Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Why are you ANTI-narusaku?
It would change the team 7 dynamic 0 0%
I dont think it will be canon 2 8.70%
I prefer a different pairing 10 43.48%
I dont like them together romantically 11 47.83%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-2010, 10:38 AM   #21
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Anti Narusaku FC - Only haters please!

I want to join!! xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:24 AM   #22
quinnzy
Genin

quinnzy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think naruto shouldpair with Hinata because they are perfect together, plus they fit together because they have different behavior out going naruto and shy cute hinata.... it's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-14-2010, 11:25 AM   #23
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinnzy View Post
i think naruto shouldpair with Hinata because they are perfect together, plus they fit together because they have different behavior out going naruto and shy cute hinata.... it's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I totally agree!! x3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #24
VJ87G
Freshmen Academy Student

VJ87G is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I perfer NaruHina than Naru/Saku cause Sakura cooking is... well, take Sakura's food pills for example and the part when Sakura put some ingredients into Hinata's chocolate, too. Trust me, Sakura's cooking will put you in the hopsital.
VJ87G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:10 PM   #25
FoxxyKat
Ninja Academy Student

FoxxyKat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would looooooove to join. I absolutely despise NaruSaku. Sakura treats Naruto like crap on top of the fact that she doesn't even like him romantically. Some act like just because you're in the same scene that that means romantic development...NO, it does not! Sakura likes him as a friend and that's it.

Ugh, this pair sucks. Please let me join!
Old 03-02-2012, 06:57 PM   #26
phoenixmiko
Ninja Academy Student

phoenixmiko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Me too! Can I please join? NaruSaku is simply desperate to see what isn't there because it can't admit that the pairing is doomed. It bashes characters and even ruins the very characters it pairs up.
phoenixmiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:04 PM   #27
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I like NaruSaku. I don't feel like debating it for the bilionth time. But when the magna ends I can only imagine how salty you guys will fell.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:34 PM   #28
phoenixmiko
Ninja Academy Student

Just looking at the two confessions makes it very clear how Naruto views Sakura's one. He did not like it one bit nor did he believe or accept her words. Unlike Hinata, Sakura had an ulterior motive and that was to lure him back to the village and make him give up his promise so he wouldn't go after them when she and her comrades pursued Sasuke. She knew that she was using his crush to string him along and lie to him about her intentions, fully prepared to take the full brunt of his anger and hatred and for him to never look her in the eyes again. That must have taken a lot of courage for Sakura to do. She loves and cherishes Naruto as a comrade and close friend and wouldn't want to lose that. But for his sake, she had to risk it so he wouldn't bear the burden any longer. It fell flat of course. It makes me wonder whether she actually thought it would work. I doubt she did.

Even if Naruto had believed her, the implications for the fate of their friendship would not have been good. On top of that, they would have been living a lie; Naruto would have been under the false impression that Sakura loves him and Sakura would have had to fake feelings for him the whole time, maybe even try to force herself to fall in love with Naruto whilst trying in vain to hide where her love truly lies and laiden with guilt that she couldn't return his affections and consumed with remorse over what she is doing to him. What kind of relationship would that be? Not a healthy one, for sure. And NaruSaku still wants this to happen?

The claim that Naruto will confess to Sakura is likely to be wrong as I reckon he has an inkling that she knows how he feels and so he will not profess love. He supports her feelings for Sasuke so confessing to her would be painful for both because they know it wouldn't work.

I also hate that NaruSaku desires Sasuke's demise. It obviously wants Sakura to go on the rebound so she will realise where her feelings really lie. There are so many things wrong with that. Naruto would just be second best in this scenario and always would be. She would merely be using him as a distraction and as a way to let it all out. Poor things...their friendship would be in ruins after that. Plus, it would just be awkward. I don't want to see that happen. Sakura is not a rebound girl. Naruto is not someone to be used or toyed with in any manner, least of all this one.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:07 PM   #29
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

When Naruto saved Sakura from Sasuke pretty much sums everything now, you just can't find a way around it. Also Sakura hasn't seen Naruto since the start of the war and she is fighting the war for Naruto like everyone else. The Konoha 9 plus Sai and everyone else are going to go help Naruto so we will see what happens there. Weather Sakura says she loves him or maybe not and it will happen somewhere else.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:40 AM   #30
phoenixmiko
Ninja Academy Student

To continue on from what I said before, the scenario I mentioned previously could still happen (from NaruSaku's point of view anyway) even though Naruto did not believe her confession because if Sasuke's death came about as NaruSaku wished, it would expect Sakura to go on the rebound and subsequently turn to Naruto. It would probably expect the same of Naruto if Hinata was killed. I imagine it thinks he would be guilt-ridden about not resolving her confession before her death and so would attempt to smother that regret by showering Sakura with affection in order to resolve her confession so as to avoid making that mistake again by being true to his feelings. *facepalm* Ugh. That's so messed up it's not even funny! Seriously, NaruSaku? You still believe the pairing can happen thinking that that kind of future awaits them should they start going out if either of those characters get killed as you so wish? That's just twisted.

In addition, though it makes Sakura sad right now loving Sasuke, that's because of what he's become. I don't see her feelings going anywhere so NaruSaku's argument that she has stronger romantic feelings for Naruto is weak and not worth sparing a thought. It most likely makes Naruto sad too because he supports her feelings and wants her to be happy. In that sense, Naruto isn't giving up his happiness because they wouldn't be happy together in a relationship anyway and I reckon he knows that. Only if they are both certain Sasuke does not hold Sakura's heart anymore and Naruto believes Sakura truly loves him, will NaruSaku stand a chance. It doesn't though because that won't happen, what with him thinking that her loving him is too sudden and a joke that's not funny, per his words when she "confessed".

Moreover, there has been evidence that Sakura has given up on Naruto in the face of insurmountable odds but Hinata has not. This highlights how a potential romantic relationship between them would not work. True, she was going to get Naruto to withdraw because the written exam was too hard for him and she did not want him to not be a shinobi again (thus wrecking his dream of being Hokage in her eyes) but that suggests she did not believe he would risk everything to achieve his ambition, even his shinobi status whereas Hinata stated that she did not want him to disappear. Quite a contrast to be sure.

Even though Sakura had been around Naruto for longer and more often, she still did not have faith in Naruto's determination and drive. Hinata, someone had not been around him a lot due to being on another team, did. That alone speaks volumes. If anything, it is Sakura - not Hinata - who has lacked faith in Naruto. Another more recent example was when she told him to give up on his promise; she no longer believed that Sasuke could be brought home or that Naruto could do it because she thinks he's not the team-mate she once knew and cannot be saved - even though Naruto had pledged to dedicate his life to doing so in response to her lifetime wish that the Uchiha was returned to Konoha by him. In essence, she not only lost faith in Naruto's vow but her own desire of a lifetime.

For me, that is very telling. Love is built on trust and faith in part and it seems that NaruSaku does not have this. Not very promising for a so-called budding romance if you ask me.

An issue I have with the Sakura's failfession is how Kishimoto drew the setting. Sakura's failfession was outside an inn amidst falling snow with comrades and teachers looking on (and possibly the inn occupants listening in too). Not a very intimate and private place to confess. Not very dramatic either. The setting for Hinata's confession was a battleground with only Pain and Naruto there and things were getting dire. It was dramatic, unexpected and exciting. Naruto and Pain were the only ones who heard Hinata say "I love you". To this day, Naruto is the sole remaining person who was privy to that profession of love. In Sakura's case, everyone was. Hardly subtle, really.

It doesn't help that Sakura says that she is simply one of the villagers who love him. She lumps herself in with the rest. The villagers don't love Naruto romantically, do they? XD Exactly. By doing that, she is implying that she does not love him in the way she is trying to make out. Like the village, Sakura hated Naruto. But now, she loves him. She loves him as comrade and for who he is because she's got to know to him and has acknowledged him.

In contrast, Hinata never hated him. She watched him even when everyone else could not spare him a glance (though one could argue this was the case for Iruka too but he isn't in love with Naruto so it's irrevelant in this sense).

She saw his potential, acknowledging and supporting him; albeit silently and in the background. Hinata had faith in him from the very start. Sakura did not. She saw who he really was even back back. But guess what? Sakura did not. It did not take much for her to do so. But for Sakura (you guessed it!), as someone mentioned here, it took something drastic for her to finally see past all the prejudice and hatred and the same goes for the village. When it comes to her supposedly loving Naruto, Sakura hasn't exactly had the best start, has she? In fact, one could say she's had no start at all and it still remains this way now. What NaruSaku claims to be evidence for her so-called feelings for him is not proof at all. It only serves to highlight that she has come far in how she views Naruto along with the village. If anything, the changes in her perception of him happened mostly in sync with the rest of the other ninjas of Konoha including the rookies. Conversely, Hinata's view of Naruto has always been positive. Even Iruka's wasn't in the beginning. In conclusion, the apparent evidence that Sakura has fallen in love with Naruto is nothing more than proof that she no longer despises him and finally sees him for who he is (as with the village and the rookies, it took her a long time to do so unlike when it comes to Hinata). If Kishimoto wanted to emphasise Sakura's love for Naruto, he would have singled her out the way he has with Hinata and have her view on Naruto at the start to be different and hint at the potential for her feelings towards him to become romantic. But he didn't and still hasn't. That suggests he won't be doing so anytime soon.

It's clear Sakura's feelings lie somewhere else. Unless Sakura truly falls out of love with Sasuke and is shown to be falling in love with Naruto, I highly doubt we'll be seeing any solid NaruSaku evidence at all.

Even if all that did happen - what with Naruto not believing her confession in the first place - it's likely he would reject her, crush on her or not. It would take a lot to convince Naruto if Sakura actually fell for him now; it wouldn't matter how he felt about her (there's no way he'd confess to her in this context) because she lied to him and strung him along the first time and that alone would put him off, even if it turned out that he forgave her back then (we still don't know if he did but I reckon so) as it would not erase the fact that it happened and she did those hurtful things. I wouldn't blame him if he didn't want to hear it. Who would want to go through such a trainwreck of epic proportions a second time? Not me. I doubt he would either. I would not envy him his position in the least if it happened, plus their relationship would be strained as heck and most likely broken beyond repair as a result.

Once again, I despair at NaruSaku wanting Sakura to confess another time and wanting Naruto to profess love to her. All I can say is this: it won't end well if these confessions happen. Mark my words.

NaruSaku is well and truly doomed. But hey, it's nothing new. I merely lament the loss of Naruto and Sakura's great friendship and their integrity as characters in their own right because love - or more accurately NaruSaku - would certainly destroy that. In fact, NaruSaku is already doing it and has been for ages. I shudder to think what will be left when it's done with Naruto and Sakura, not to mention Sasuke and Hinata. When its penchant for destruction and constant state of delirium is coupled with the copious amounts of delusions it has, it's no surprise.

Last edited by phoenixmiko; 03-03-2012 at 01:45 AM.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:12 PM   #31
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I am soooo glad that this will NEVER happen
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:13 PM   #32
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
And your reason for bumping this is.....?
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:16 PM   #33
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yes it will.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:42 PM   #34
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

^Sorry club is just for NaruHina fans and people who do not like NaruSaku

soooooo......................

@Jonsey

-cuz I like NaruHina THATS WHY

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 09-18-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:55 PM   #35
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Naruto x ino forever

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:13 PM   #36
PrinceofPeace
Banned

ummmmm wrong thread pal lol
Old 09-18-2012, 09:26 PM   #37
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

I would like to join cuz Hinata owns and should be with Naruto. She actually proved her love by taking a pipe to the chest

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:27 PM   #38
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ummmmm wrong thread pal lol
umm,but I have mild-disdain for sakura and naruto. So doesn;t it count? D:

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 09-18-2012, 10:11 PM   #39
PrinceofPeace
Banned

both can join DOWN WITH NARUSAKU
Old 09-18-2012, 10:23 PM   #40
Bacon

Awards Showcase

I'm only joking fella. I've been a narusaku shipper since 06. Back when it was the joke pairing.

Quote: