Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2010, 12:34 PM   #1
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Tourune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: With Root In Brooklyn
Posts: 3,027
Rep Power: 0
Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Danzo + Minato vs. Pain

Deva cant use CT until there are 2 paths left



ALL goes
__________________
Quote:
PSN BrianTourune

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline  
Old 04-13-2010, 12:50 PM   #2
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: PA, USA.
Posts: 7,503
Rep Power: 0
[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]
Default Re: Danzo + Minato vs. Pain

Asura blitzes and kills them both.

Minato has no feats for base movement.

Danzo is not faster than Asura.
[Shikamaru] is offline  
Old 04-13-2010, 12:52 PM   #3
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin
 
Vivi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 14,296
Rep Power: 27
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Danzo + Minato vs. Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Asura blitzes and kills them both.

Minato has no feats for base movement.

Danzo is not faster than Asura.
Only thing about Minato's Base Speed is he saved Kakashi while he was using Raikiri.
But even Haku managed to distort that.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline  
Old 04-13-2010, 12:55 PM   #4
Jinchiruuki
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Danzo + Minato vs. Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Only thing about Minato's Base Speed is he saved Kakashi while he was using Raikiri.
But even Haku managed to distort that.
He was able to do that with Kakashi because of his formulated seal on the special kunai he gave Kakashi moments earlier.

That was not speed but FTG.

By the way...leave Preta and Deva Paths as the 2 paths left they own this with CT >.>. It is best to just negate CT and CST altogether when debating Pain fights imo.

As for the beginning of the fight Asura speedblitz + Animal Path Summons and Human Path also blitzing...I don't see how Minato or Danzo could pull this off honestly.

Last edited by Jinchiruuki; 04-13-2010 at 01:01 PM.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 04-13-2010, 01:01 PM   #5
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: PA, USA.
Posts: 7,503
Rep Power: 0
[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]
Default Re: Danzo + Minato vs. Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
He was able to do that with Kakashi because of his formulated seal on the special kunai he gave Kakashi moments earlier.

That was not speed but FTG.

By the way...leave Preta and Deva Paths as the 2 paths left they own this with CT >.>. It is best to just negate CT and CST altogether when debating Pain fights imo.
Unclear.

Could have been either. It wasn't stated or specified clearly enough to discern whether or not he ran or teleported to Kakashi. Although it would be easier to believe he FTG'd, simply because there would be no meaning for the scene in which the 4th gave Kakashi the kunai if he didn't utilize it in that instance.

In any case, Asura is much faster than that, and can blitz and rip his legs off before the 4th can even think of throwing a Kunai.
[Shikamaru] is offline  
Old 04-13-2010, 01:04 PM   #6
Jinchiruuki
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Danzo + Minato vs. Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Unclear.

Could have been either. It wasn't stated or specified clearly enough to discern whether or not he ran or teleported to Kakashi. Although it would be easier to believe he FTG'd, simply because there would be no meaning for the scene in which the 4th gave Kakashi the kunai if he didn't utilize it in that instance.

In any case, Asura is much faster than that, and can blitz and rip his legs off before the 4th can even think of throwing a Kunai.
No it was clear...Minato was a good 50 yards or more behind Kakashi at that instant..to get to him that fast without FTG would require supersonic+ speeds.

But yeah Asura's speed is ridiculous for this fight as I edited into the post you just quoted.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 04-13-2010, 01:11 PM   #7
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Tourune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: With Root In Brooklyn
Posts: 3,027
Rep Power: 0
Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Danzo + Minato vs. Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Asura blitzes and kills them both.

Minato has no feats for base movement.

Danzo is not faster than Asura.
Minato's feat's a liitle bit of Naruto and Hiruzens move and 100x speed

Danzo may not be faster than asura but Minato sure is

so you have 2 explain how pain would win
__________________
Quote:
PSN BrianTourune

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline  
Old 04-13-2010, 01:14 PM   #8
Lady Tsunade
Old.
 
Lady Tsunade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Reality <3
Posts: 9,568
Rep Power: 13
Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Danzo + Minato vs. Pain

Deva uses Chou Shinra Tensei and kills them both at once.
Stomp thread
Lady Tsunade is offline  
Old 04-13-2010, 01:17 PM   #9
Jinchiruuki
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Danzo + Minato vs. Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourune View Post
Minato's feat's a liitle bit of Naruto and Hiruzens move and 100x speed

Danzo may not be faster than asura but Minato sure is

so you have 2 explain how pain would win
Like I said...

Pain sends everyone but Deva Path and Asura or Preta path to die...CT they win.

Loop holes ftw.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 04-13-2010, 01:21 PM   #10
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Tourune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: With Root In Brooklyn
Posts: 3,027
Rep Power: 0
Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Danzo + Minato vs. Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Like I said...

Pain sends everyone but Deva Path and Asura or Preta path to die...CT they win.

Loop holes ftw.
But Minato can teleport and Danzo has izanagi
__________________
Quote:
PSN BrianTourune

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline  
Old 04-13-2010, 01:23 PM   #11
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Tourune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: With Root In Brooklyn
Posts: 3,027
Rep Power: 0
Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Danzo + Minato vs. Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Deva uses Chou Shinra Tensei and kills them both at once.
Stomp thread
But Minato can teleport and Danzo has izanagi
__________________
Quote:
PSN BrianTourune

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline  
Old 04-13-2010, 01:28 PM   #12
Jinchiruuki
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Danzo + Minato vs. Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourune View Post
But Minato can teleport and Danzo has izanagi
Teleport is if the seal is at/on the target or target area.

Ok so he can teleport....I don't see how this is going to do anything with 6 paths of pain watching each others backs with ZERO blind spot.

Danzo's Izanagi has what 10 uses? His wind release can be absorbed by Preta Path, his Izanagi can be continously slammed by Asura speed blitzing and even if Minato or Danzo manage to kill a path..Naraka can resurrect.

Doesn't matter how you put it..FEATS wise Pain owns this completely.

Danzo would stand no chance against Animal Path on his own either....even with his own Baku summon. Animal Path + Preta Path = Wind release useless and eventually no more Izanagi. Bye bye Danzo.

Deva Path, Human Path, Naraka Path, Asura Path vs Minato would own him. Asura speedblitzes with back up from Human while Deva protects Naraka.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 04-13-2010, 01:44 PM   #13
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Village Hidden in The Shadows.
Posts: 1,565
Rep Power: 9
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Default Re: Danzo + Minato vs. Pain

I don't know really. Pain has the Rinnegan. The Fourth Hokage is very fast like Sonic, and I don't know who Danzo really is. So I say that if Minato trys to use his speed and try to attempt the Rasengan, then he could get hit by the Rinnegan. So I say Pain.
__________________



Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

18-0

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is offline  
Old 04-13-2010, 01:48 PM   #14
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice
 
Yellow Flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,420
Rep Power: 13
Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Danzo + Minato vs. Pain

By hype, Minato and Danzo take this.

By feats, Minato has nothing and Danzo definitely couldn't take him by himself.
Yellow Flash is offline  
Old 04-13-2010, 01:49 PM   #15
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Tourune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: With Root In Brooklyn
Posts: 3,027
Rep Power: 0
Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Danzo + Minato vs. Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Teleport is if the seal is at/on the target or target area.

Ok so he can teleport....I don't see how this is going to do anything with 6 paths of pain watching each others backs with ZERO blind spot.

Danzo's Izanagi has what 10 uses? His wind release can be absorbed by Preta Path, his Izanagi can be continously slammed by Asura speed blitzing and even if Minato or Danzo manage to kill a path..Naraka can resurrect.

Doesn't matter how you put it..FEATS wise Pain owns this completely.

Danzo would stand no chance against Animal Path on his own either....even with his own Baku summon. Animal Path + Preta Path = Wind release useless and eventually no more Izanagi. Bye bye Danzo.

Deva Path, Human Path, Naraka Path, Asura Path vs Minato would own him. Asura speedblitzes with back up from Human while Deva protects Naraka.
but Danzo can use Shusui's eye to control the Deva to CT animal path + Asura while Minato speedblitzis Nakara, Rasengan's Human + Deamon death consom seals preta

Feats:
Danzo + Minato = Wind,Rasengan,Demon consom seal,Baku,Gamabunta,Inazagi,Wood,mind control,And 4 symbal seal = 9
vs.
Pain = CT,Sommons,Element absorb,healing,Soul removal,rabotics = 6
__________________
Quote:
PSN BrianTourune

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline  
Old 04-13-2010, 01:54 PM   #16
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice
 
Yellow Flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,420
Rep Power: 13
Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Danzo + Minato vs. Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourune View Post
but Danzo can use Shusui's eye to control the Deva to CT animal path + Asura while Minato speedblitzis Nakara, Rasengan's Human + Deamon death consom seals preta

Feats:
Danzo + Minato = Wind,Rasengan,Demon consom seal,Baku,Gamabunta,Inazagi,Wood,mind control,And 4 symbal seal = 9
vs.
Pain = CT,Sommons,Element absorb,healing,Soul removal,rabotics = 6
By using feats it doesn't mean how many feats they have doesn't mean that person wins. Feats are used to show how that persons abilities would affect the outcome of a battle.

According to you logic, if Pain took on Choji, Ino, Sakura, Hinata and Tenten, they would win because they have more feats then Pain?

Thats whats wrong with your logic, use feats as there meant to be used please.
Yellow Flash is offline  
Old 04-13-2010, 01:54 PM   #17
Jinchiruuki
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Danzo + Minato vs. Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourune View Post
but Danzo can use Shusui's eye to control the Deva to CT animal path + Asura while Minato speedblitzis Nakara, Rasengan's Human + Deamon death consom seals preta

Feats:
Danzo + Minato = Wind,Rasengan,Demon consom seal,Baku,Gamabunta,Inazagi,Wood,mind control,And 4 symbal seal = 9
vs.
Pain = CT,Sommons,Element absorb,healing,Soul removal,rabotics = 6
Number of feats doesn't determine the fight. It's how big the feats are...and frankly Minato has nothing compared to Pain.

Wrong about Shisui's eye controlling by the way..there is no way to prove that would work since it is not the true body of Nagato. You're wanking Death seal? LOL wow ok first of all that takes A LOT of prep time...so Minato would get crushed even if he tried that. Secondly, Rasengan is easily absorbed by Preta.

Even if Danzo somehow "controls" someone the minute he is forced to break his focus it wouldn't work..and with the other paths pressuring him that ability is useless.

Gamabunta is easily thwarted by Animal Path summons..Izanagi YET AGAIN will only last so long and there is a time in between his uses that he is vulnerable. Baku yet again is thwarted by another Animal Path summon. The 6-8 headed dog would own Baku and Gamabunta.

Any and all of the elemental attacks thrown by Danzo < Preta Paths absorbtion.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 04-13-2010, 07:45 PM   #18
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Miles Edgeworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: St. Mystere
Posts: 10,448
Rep Power: 14
Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Re: Danzo + Minato vs. Pain

Pain should stomp this.

Deva could use large shinra tenseis that knocked boss summons out of the village. Not CST or CT, but still enough to destroy Danzo and Minato.

Animal summon spam is a big problem for Minato and Danzo, who have but a few summons to counter.

Asura can use head laser, which would greatly damage Danzo and should be able to take out Minato (who happens to lack durability feats).

Human Path can use Soul Removal, considering he kept up with Jiraiya he should be faster than Danzo is.

Preta can absorb any lethal attacks.

If the paths somehow die, Naraka revives them.
Miles Edgeworth is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.