Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 10-30-2009, 03:16 PM   #1
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Kyuubi Fan Club

RULES: rule 1-KYUUBI is Awesomerule 2-no haters

rule 3-talk about KYUUBI Alotrule
4-have fun!

Nine-Tailed-Fox Info:

Spoiler:

The Nine-Tailed Demon Fox (九尾の妖狐, Kyūbi no Yōko) is the most powerful out of all nine of the tailed beasts; a single swipe from just one of its nine tails can raise tsunamis and flatten mountains. After the Nine-Tails attacked Konohagakure, Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage, sacrificed his own life by sealing it within his newborn son, Naruto Uzumaki.

Famous Quotes:
Spoiler:

(To Naruto) "(Laughs) Well, I suppose I can't kill you, can I? After all, you die, I die. Your courage is most impressive, little boy... Very well, as a reward for making it this far, I will loan you my chakra!"
(To Naruto) "You runt, you really are weak! (Laughs) You better be grateful to me... And to your beloved Fourth Hokage, who sealed me inside a twerp like you!"
(To Sasuke) "With that vision of yours, and chakra more ominous than my own... You're the spitting image of Madara Uchiha from the elder days."
(To Naruto) "Destroy everything... Destroy everything that hurts you... Give your heart to me... I will save you from the pain."

FOUNDER= Kon

SakuraGirl
Naruto Uzumaki 25
Taker369
Kursed Kreature
I<3Declan
Shinobi killer
yondaime*
PrinceofPeace
SchnarfTacular
Naruto<3
Jonesy
Opacityzero

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 06-23-2012 at 03:17 PM.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:42 PM   #2
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl
Default Re: Kyuubi Fan Club =^.^=

me i will join
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 07:58 PM   #3
Naruto-Uzumaki-25
Genin

Naruto-Uzumaki-25 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Naruto-Uzumaki-25

I want to join!
Naruto-Uzumaki-25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:36 PM   #4
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i'll join since him and kisame or even.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:07 PM   #5
Kursed Kreature
Chunin Exam Participant

Kursed Kreature is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Kursed Kreature

I Wants to Join this Nice Club for the Nine Tailed Fox, it's Demonic Power is the reason i favor the Character Naruto so much, using it's power in the games is so much fun.
Kursed Kreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:43 PM   #6
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Kyuubi FC

Kyuubi Fan Club

NINE TAILS IS AWSOME BEST OF THE TAILED BEASTS

RULES: rule 1-KYUUBI is Awsomerule 2-no haters
rule 3-talk about KYUUBI Alot
rule 4-have fun!!!

Nine-Tailed-Fox Info:

Spoiler:

The Nine-Tailed Demon Fox (九尾の妖狐, Kyūbi no Yōko) is the most powerful out of all nine of the tailed beasts; a single swipe from just one of its nine tails can raise tsunamis and flatten mountains. After the Nine-Tails attacked Konohagakure, Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage, sacrificed his own life by sealing it within his newborn son, Naruto Uzumaki.

Famous Quotes:

Spoiler:

(To Naruto) "(Laughs) Well, I suppose I can't kill you, can I? After all, you die, I die. Your courage is most impressive, little boy... Very well, as a reward for making it this far, I will loan you my chakra!"

(To Naruto) "You runt, you really are weak! (Laughs) You better be grateful to me... And to your beloved Fourth Hokage, who sealed me inside a twerp like you!"

(To Sasuke) "With that vision of yours, and chakra more ominous than my own... You're the spitting image of Madara Uchiha from the elder days."

(To Naruto) "Destroy everything... Destroy everything that hurts you... Give your heart to me... I will save you from the pain."

Members

Spoiler:

Naruto/Fan Boy
Taker369
mrsticky005
I<3Declan

...NARUTO...
"Destroy everything...Destroy everything that hurts you...Give your heart to me...I will save you from the pain..."

"PUT THIS IN UR SIG IF YOU LOVE THE NINE TAILED FOX"

/\-----/\
\(|) (|)/
=\_o_/=

Last edited by Err; 09-12-2010 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:58 PM   #7
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Kyuubi FC

there done
Old 12-19-2009, 08:15 AM   #8
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Go Nine Tails!
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:31 PM   #9
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i'll join.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-19-2009, 10:32 PM   #10
I<3Declan
Chunin

I<3Declan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i guess ill join

Call me Dee!!!!<3
I specialize in the ridiculous!!

Goodbye forum<3
I<3Declan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:39 PM   #11
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

wow it's very odd kyubii is a beast and i am kisame lol.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-19-2009, 11:39 PM   #12
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

who else wants to see a full Nine Tails vs Minato fight?
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 02:43 AM   #13
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

darn! it died when i had lef t and i had worked hard on this place too
Old 04-10-2010, 02:44 AM   #14
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

hmmm bump.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-10-2010, 02:46 AM   #15
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
hmmm bump.
ohh yea sorry

lets just let it die again
Old 04-10-2010, 02:46 AM   #16
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

for what ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-10-2010, 02:47 AM   #17
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

idk i was seaching through old stuffs
Old 04-10-2010, 02:48 AM   #18
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

cool with me.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-10-2010, 03:15 AM   #19
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinobi killer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

May I join?
Shinobi killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 03:17 AM   #20
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

idk can you ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="