Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 04-11-2010, 01:57 PM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto Timeline

I'm trying to make a Naruto Timeline to help out with theories.

If you know when any canon Naruto events happened do please tell.

NOTE: I'm reworking the time line. It's gonna be better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 01-07-2011 at 05:04 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:28 PM   #2
lukerules_96
Genin Elite

lukerules_96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Timeline

Ill start With Number 1. The Sage of Six Paths is Born.

Old 04-11-2010, 05:30 PM   #3
toad
Chunin Exam Proctor

toad is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

2. the 2 brothers forming senju and uchiha
Toad's already a villain's name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by toad
i like that ur thing says great toad sage! the toads rule!! lol
Toads unite!!

Old 04-11-2010, 05:33 PM   #4
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Ok.
I won't be able to figure out the exact dates of those though.
But the more events I have the better.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:51 PM   #5
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Ok.
I won't be able to figure out the exact dates of those though.
But the more events I have the better.
There is no such thing as 'date' in the Naruto world. You will just have to go off of has things happened. And it will be a pain to do because things Madara tells in his flash back and other stuff comes before Original Naruto.

For example *I know there is stuff between*
Original Naruto
Shippuden
  1. Rikudou Sennin becomes host of the tailed beast
  2. Rikudou sepertates the tailed beast into 10 differnt ones
  3. Rikudou send them throw out the world
  4. Naruto finds out he is a host of the 9 tails

Last edited by zerosameri; 12-30-2010 at 06:30 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-11-2010, 05:53 PM   #6
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Good luck on your endeavor, but as staked, keep in mind the things in the Narutoverse have sequence, but no set dates.

To ease your burden, you could choose an event as 'year zero', and try to label things sequentially from there. Like maybe Kyuubi being put in Naruto, or the founding of Konoha.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
Old 04-11-2010, 07:38 PM   #7
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Would you post what you have so far so it could be easier for us to add in some events?
Old 04-11-2010, 07:39 PM   #8
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

There have been many attempts and failures at this. I know what you mean but its tough. The way its gonna have to be structured is something like "4 years before Kyuubi Attack: Kakashi Gaiden, Kyuubi Attack: 12 Years before start of Naruto" Or 16 Years before Start of Naruto for the Kakashi Gaiden.

I don't know Kakashi Gaiden timing, it was an example.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 04-12-2010, 01:04 AM   #9
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
There is no such thing as 'date' in the Naruto world. You will just have to go off of has things happened. And it will be a pain to do because things Madara tells in his flash back and other stuff comes befor Origonal Naruto.

For example *I know there is stuff inbtween*
Origonal Naruto
Shippuden
  1. Rikudou Sennin becomes host of the tailed beast
  2. Rikudou sepertates the tailed beast into 10 differnt ones
  3. Rikudou send them throw out the world
  4. Naruto finds out he is a host of the 9 tails
I know. I'm posting it as Nine Tails Attack on Konoha as year 0
because that's the first event we hear and the central event of the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
Good luck on your endeavor, but as staked, keep in mind the things in the Narutoverse have sequence, but no set dates.

To ease your burden, you could choose an event as 'year zero', and try to label things sequentially from there. Like maybe Kyuubi being put in Naruto, or the founding of Konoha.
Yes that's actually how I have it set up. Nine Tails attack is year 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
Would you post what you have so far so it could be easier for us to add in some events?
Sure, but it's in spread sheet format...do you know how to upload PDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueborn_Uchiha View Post
There have been many attempts and failures at this. I know what you mean but its tough. The way its gonna have to be structured is something like "4 years before Kyuubi Attack: Kakashi Gaiden, Kyuubi Attack: 12 Years before start of Naruto" Or 16 Years before Start of Naruto for the Kakashi Gaiden.

I don't know Kakashi Gaiden timing, it was an example.
There will be two types of events. Events that we know the exact date such as the Nine Tails attack and events that based off of logic we can guess when it happened. I will color coding to differentiate the two.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:36 AM   #10
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

To make life easier I'm making two timelines
one before the series and one for the series.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:39 AM   #11
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
To make life easier I'm making two timelines
one before the series and one for the series.
good idea

you might even get this stickied....get it cause your name is sticky

Last edited by Memitim; 04-12-2010 at 01:45 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:42 AM   #12
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
good idea

you might even get this stickied....get it cause your name is sticky
Cymbal Crash

:P

...At least in my case.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:47 AM   #13
Memitim

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

*helps make the timeline*

Old 04-12-2010, 01:49 AM   #14
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Anyone know how to upload a PDF online?

...At least in my case.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:52 AM   #15
Memitim

Quote:
Anyone know how to upload a PDF online?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+upload+a+PDF+online

Old 04-12-2010, 01:59 AM   #16
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Thanks for the sarcasm. I know how to use a search engine.
I'm just wondering if someone already knows where to find a good place
or if someone already knows a way to upload PDFs so I wouldn't have
to waste a lot of time searching through a bunch of junk.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:00 AM   #17
Memitim

Quote:
Thanks for the sarcasm. I know how to use a search engine.
I'm just wondering if someone already knows where to find a good place
or if someone already knows a way to upload PDFs so I wouldn't have
to waste a lot of time searching through a bunch of junk.
nah i don't know, sorry

Old 04-12-2010, 02:02 AM   #18
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
nah i don't know, sorry
That's fine.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:05 AM   #19
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Ok, forget PDFs I got Zoho (yay!)

http://public.sheet.zoho.com/public/...line?mode=html

...At least in my case.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:12 AM   #20
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Rikudo Sennin was born
He became the 10 Tails Jinchuriki
Passed his power to his sons
Chose the Senju over the Uchiha
Seperated the Jubi's power and sealed it in the moon
Clans fight
Konoha is made
Hashirama verses Madara
Hashirama becoming Kage
Kakuzu vs Hashirama
Hashirama gave tailed beasts to other countries
Ninja War 1
Hashirama dies
Tobirama becomes second hokage

this is just a little bit, but I hope it gets a starting point

~
~