Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 04-12-2010, 03:18 PM   #41
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Timeline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazuro View Post
I don't agree with haku borning in AD 1.

In part1 of Naruto, it is said that Haku was around 3 years older than naruto when they met. Which was: Naruto was 12 when he met Haku. That makes it haku is 15. So I'd say BCP 2 Haku was born~
Hmm...yeah I think you're right.
It can be kind of confusing making these.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:20 PM   #42
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Hmm...yeah I think you're right.
It can be kind of confusing making these.
Do you want me to change it in my reproduction of your timeline or do you want to take over and put it in the OP?

Old 04-12-2010, 03:53 PM   #43
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

SageNaruto69 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
Rikudo Sennin was born
He became the 10 Tails Jinchuriki
Passed his power to his sons
Chose the Senju over the Uchiha
Seperated the Jubi's power and sealed it in the moon
Clans fight
Konoha is made
Hashirama verses Madara
Hashirama becoming Kage
Kakuzu vs Hashirama
Hashirama gave tailed beasts to other countries
Ninja War 1
Hashirama dies
Tobirama becomes second hokage

this is just a little bit, but I hope it gets a starting point
its a little off.
hashirama doesnt die until later. hes still alive when the sarutobi becomes hokage [look at the oro vs 3rd hokage battle]
kakuzu could have fought th 1st hokage any time when the ninja world was all about fighting for power.
also tailed beasts were given out as piece offerings so it could have been after the 1st ninja world war.
sorry....
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69
IF THE CHAPTER DOESNT BASE ITSELF ON NARUTO IM GUNNA START WRITING NARUTO INSTEAD!!

THE MANGA IS NOT CALLED "SASUKE" FOR A REASON. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!

-my genius words of wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZuRo
Wise words from the CAPS man himself! *claps*
Old 04-12-2010, 03:57 PM   #44
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Do you want me to change it in my reproduction of your timeline or do you want to take over and put it in the OP?
Which one requires less work on my part?

...At least in my case.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:06 PM   #45
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Which one requires less work on my part?
Well I think it should be in the OP regardless. Let me fix it and I'll tell you when I'm ready.

Put your link in the OP too.

Old 04-12-2010, 04:42 PM   #46
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Year -500? Sage of the Six Paths is born
Year -400 Sage of the Six Paths fights 10 tails. Becomes Host.
Year -300 Sage of the Six Paths has 2 sons.
Year -200 Sage of the Six Paths dies. Moon is created
Year -100Senju and Uchiha Clan founded from 2 sons
That needs to be fixed because it is missing some imprtain events, and it needs a little bit more detail. Hell I'll add all the litte things if I could

Old 04-12-2010, 04:51 PM   #47
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
That needs to be fixed because it is missing some imprtain events, and it needs a little bit more detail. Hell I'll add all the litte things if I could
By the way, I realize that the Sage of the Six Paths may have not
been born in year -500 and that his sons were probably not born
100 years after that but really it's impossible to tell the relation
of those such events except as really when it all began.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:16 PM   #48
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
By the way, I realize that the Sage of the Six Paths may have not
been born in year -500 and that his sons were probably not born
100 years after that but really it's impossible to tell the relation
of those such events except as really when it all began.
Thats part of it kinda. But rather then the whole thing needs some touch up

Old 04-12-2010, 06:19 PM   #49
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You could add all the Great Ninja Wars.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:21 PM   #50
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
You could add all the Great Ninja Wars.
I need to figure out some kinda way that shows a range event.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:29 PM   #51
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I need to figure out some kinda way that shows a range event.
Simple you have multiple columns right? You just need to have a color highlight one column down for a war. Label it somewhere in the middle. Or if that doesn't work just label start and end.

Old 04-13-2010, 03:44 PM   #52
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

I'm adding guestimate events.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:36 PM   #53
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Are you ever going to change the Year -400, etc. to B.C.P. and A.D. ?

Old 04-13-2010, 05:41 PM   #54
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Are you ever going to change the Year -400, etc. to B.C.P. and A.D. ?
Good idea.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:46 AM   #55
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yay, you changed the years.

But now the history of the Nartuo world starts with Danzo's birth. I mean, that what I think, but some scholars claim that the world existed before that.

Blasphemy, I say! Burn them at the stake!

Old 04-14-2010, 07:57 AM   #56
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yay, you changed the years.

But now the history of the Nartuo world starts with Danzo's birth. I mean, that what I think, but some scholars claim that the world existed before that.

Blasphemy, I say! Burn them at the stake!
T-bone stake?

...At least in my case.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:49 AM   #57
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I think your timeline needs to leaven up to it's potential.

Old 04-15-2010, 05:26 PM   #58
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

what to add?

...At least in my case.
Old 04-15-2010, 05:38 PM   #59
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Maybe you can add the near death of the Uchiha clan(when Itachi exterminated all of them)

Last edited by Rotate; 04-15-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:22 PM   #60
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotate View Post
Maybe you can add the near death of the Uchiha clan(when Itachi exterminated all of them)
That would be the uchiha massacre

...At least in my case.