Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 04-16-2010, 01:03 AM   #1
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Metal gear solid fanclub

What is not to like about this epic series? The only people who do not get it are people who not enjoy sneaking missions and anime like plots. xD
Members:
Not me
Taker369
Nieson Uchiha
Raiden

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants

Last edited by Bacon; 04-16-2010 at 09:07 AM.
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:04 AM   #2
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Metal gear solid fanclub

i'll join.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:04 AM   #3
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

i'll join *kills fluffy*

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:06 AM   #4
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What's your favorite boss?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 04-16-2010, 01:06 AM   #5
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

probally liquid snake.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-16-2010, 01:07 AM   #6
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Not cool I made this thread before and no one Joined >_< no that face won't do, time to pull out the <_> Mind ****ed face

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:08 AM   #7
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
probally liquid snake.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M THE BIGGEST LIQUID FAN, HE'S MY FAV VILLAIN OF ALL TIME

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 04-16-2010, 01:13 AM   #8
Bacon

Awards Showcase

I am sorry Raiden xD. My favorite boss was fighting Metal gear rey. ftw xD

Quote:

Old 04-16-2010, 01:22 AM   #9
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh sorry, I thought Taker was asking he could be Liquid, so I want Ape **** because I'm his biggest fan lol

"Snake your blood will be the first to be spilled by this glorious new weapon. Consider it an honor, a gift from your brother. Now I'll show you the power of the weapon that will lead us into the twenty-first century." ~ Liquid Snake in Metal Gear Soild

Old 04-16-2010, 01:29 AM   #10
Bacon

Awards Showcase

You are indeed worthy of the code name Fox, but now you're finished!-Liquid snake Metal gear solid

Quote:

Old 04-16-2010, 01:37 AM   #11
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
You are indeed worthy of the code name Fox, but now you're finished!-Liquid snake Metal gear solid
"Foolesh man, when Death is Entreated, The battle is decided" ~ Liquid Snake Metal Gear Soild

BTW look at the liquid vid in my top 5 vid, I have the highest Thumbs up for it

Last edited by Raiden; 04-16-2010 at 01:40 AM.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:43 AM   #12
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Okies,but in the Am because I have to be up in 5 hours.

Quote:

Old 04-16-2010, 01:46 AM   #13
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Okies,but in the Am because I have to be up in 5 hours.
What time is it over there? oh and worlds Greatest Cut Scene

Old 04-16-2010, 01:48 AM   #14
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i'll join this yo.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-16-2010, 01:55 AM   #15
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
i'll join this yo.
But you already did lmao and Bacon put me up man

My fav Villein holding my fav gun, The Famas G2

Old 04-16-2010, 09:08 AM   #16
Bacon

Awards Showcase

The famas G2 has nothing on the m4 custom. xD

Quote:

Old 04-16-2010, 10:45 PM   #17
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The famas G2 has nothing on the m4 custom. xD
Your bugging, The FamasG2 not only looks more sexy then the M4 custom, but it also has less Recoil and it's more compact

Old 04-16-2010, 11:25 PM   #18
Bacon

Awards Showcase

You're the one who is bugging. The M4 can have attachments specifically meant for adressing the recoil problem and has a grenade launcher. xDD

Quote:

Old 04-16-2010, 11:50 PM   #19
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You're the one who is bugging. The M4 can have attachments specifically meant for adressing the recoil problem and has a grenade launcher. xDD
OK, now look at that, I need to BUY the attachments to cut the recoil, as the FamasG2 has a little bit a Recoil, i can but Parts for it to have NO recoil at all, and The FamasG2 is a faster shotting gun

Old 04-17-2010, 12:04 AM   #20
Bacon

Awards Showcase

The M4 does not have that much recoil to begin with,but has greater stopping power. This means I can take down an enemy from far away much quiker and with less bullets. This is good becuase most gun fights are decided by one or two seconds.

Quote: