Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-15-2010, 12:24 PM   #1
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Sakumo Hatake Fanclub

He was a great man who was more famous than the sannin, he fought to protect his comrades by abandoning the mission. His son grew up to to be a great man because of him partially. If you like the famous white fang, sakumo hatake. Then plz join!

Spoiler:

Members

katsu uchiha-forever president

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato- new owner

SakuraGirl
Taker369
yondaime khonai
Kazuma_Of_The_Red_Clouds
RokubiRaikage
Hyyga Senju
yondaime*
Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu
luluxiu
Old Geezer
Tifa Legacy
CherryChrome
Jonesy

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 08-20-2013 at 11:30 PM.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #2
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl
Default Re: Sakumo Hatake the White Fang of Konoha FC

I would like to join
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:25 PM   #3
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

okay your in
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:52 PM   #4
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

he's awsome i'll join.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:07 PM   #5
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

was ignored.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-15-2010, 09:07 PM   #6
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

not ignored, you in! ^^
Old 04-15-2010, 09:10 PM   #7
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

yay thanks.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-15-2010, 09:11 PM   #8
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

your welcome!
Old 04-15-2010, 09:12 PM   #9
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i have two fc links in my sig u can join.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-15-2010, 09:14 PM   #10
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

ya i see
Old 04-15-2010, 09:18 PM   #11
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-15-2010, 09:20 PM   #12
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
okay now thats just creepy
Old 04-15-2010, 09:21 PM   #13
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lol i agree.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-15-2010, 09:22 PM   #14
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

miss kitty 1st posted it on Taker369 Fan Club
Old 04-15-2010, 09:23 PM   #15
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lol i know i copyed it just for you.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-15-2010, 09:25 PM   #16
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

oh thank you
Old 04-15-2010, 09:32 PM   #17
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

your welcome.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-16-2010, 06:11 PM   #18
yondaime khonai
Special Jonin Candidate

yondaime khonai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

did someone say sakumo?can i join???

''I find myself thinking...Perhaps we were born knowing everything, but are only allowed to live after having had that knowledge sealed away.'' Sephiroth
''Teachings that do not speak of pain have no meaning...because human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.'' FMA
''We all turn to the darkness eventually, it's if we stay or not that matters.''
yondaime khonai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 06:15 PM   #19
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

sure yon!
Old 04-16-2010, 06:25 PM   #20
Kazuma_Of_The_Red_Clouds
Freshmen Academy Student

Kazuma_Of_The_Red_Clouds is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He's the Man!!!! I wanna join!
Kazuma_Of_The_Red_Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hatake, konoha, sakumo, white fang