Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 04-15-2010, 02:33 PM   #1
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Vocaloid's Mono-type Tournament

This tournament is canceled until further notice due to a lack of participants.

Spoiler:
I'm holding another tournament again, but this time it's for teams composed of a common type.

Start Date: Postponed until May 15th.

Rules:
1. No Hacking, which means no hacked stats, movesets, etc. Basically everything has to be legit. If you have questions about legit moves and such, please refer to Bulbapedia and Smogon.
2. No Uber Legendaries
* The Legendary Birds, Beasts, Regi's, the Lati's, and the Lake Trio are allowed, however.
3. Everyone on your team MUST share one type. Say you want to do Fire. You can have Houndoom, Charizard, Magmortar, Arcanine, etc. But you cannot have a Weavile because it's not a Fire-type, or you must change your team's type to Dark and take out everyone but Houndoom.
*Dragon-type users, you may NOT use Pokemon like Gyarados, Aerodactyl, etc since they are not Dragon-types. You must stick to your type.
4. You may only have 1 Pokemon of each species per team. There's plenty of Pokemon to choose from. We don't need a team of Garchomps or Lucarios.
5. Send your Team, Type, and Friend Code to me in a PM. People using Pokemon not on their team will be disqualified.
6. Opponents will be chosen with a random number generator based on the order you joined. So if you get matched with someone who has a type advantage, sorry. (But this is where Coverage moves come in)
7. You only have a week to battle. If your opponent takes longer to fight they will be disqualified. This is so the tournament doesn't take a month to finish.
8. Be nice and have fun.

Prizes
1st: Rep by Voca, Zetsu/Maikeru, a Shiny Numel* or Geodude with Pokerus (Your choice)
2nd: No Rep from Voca or Zetsu, Shiny not chosen by winner with no Pokerus.
Participants
SS4 Gogeta
rocketjed1
pool88888 (Team and FC sent)
Axel
Raiden (Team and FC sent)
ShariKage
NarutoRoxorz93 (Team and FC sent)
* Numel may take a while to get, due to being in my Sapphire and my DSlite is broken, so I'll try and see if I have another Shiny somewhere.

Last edited by Vocaloid; 05-18-2010 at 01:10 PM.
Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:35 PM   #2
SS4 Gogeta
Banned

SS4 Gogeta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Vocaloid's Mono-type Tournament

Joining.
SS4 Gogeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:10 PM   #3
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Heck, I'll join.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rocketjed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:10 PM   #4
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'll join, but i need to get my team up. I'll probably use my pearl game to get my team, has the most pokes

EDIT: Is it going to be single or double elimination? I can make brackets if need be

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Pool; 04-15-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:01 PM   #5
Axel
Apprentice Genin

Axel saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Axel Send a message via Skype™ to Axel

Are pokemon like Shaymin and Celebi aloud as well?
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:09 PM   #6
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Do you need someone to give rep?

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:12 PM   #7
SS4 Gogeta
Banned

Just go ahead and give me all the rep,since I'm obviously gonna win.....unless Roxy joins.Then give it to her.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #8
Axel
Apprentice Genin

Axel saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Axel Send a message via Skype™ to Axel

I've only been beat once...and I've had some epic battles
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:44 PM   #9
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

i don't have 6 pokemon of the same type >_>

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:15 PM   #10
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'll join, but I gotta find my DS.

Can we have like a water team, but have a water-flying pokemon?

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:16 PM   #11
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShariKage View Post
I'll join, but I gotta find my DS.

Can we have like a water team, but have a water-flying pokemon?
yeah you can man, look at the rules, Hounddoom is both Dark/Fire and he's being use for a fire team

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 04-15-2010, 11:19 PM   #12
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Oh.

Thaanks.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 02:35 PM   #13
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I might have to quit. My sister got me SoulSilver last night so I'ma be distracted for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
Are pokemon like Shaymin and Celebi aloud as well?

No. But you can use the Legendary Trio's though, aside from the Dragon Trio and Weather Trio (Ray, Gro, Kyo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Do you need someone to give rep?
Sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
i don't have 6 pokemon of the same type >_>
That's why you go and catch/breed/raise some. I don't have 6 Pokemon of any type either. At least, good ones anyway.

Old 04-16-2010, 05:36 PM   #14
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Vocaloid, if we PM our stuff to you how do we know you're not just gonna switch your team to type-advantage. -_-

Not that I don't trust you but since I won't participate (probably) people can PM the stuff to me? Just a possibility. Some people might not like PM'ing they're stuff to a participant. This is if you even play, 'cuz you're playing SS.

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 06:26 PM   #15
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurpleChidori View Post
Vocaloid, if we PM our stuff to you how do we know you're not just gonna switch your team to type-advantage. -_-

Not that I don't trust you but since I won't participate (probably) people can PM the stuff to me? Just a possibility. Some people might not like PM'ing they're stuff to a participant. This is if you even play, 'cuz you're playing SS.
I might not participate due to my attention being focused on SoulSilver xD

But I get what you mean, though I'm not a cheater. Besides, everyone'll be using different types, rather than just one. I know some people are gonna use Dragon, Dark, or Psychic, especially Psychic since it's always a popular type.

IF I participate, I'll be using Water, just so everyone knows. I've already decided on my team as well >,> But I won't reveal my team cause then everyone will be trying to get my weakness. But I'm a major Procrastinator, plus breeding for the right natures and EV-training takes forever so....yeah..

Old 04-16-2010, 06:33 PM   #16
SS4 Gogeta
Banned

I'll probably just do basic training and roll with it.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:38 PM   #17
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well I got my 6 ready Voca, I Pmed it last night to you, and since she told everyone what her team well be, I well tell you what my types team is, it's Flying

Old 04-17-2010, 01:52 PM   #18
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I've decided to quit. SoulSilver is just too addicting. Plus it IS my tournament so...
Originally, my team was gonna be Water with Gyarados, Kingdra, Starmie, Molitic, Lapras, and Swampert/Empoleon/Suicune. Oh well, I'll save it for another time.

If you're stuck with choosing Pokemon, please refer to this page. In the URL, replace Normal with any type, say you put Psychic, it'll take you to the Psychic page with all know Psychic-type Pokemon and Psychic moves. Any and all non-Uber Legendary Pokemon on the type's page are acceptable for a team of that type.

Last edited by Vocaloid; 04-17-2010 at 01:55 PM.
Old 04-17-2010, 05:37 PM   #19
SS4 Gogeta
Banned

I think I'm gonna use Ghost.
Old 04-17-2010, 06:32 PM   #20
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Whoa whoa why is everyone telling their just cause I told mine? I'm not longer participating so it doesn't matter if everyone knows I was gonna use Water.

Tags
mono type, one type, pocket monsters, poke, pokemon, pokerus, shiny, shiny pokemon, single type, tournament