Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 04:27 PM   #21
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: I'm tired of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
I was never a virgin, so I doubt that .
You were always a virgin, unless your hymen was broken in the womb?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:31 PM   #22
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
You were always a virgin, unless your hymen was broken in the womb?
I was born tainted by creation itself, weaned on sorrow and broken dreams within a pit of all that is for naught.
My dog Elly FTW:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
Old 04-10-2010, 04:35 PM   #23
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I was born tainted by creation itself, weaned on sorrow and broken dreams within a pit of all that is for naught.
Oh...

Damn.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:35 PM   #24
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
t appears we have a new emo user.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 04-10-2010, 04:37 PM   #25
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ok, So then you banged someone before you were born yourself?
Old 04-10-2010, 04:38 PM   #26
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
t appears we have a new emo user.
Nah, I got over it. Might sound harsh, but it's all pretty one note after awhile.

"Pain....Pain....PAAAIINNN...ya, I get it, lets go play some video games"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Ok, So then you banged someone before you were born yourself?
Please see the Post you yourself quoted in your reply .
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
Old 04-11-2010, 12:32 AM   #27
Ookami-san
Genin

Ookami-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

uhhhh... im just wondering.... how did this thread go from server errors to a comedy act... lol

i adopted nelliel, scar, chibi kyuubi, inuyasha, and shippo
(o)) tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in your sig if you love tobi

SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE
LETS START A RIOT DAMNIT!

Spoiler:

Little brother: Sarge's Father
Old 04-11-2010, 12:59 AM   #28
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ookami-san View Post
uhhhh... im just wondering.... how did this thread go from server errors to a comedy act... lol
Database Errors + Virgins(*cough*Nick*cough*) = Comedy act

Add 1 cup of Rhyse and the plot thickens.

Old 04-11-2010, 01:02 AM   #29
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Actually, you can forget about virgins. Nick in and of himself changes a thread around.

/Heil

Old 04-11-2010, 02:15 AM   #30
Ookami-san
Genin

Ookami-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

this has got to be one of the funniest threads ive ever been on...

i adopted nelliel, scar, chibi kyuubi, inuyasha, and shippo
(o)) tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in your sig if you love tobi

SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE
LETS START A RIOT DAMNIT!

Spoiler:

Little brother: Sarge's Father
Closed Thread