:26 PM   #24
original uchiha
Banned

original uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyou Sasuke View Post
"Dracula dont suck......he scrapes and licks *licks* lol
hi im fred
original uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 03:27 AM   #25
Sasuke 32
Ninja Academy Student

Sasuke 32 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
I LOVE THAT SHOW~!! one of the best/hilarious on CN.....i love it soo much....FREDFRED BURGER~!! he's so funny....i remember his first debut was in the episode "Keeper of the Reaper" that was like the best
lol, that was like my favorite episode... I still remember the song
Old 04-16-2010, 09:31 PM   #26
somerandomgirl14
Chunin Exam Participant

somerandomgirl14 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I can spell my name really good!

F-R-E-D-F-R-E-D-B-U-R-G-E-R

Fred Fred Burger!

Yes.

Miss that show.

Now I'm not.

The end
somerandomgirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 08:22 AM   #27
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Probably one of my favorite CN cartoons. I lol'd at Mandy so much, because she was a little crazy.

I also liked to play the games on CN's website. Anyone remember that dodgeball game where you hit Grim's skull, I think? Pahah one of my favorites.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 08:23 AM   #28
InvaderChelsea
Chunin Exam Participant

InvaderChelsea is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to InvaderChelsea Send a message via MSN to InvaderChelsea Send a message via Yahoo to InvaderChelsea Send a message via Skype™ to InvaderChelsea

I love Mandy! She's awesome!!
"Die!"
Put this if you love
Tei Sukone!
InvaderChelsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 01:00 PM   #29
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerandomgirl14 View Post
I can spell my name really good!

F-R-E-D-F-R-E-D-B-U-R-G-E-R

Fred Fred Burger!

Yes.

Miss that show.
LOLz
Fred Fredburger was awesome. I miss that show, it was really funny.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 01:09 PM   #30
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i loved that show ^^

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:36 PM   #31
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I didn't know Fred FredBurger was so popular >,>

My favorites are Mandy, Nergal Jr, Jeff, Irwin, and the Invisible Duck from that one episode with the fart jokes that I forgot the name of. Might've just been called Invisible Duck.

My favorite episode is Chicken Ball Z, obviously a parody of DBZ.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 04:41 PM   #32
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I used to watch that show all the time. My fav. character on there was "Grim". Also his relative, aunt something, who talked in a very Jamaican accent.

By the Way though what ever happend to Billy's cat "Milkshake"?

animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 09:29 PM   #33
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

What about Jeff the Spider!?

He was a pretty great character.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:15 PM   #34
Tobi-Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Tobi-Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lol, this show if funny!!!

Tobi-Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:28 PM   #35
AnBu.KnighT
Chunin Exam Participant

AnBu.KnighT is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This show was so funny. Like it was my my top favorite cartoon show (next to the almighty SPONGE BOB) I always watched this show when i had a chance. My favorite character were Billy and Mandy of course...Grim was ok in some episodes, Dracula was exstreamly funny in every episode he appeared and it was surprising that he's Erwins grandpa xD so Erwin was Human/Vampire/Mummy since his mom was a mummy Lol. O and Puddin ROFL this kid was the person who gets hurt all the time or getin these crazy situations like the Bunny one. The epic battle Puddin vs Bunny xD ye that was pretty epic. But my favorite character of all time is Billy's Dad. The fuuniest man on earth xD he's dumber then Peter Griffin and ten times nasty. I give this show and the people in it a 10/10 ^^ and i speaking for everyone when i say THIS SHOW DISERVES A NEW SEASON FOR WE CAN ALL WATCH AND LOVE ^^
AnBu.KnighT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:43 PM   #36
uzumakisgirl
Chunin Exam Participant

uzumakisgirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i used to watch it !!! it was a hilarious show my favorite charactesr were mandy and the griper !!!!

;] love naruto dont mess with him !
My dream is to become hokage -Naruto uzumaki -
naruhina fan 100%
You make mistakes... but... because of those mistakes... you get the strength to stand up to them... that's why I think you are truly strong."cute
kiba,naruto,sugetsu.hot =sasuke
uzumakisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 01:55 PM   #37
Uchiha22
Apprentice Genin

Uchiha22 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Mandy: Where did you get that bike?
Billy: From a weird kid in a magic pordapotty why do you ask?

One of my favorite parts! Another one....

When that snake society or whatever it was, I don't remember, would always be like " The AGENDAAAA...."

One of my favorite shows ever!

To be a great artist... That is my dream!

Me and my A-DURR moments
Uchiha22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 06:29 PM   #38
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I remember in one episode Mandy walked out of the TV because she found out it was another episode about pets

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 07:00 PM   #39
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi View Post
I remember in one episode Mandy walked out of the TV because she found out it was another episode about pets
I remember that one. It was the episode where Billy got chosen to take care of the school mascot, this fat stupid cat that later went into Grim's magic trunk and became giant and ate everyone....including Mandy.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:47 PM   #40
SaiyanmanSS
Banned

SaiyanmanSS is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

to bad it got cancel i miss grim and billy they were funny when together
SaiyanmanSS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventures, animation, billy, cartoon, cartoon network, grim reaper, mandy, nergal, random