Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-09-2010, 05:33 PM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Character Quote List!

Here we go! Here is a list of quotes from characters in the Naruto series!
Enjoy~!

A (The Fourth Raikage)
  • (To Naruto) "Shinobi ought not lower their heads so easily, action and power are what shinobi respect!"

Akimichi Choji
  • "I can't forgive you for calling me fat! But even more than that... not just for the last chip, or calling me fat, most importantly, I won't forgive anyone who insults my best friend!"
  • (His oath) "I hereby swear that, as the sixteenth head of the Akimichi, I will entrust the oath entrusted to me by the fifteenth to the child that will become the seventeenth! In order to protect both the Yamanaka and the Nara clans and to protect Konoha, I, Chōji Akimichi, will now come forth from my chrysalis and as a butterfly— spread my wings!!!"

Darui
  • "It kills me to do this to such great man. Some of that Silver and Gold plating may start to flake off a little when my Storm Release hits you! Even if it's a little dull!"
  • "I never noticed, but I'm very appologetic... I'll take it!"

Deidara
  • (Catchphrase) "Art is an explosion!"
  • (Before killing the Suna guards) "Look at those fools. They have no appreciation for art. You have to feel art. And true art... is an EXPLOSION!"
  • (To Sasori) "Fine art is the beauty of that single fleeting moment of explosion."
  • (To Sasuke) "You think you're so cool! And those eyes make me sick!! Always judging me .. .and my art!! You have no appreciation of the beauty of my work ... and it makes me want to kill you!!"
  • (Last words to Sasuke) "Cower in awe! Cry your heart out! Because my art ... is an EXPLOSION!"
  • "I gotta say, this village's design is pretty artistic. Means it's really worth destroying."
  • "You're nothing but a fool blessed with good genes."

Gaara of the Desert
  • "A young Gaara attempts to slash his wrist "It's no use; the sand gets in the way."
  • "I fight for my sake only and live to love no one but myself."
  • "A soul needs a purpose to live... and so I concluded that my purpose was to kill everyone besides myself. I felt alive..."
  • As long as I have sand, I can do everything.
  • Of the sand!
  • Shinobi!!
  • To remind myself I'm alive.
  • But why?... Why would you do this... for anyone but yourself?
  • ...That meddlesome mother hen.
  • It was sheer luck... I should have been killed.
  • So you're another one, eh?
  • You have someone in your life whom you honor and revere so much that every hurt inflicted on them is inflicted on you as well. And the closer they are to you, the greater the pain.
  • To feel so strongly for someone you would fight for them... and die for them... You and Naruto Uzumaki have that in common.
  • However, what if this person you honor and would even die for is not a virtuous person?
  • No... Perhaps the companionship of an evil person... is preferable to loneliness...
  • (About Sasuke) "As Kazekage, I cannot forgive him, but as a friend..."
  • (To Fourth Kazekage) "Gone forever! I'm no longer the jinchūriki you created!"
  • Hate, sadness, and even happiness, to be able to share it with another person, I learned that. He new pain like I did and then taught me that you can change that path. I wish that one day I can be needed by someone not as a frightening weapon but as the sands kazekage.
  • "Peace under an illusion is not true peace. It's only meaningful if the real world manages to accomplish it."

Haku
  • "Don't touch Zabuza-san with your dirty hands."
  • "When a person ... has something important they want to protect ... that's when they can become truly strong. "
  • (To Zabuza) "Mister ... you have the same eyes as me ..."
  • "If possible, I don't want to have to kill you ... nor do I want you to have to kill me ... however, if you come at me ... I will kill my heart with a blade, and become a true shinobi!"
  • "This bridge is where our dreams are tied together. The place where we fight. Me, for my dreams. You, for your dreams. Please don't resent me."
  • "I want to protect the person important to me ... I want to work for that person, I want to fight for that person ... I want to make that person's dream come true ... that is my dream ..."
  • "Can you understand? Not having a dream ... not being needed by anyone ... the pain of merely being alive."

Haruno Sakura
  • *Talking to Sasuke*
  • "On that day, you taught me that solitude is painful! I understand that so well right now. I have family, and I have friends but if you're gone... To me... It will be the same as being alone."
  • "Shannaro!"
  • "All I've been doing is watching you two from behind... now, get a good look at my back!"
  • (About Naruto) "I'm the one who made Naruto suffer the most… I've just been getting it wrong… just been messing it up… I don't want to get it wrong anymore… don't want to screw it up anymore."

Hatake Kakashi
  • "Naruto, it's nice that you removed the poison so spiritedly, but you'll bleed to death if you lose any more... seriously."
  • "A cute girl stopped me on the way, so I danced."
  • "Hello students, today I got lost on the road of life."
  • "The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never-ending cycles in life."
  • "I won't allow my comrades to die. I'll protect you with my life. Trust me."
  • "In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."
  • "I Kakashi Hatake, man who copied over a thousand jutsus...is about to go on a rampage!"
  • "No, you don't get it, thats why I'm telling you. You think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"
  • "I was dangerously close to becoming the hokage."
  • "I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate… I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future… never really thought about it. As for my hobbies… I have lots of hobbies."
  • "I miss the cute little newbies who used to act with wonder at everything I said and did."

Hidan
  • "Hey, I don't like it either, but my religion is strict about this kind of stuff."
  • "Kakuzu, whose side are you on?"

Hoshigaki Kisame
  • (To Asuma) "My Shark Skin doesn't slice... It cuts you to ribbons!"[17]
  • (Talking about Naruto) "Itachi, it will be a pain in the neck if this kid makes a run for it... maybe we should chop off a leg just in case."
  • (To Might Guy) "Might Guy, huh? Mighty stupid-looking guy is more like it!"
  • (To Pain) "I liked Tobi, he was good at making this gloomy organization seem more cheerful."
  • (To Killer Bee) "I get stronger in direct proportion to how strong my opponent is. I do not tire, and cannot be defeated".
  • "Look, I'm not sure what you're thinking, and given how ruthless you are, it's strange to say this... But from here, it looks like you're crying."
  • "I take back what I said. You have the brain of an insect, not a beast."
Hyuga Hinata
  • "I used to be such a crybaby, always giving up without even trying. I took the wrong path so many times. But you...you helped me find my way and take the correct path. I was always chasing after you, wanting to walk together with you forever. I want to be at your side, always. You changed me! Your smiling face saved me! And that's why I'm not afraid to die, protecting you! Because...I love you!"

Hyuga Neji
  • "Sasuke is in the darkness"

Inuzuka Kiba
  • "Yahoo! Akamaru, let's do this!"
  • "Heh, I don't know what's going on, but I'm always up for getting wild."
  • (To Tobi) " Don't think you can run away from my nose."
  • (To Naruto) "You? Hokage? You can't even beat me! No-one's deluded enough to think that you have what it takes to become the next Hokage, not even you! Tell you what, though… I'll become Hokage in your place!"
  • (To Naruto) "All right! Way to go, Naruto!"
  • (To Ukon) MANGA: "Your going down with me"
    SUBBED:"Let's die together."
  • DUBBED: "Time for you to die"
  • (About the war) "If I kick enough asses I might even end up Hokage!"
Kakuzu
  • "It was over the moment you thought you had my abilities figured out. See, unlike my partner, I actually think. Even if you analyze every aspect of the battle, things don't always go as you plan."
Konan
  • he is the bridge that will lead us to peace!

Jiraiya
  • "I'm not a pervert ... I'm a super pervert!"
  • "Wherever someone thinks of you, that's where home is."
  • (To Nagato) "When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. but knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you."
  • (To Orochimaru) "You're wrong, that's not what makes a shinobi. You never did get it, a real ninja is one who endures no matter what gets thrown at him. ... Let me explain something to you, there is only one thing that matters if you are a shinobi, and it isn't the number of jutsu you possess. All you do need, is the guts to never give up."
  • "The true measure of a shinobi is not how he lives, but how he dies."
  • "Never go back on your word ... and never give up. That's your ninja way ... and as your mentor ... I have no business whining! Because ... the student's ninja way should be the master's too! Isn't that so, Naruto?!"
  • "There, that ending ... was a little better. The frog at the bottom of the well drifts off into the great ocean. Heh heh ... yep ... pretty damn honorable ... pretty damn honorable...The Tale of Naruto Uzumaki yes... that has a nice ring to it."
  • "Getting dumped always makes a man stronger, but then again, men aren't meant to pursue happiness"

Mifune
  • (To Hanzō) "People who continue to put their lives on the line to defend their faith become heroes and will continue to exist on in legends! Stop bending your faith and scraping away your body… give up trying to refine and polish yourself. Your attack doesn't have the sharpness it used to! Because of that, your blade is dirtied with blood. Bluntness will not last! People are like swords!"
Might Guy
  • "Your right, all the effort is pointless if you don't believe in yourself."
Momochi Zabuza
  • (To Kakashi after being reincarnated) "I died as a human!"
  • "Your words cut deep, Deeper than any blade."

Nara Shikamaru
  • "Sometimes I wish I was just a cloud, floating along."
  • (To Tayuya) "How many times do I have to tell you? The first move is always a feint."
  • (To Ino) "What a drag ... I say a single thing against Sasuke, and I have to get that evil look from her eyes."
  • "You would think just this once, when it was life or death, I could pull through."
  • (To Kurenai) "When you have that kid, I'll have to protect it. So I've gotta grow up to be a cool adult too!"
  • (About women, to his father) "C'mon. You know what they're like. You can never figure them out. You never know where you could stand with them. The smallest things could put you in their bad side. Always playing little mind games with you. Trying to make you do what they want. They're just a big pain basically."
  • (About women, to his father) "If women made you a better person, I wouldn't want to know what were you like before."
  • (About Temari) "Subtle as a rhino...and scarier than my mom.."
  • (About Sasuke) "I never really liked Sasuke, but all the same, he's a member of the Hidden Leaf village he's a comrade and I'll put my life on the line to help him, that's the way of our village; I know I usually seem like a pretty lazy guy but not today because now I'm responsible for your lives too."
  • (To Naruto) "My master entrusted me with a lot, from big things to little things. Its the same for you an unlimited number of things, don't you think its about time for us, to be the ones who entrust not the entrusted, its a pain in the ass but I can't say that; Someday you'll be the one to treat others to ramen and you'll be called Master Naruto, we can't stay kids forever, like Asuma and Jiraiya I wanna be as cool as them."
  • "Ughh. Great. What's the point in setting the alarm if I'm going to wake up before it goes off? What a total waste. Now I've gotta shut it off but I don't feel like moving. But if I don't shut it off it will just keep on ringing and ringing. Sigh. It makes me tired just thinking about the whole thing. Some mornings are such a drag. . ."
  • "He's so far out of the loop he doesn't even know there's a loop."
  • "That pathetic Lord Janshin or whatever isn't your god anymore. I am. The only one bringing down vengeance is me."

Onoki
  • "Stand!! …Kage!! This is a matter of life or death! No more whimpering!! If we're the last remnants of the five Kage… then we need to make sure our final words don't ruin our reputations!! Naruto left this battle to us! We took this battle from him and vowed that we would win no matter what! And there's one more thing… that we were left by every shinobi out there — They entrusted the titles of five Kage to us! We can't let them down!!!"
  • (To Deidara) "Deidara… I trust you haven't forgotten… how terrifying I can be!"
Orochimaru
  • "There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you."
  • "The best medicines always taste bitter."

Pain
  • "...Do you understand pain a little now? If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn't mean you can come to an agreement. That's the truth."
  • "You have to understand Pain,to accept Pain,to know Pain."
  • "You think you're the only ones who matter. You think you can put off death. But peace has made you foolish and thoughtless. If you kill someone, someone else will kill you... hatred binds together."
  • "Do you really think....the ninja of Konoha are the only ones allowed to talk about peace and justice?
  • "Your death will bring peace"
  • "Too many people have died here.......there pain is what helped me grow up."
  • "As a god what I say what I think becomes the law of a god. Sensei your still just a person.....I don't expect you to understand what I am telling you."
  • "We are just ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice. But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge....and becomes a chain of hatred."
  • (At meeting in Part I) "Of course ... no mistakes. Remember what we seek ... everything, including the Nine-Tailed Fox "We're both of the same breed, after all ... motives for war are of no concern. Religion, Ideology, Resources, Land, Grudges, Love, or 'A whim ...' No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start a war."
  • (To Jiraiya) "Yahiko has been dead for quite some time. All that remains is...Pain."
  • (To Jiraiya) "We are Pain! We are God!"
  • "Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."
  • "We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred.
  • (To Tsunade) "I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."
  • (To Jiraiya) "But someday I'll break the curse. If there's such a thing as peace, I will find it!"
  • (To Tsunade) "You think you're the only ones who matter. You think you can put off death. But peace that made you foolish and thoughtless. If you kill someone, someone else will kill you... this hatred binds us together."
  • (To Naruto) "Love breeds sacrifice... which in turn breeds hatred."
  • (To Naruto) "I ... will believe in you ... Naruto Uzumaki ...
  • (Last Words to Naruto) "Dying like trash... never ending hatred... pain that never heals... that is war... Naruto... this... is what you must face... The book... and you... It's like... someone... set this all up... Or... maybe... this... is... the hand of the real god... My role is over now... Naruto... you... can really--"
  • "Naruto… I'll be returning to where our master is, so I can see your story… If you ask me… You're the third part that concludes the series… The first part was Jiraiya… He was flawless… But… The second part was me, an almost complete failure… I couldn't even get our master to acknowledge me… Ending the series is the third part… The final work will settle it all! Become such a masterpiece that that failure will be like it was cancelled altogether… Naruto!"
  • "I can see peace."
  • "Through justice I will bring peace..."
  • "Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because... No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start war. War will never cease to exist... reasons can be thought up after the fact... Human nature pursues strife."

Rock Lee
  • A genius, huh? What does that mean? 'Genius'? So I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent, not gifted like Neji ... but I work hard and I never give up! That is my gift; that is my ninja way!

Sage of the Six Paths
  • Even though you have been separated, you shall always be together. Until eventually that time shall come when you will become one
Sai
  • (To Sakura) "I've drawn hundreds, maybe thousands of pictures so far... other pictures have the situation at the time, and the artist's feelings... like portraits have the person's name... but don't pictures usually have titles...? To be more precise, even if I try to give them titles, I just can't do it. I don't feel anything... they don't put me in mind of anything."
  • (To Kabuto) "If people change... then so can I. But some things never change. Bonds. I'd like to learn more about them."
  • (To Naruto, Sakura and Yamato) "Sai is the name I was given for this mission... I'm nobody. I am a tool for Lord Danzō. I don't exist."
  • "... I don't have feelings."
  • (To Sakura) "A smile can get you out of a tough situation, even if it is fake."
  • (To Naruto) " I read it in a book... People always smile around the people they like. And you're always smiling at her. Did you tell her how you feel?"

Sarutobi Asuma
  • "Who is the king you feel you should protect?"
Sasori of the Red Sand
  • (To Chiyo and Sakura) "Since I don't like waiting or making other people wait ... I'll end this quickly."
  • (To Kankurō) "For my name to be known all the way down to a kid like you ... is an honor."
  • (To Deidara) "Fine art is something wonderful that's left long into the future ... eternal beauty."
  • "A puppet user's ability is measured by the number of puppets they can use."
  • (About Chiyo) "Great puppet masters think alike, I suppose."
  • (To Chiyo) "That is a considerable amount of puppets. But ... [Proceeds to summon one hundred puppets of his own] With this, I took down a whole country!"
  • (About Chiyo and Sakura) "I cant believe this... How long it took me to take down a little brat and an old hag... That I even had to take out my last trick..."
  • (To Sakura) "I will soon die. Before that, I'll do something pointless for you ... a ... reward for defeating me ... you wanted to know about Orochimaru, didn't you ...?"
  • (To Kankurō) "Kankurō… I want you to have my "Mother" and "Father" puppets as well… and when you die, pass them both on… to the next generation."

Shimura Danzo
  • (To Sasuke) "You may have the same eyes as your brother, but you perceive things differently. You do not value Itachi's sacrifice. Instead you just throw your anger at anything and everything. You have wasted the Uchiha clan's sacrifice."
  • (To Tobi and Sasuke) "For the sake of the ninja world, for Konoha I cannot let you live."
Terumi Mei (The Fifth Mizukage)
  • "Sir ... I swear on my name as Mizukage that I will fulfill my duty."
  • (To Chōjūrō) "Have faith in yourself. You're strong."
  • (To Ao while smiling) "Shut up or I'll kill you."
  • (To Ao) "The Fourth Mizukage's nightmare is long over ... quit talking about the old days."
  • (To Ōnoki) "Tsuchikage-sama, please move away if you aren't going to fight."
  • (When about to kill Sasuke) "It always hurts my heart to melt a good-looking guy... But you're going to have to die."
  • (To Madara) "What does that hold for us!? There's no hopes or dreams! It's just an escape!"

Tobi
  • "Tobi is a good boy."
  • "I think you should - no you HAVE to question me , its your Mission your duty... you need to know about him the man who risked everything to protect the Shinobi world... The leaf village .. and most of all his little brother . you need to know about Uchiha Itachi's life."
  • "I'm new to the bunch! Pleased to meet ya!"
  • "I know! i'll call it... Whack-a-mole jutsu!"

Temari
  • (To Shikamaru) "Tell me, has that clever brain of yours gone bad?"
  • "You are awfully fragile. What kind of man are you?"
  • "You just can't get by on guts alone."
  • "You're just like how you look; you're stupid"
  • "Who asked for your opinion? I asked for our situation, that's all."

Tenten
  • "The weaker you are the louder you bark."
  • "What I'm saying is, in the end, everyone is alone, right?"

Tsunade
  • "One of the Legendary Sannin taking on a snot-nosed Genin... I oughta be ashamed of myself."
  • (To Jiraiya about Naruto) "Jiraiya, are you the one who taught him the Rasengan? Are you acting like a teacher by teaching him something he can't master? Don't give him any ideas! That's why this kid likes to daydream that he's going to become Hokage someday."
  • "Why am I putting my life on the line? Because now... I am the Fifth Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves!"
  • "Nawaki...Dan...I hope you're watching this. Be in peace my beloveds. Your dreams are still alive...In him..."
  • "If my belief places Konoha... places the Country of Fire in danger... I will put my life on the line to protect it! As the Fifth Hokage!"
  • (To Shikamaru) "Grow up... Death comes with being a shinobi... There are times when death is hard to accept, but if you don't get over it, there's no future..."
  • (To the advisers) "What the hell is wrong with you!? How long are you going to treat Naruto like a baby!? He's inherited Konoha's 'Will of Fire!' He's grown up! And now he's out there trying to surpass Jiraiya himself! He's not some secret weapon we should be trying to hide! He's Naruto Uzumaki, proud shinobi and defender of Konoha!'"
  • (To the advisers) "People like Jiraiya... and Sarutobi, and Elder Chiyo of the Sand possessed something you two sorely lack. Do you know what that is!? ...Faith! My grandfather, the First Hokage, believed in you and entrusted you with the village. Now it's your turn to believe in these children and entrust it to them!"
  • (To Pain) "Don't sell the Five Kage short! Your words will never sway the resolve of those who refuse to let the peace their ancestors strove for be destroyed! You're nothing but a terrorist!"
  • (To Pain) "I am the Fifth Hokage... You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
  • (To Shizune) "People become stronger because there are memories that they will not forget."

Uchiha Itachi
  • "You aren't even worth killing, foolish little brother."
  • "If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me."
  • "People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"
  • (To an infant Sasuke) "Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens."
  • You are weak. You don't have enough hate, and you know something?....you never will."
  • "Welcome to the nightmare realm."
  • "Growth occurs when one goes beyond one's limits."
  • "Let me show you what the sharingan can do when wielded by a true heir of the bloodline."
Uchiha Madara
  • When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.

Uchiha Obito
  • "Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called filth, but those who don't care about their companions... are even lower than filth."
  • "I believed that the White Fang was a true hero."
  • "I am Uchiha Obito and i will surpass you once I awaken my Sharingan!"
  • "I'm about to... die... but I'll become your eye."
  • "Just when me and Kakashi were becoming friends... I couldn't bring myself to confess to Rin... I wish I had more time with everyone..."
Uchiha Sasuke
  • "I have long since closed my eyes... My only goal is in the darkness."
  • "My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone."
  • "I understand now. Even if I must take the devil's fruit, I must gain power. I am an avenger."
  • (Talking to Naruto) "Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that?!"
  • "If you think I'm just a foolish kid ruled by his emotions, that's fine. Following Itachi's path would be childish, the whispering of fools who don't know hatred. If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I live, I'll slaughter everyone they ever cared about. And then maybe they'll understand what it's like to taste...a little of my hatred."
  • I severed that bond, a long time ago.
  • "Get Out Of My Way"
  • "Bring Back My Entire Clan, Then Ill Come Back!"
  • Sasuke to Naruto: What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you so obsessed with me?
    Naruto: Because.. (pause) I'm your friend!
  • Love is nothing but a weakness to the body
  • "Naruto... it's too late, nothing you can say will change me! I'm going to kill you and every last person in your beloved village! It's time to make your choice! Kill me and become a hero, or die at my hand and become another one of my victims!"
Umino Iruka
  • (To Naruto) "Master Jiraiya only had praise for you. He was always boasting about you, saying you were like his own grandchild. He had faith that you were the one who would inherit his will, and truly believed that you would one day be a great Hokage. Master Jiraiya will always watch over you. Even this very minute, he's watching from somewhere. He wouldn't be happy seeing you sad like this. So.. Be your usual self, the one he praised so much. Don't stay depressed forever. For Master Jiraiya himself, one of the Legendary Sannin… acknowledged you as his promising student!"
  • (Letter to Naruto) "I expected you'd try to rush out to the battlefield right away. I know you're ready to fight. If you're reading this letter it means I couldn't stop you. Lady Tsunade ordered us to Kumogakure's secret island to guard you and delay you from leaving as long as possible. I'm writing this letter just in case things don't work out like I want them to… which is pretty pathetic considering I'll be on an official mission. But if that's how it goes… I don't know if I'll manage to give this to you or not, but there's something I need to tell you. In fact, now that you've left, it's the only thing left to say. Come back alive, Naruto!"
  • "It seems like the small leaves in the Village of Konoha have inherited that "will of fire" you spoke of, Third. The fire on the leaves will eventually burn greater and stronger.... It will flash its light and protect this village."
Uzumaki Naruto
  • "Dattebayo!" (Original Japanese version)
  • "Believe It!" (English dub)
  • "I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!"
  • "To become Hokage is my dream!"
  • *When talking to Sai about saving Sasuke from Orochimaru*
  • "I don't care who I have to fight! If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death! If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death! If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death! And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave! Even If i'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!"
  • "The pain of being alone...is not an easy one to bear..why is it...that I can understand your pain? But...I already have many people who are important to me now...and I can't let you hurt any of them...even if I have to kill you!"
  • "Hey, you stupid fox! You're in my body and you owe me rent! So for payment, I'll take your chakra! You got that?!"
  • "There is no point in anything if you don't go all the way."
    "Look at yourself whining and complaining like some sorry little victim. You can whimper all day for all i care. Your just a COWARD!"
  • "Isolated, alone, you have no idea what that feels like." Saskue. i do know what that feels like.
  • "There is no easy way to becoming Hokage."

Yakushi Kabuto
  • (To Naruto) "You've thrown it all away! Dreams don't come true when you're dead!"
  • (To Naruto) "Hehehe..., you can't beat me. You have no skills, unlike Sasuke."
  • "With Orochimaru-sama now integrated into this body, I plan on finding a new me. One stronger than Orochimaru-sama himself!"
  • (To Itachi) "My name is a code… My glasses are a tool… I've been no one… From the start. From the very start… I had nothing."

Yamanaka Ino
  • "There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms."
  • "SHIKAMARU! Beat her up with a 16 HIT COMBO!"
  • "WHAT?! Why wasn't he affected by my sexiness?!"

Yamato
  • "I like being nice and friendly, but I'm not afraid of ruling by fear either."

Yuukimaru

1st Hokage
  • "The fellow countrymen of the leaf make up each part of my body ... those of the village believe in me, and I believe in them. That's what it means to be Hokage!"
  • "Whenever you live, there will always be war."
  • "Those who stray from the path of justice have no courage, but under the wing of a strong leader, cowardice cannot survive."

2nd Hokage
  • "Do you hear? Guide the people, and believe in them, for it's from among them that one will come who will carry on when your time is done."

3rd Hokage
  • (Talking about Naruto) "He has combined Shadow Cloning with his own invention, the Sexy Jutsu. What a foolish ninja technique ... and he could probably get me with it, too."
  • (To Iruka)"I wonder . . . do you have it, young as you are . . . the Will of Fire?"
  • (His last words before his death) "When the tree leaves dance, one shall find flames. The fire's will illuminate the village, and once again, tree leaves shall bud anew."

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 10-07-2013 at 07:59 PM.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:00 PM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Character Quote List!

Since I can not add more quotes to the OP, I'll be adding the others here:

Quote List II

Akimichi Choza

-"Sorry Chōji's been such a pain to deal with… but that's all over. He's now worthy of being the 16th head of the Akimichi."

Black Zetsu

-"They underestimate Black Zetsu's powers… I am the land itself!"

Gaara

-"In order to escape a path of solitude, one has to work hard and forge a new path with their own power"

Haku

-"In all the world, there was nobody who needed me. I was... unnecessary"

Haruno Sakura

-"I won't give up, quitting's not an option"
-(About Naruto Uzumaki) "But no matter what you say this time, we're going to be together. Not just me; we're all going to fight together this time."

Hatake Kakashi

-"I'm a shinobi with things he want to protect, too."
-"Impure World Resurrection... its use can never be forgiven!"
-"It's all one single jutsu!"
-(To Obito) "I'm just a piece of trash… but there are things I learned. The hole in your heart is something other people can fill. If you reject your friends' feelings and this world… just because something didn't go as you wished, no one will ever come to you. And so that hole won't be filled either, if you just run away without doing anything people won't do anything for you either… As long as you don't give up, you can still be saved!"
-(To Obito) "In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash. However, those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash. And the ones who abandon their friends' feelings are even worse than that. I won't get rid of your past feelings, even if it's you who's refusing them."
-"What are you talking about? I wear this mask to hide what comes out of my nose whenever I read this book."
-"But all jokes aside... You'd never become cool by getting obsessed over it."
-"Cool guys are guys that protect their precious friends."
-This should do... I think I could get going now.
-Obito, I bet you really want to confirm... whether a heart that never bends and a will of fire that does not waver no matter what truly are possible! ...But after fighting Naruto and hearing his words... I think you've stopped being able to deny deep down that they might exist after all, Obito. And yet you still search and test everyone and everything to prove yourself wrong. Which is why even now... you keep pushing Naruto... trying to get your answer.
-Is that... Naruto and Sasuke?
-I can see what Obito sees, hear his voice. It's resonating...
-Obito...
-Obito... When people see someone trying twice as hard as others... even it's someone they used to make fun of... they instinctively start wanting to lend a hand. That's because people eventually learn that they only have each other to fill the holes in their hearts. And he who possesses a heart filled with comrades... is truly powerful!!!
-"Sasuke, I promise we'll talk more later... and I apologize for appearing so suddenly."
-"But let me, his once classmate and friend... take responsibility for him."
-"I don't know anything for sure either..."
-"That which you decided to take is just one of many... and it may not actually be wrong either... I've thought that this world is hell too... I thought I'd lost you... and then I lost Rin right after that... and later Master Minato as well... but... even though I don't know anything for sure... I tried my best to see the world with this eye. I felt that so long as I had your sharingan and words... I could see the future."
-"Actually... he may very well fail too... of course."
-"Because... I can attest that he won't fail as much as you."
-"Because if he starts to trip and stumble... I'll help him."
-"Because he'd never give up on his dreams... or reality. That's the kind of guy he is. And the way that the lives his life draws others to him. Folks who want to help him if he starts tripping. The larger and greater the support behind you... the closer you can get to your goal. That's the difference."
-I'm sure you could've seen it too, if you'd tried... since you and I possess the same eyes."
-"If comrades that you trust gather around you, hope can take physical from and become visible... That's what I believe... Obito."
-"I was hoping to have him fully make up for his past behaviors, but if he can't move, it can't be helped. You just lie there, you hear."
-"Master... please watch over Obito."
-"Not the.... but that jutsu will result in your..."
-"Are you really sure about this...? You can live... and atone for your sins, you know..."

Hyūga Hinata

-(About Naruto Uzumaki) "Naruto, I've always been chasing after you, even now. But once this war ends, I'm going to stop once and for all. Because next time, I'll be standing right next to you, holding your hand, walking with you."
-"Nn.. Naruto-kun!"

Hyūga Neji

- "You overthere!, What's your name"
-"Naruto, sometimes your eyes are even better than Mine..."

Inuzuka Kiba

-"Let's die together."

Jiraiya

-(To Tsunade) "Now my job is to help the next generation, and set a good example for them. And for that I'll gladly lay down my life, and I'll be smiling the whole time. It's what makes us old guys cool, you see."

Katō Dan

-"I will wait for you on the other side, but don't come see me yet--because you yourself are my dream."

Kazahana Koyuki(AKA Yukie Fujikaze, Princess Gale)

-"I cannot cry, because you have the eyedrops."

Might Guy

-"Even if you never want your youth to end, at some point you have to stop dreaming."
-"Run, run into the sun, and suffer! But don't mess up your hair."
-“If you don’t have faith in yourself, it’s not worth the effort.”

Morino Ibiki

-"Important information in your hands… can be a powerful weapon for your comrades and the village."

Nagato

-"If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn't mean you can come to an agreement. That's the truth.

Pain

-"It was just like this, when my parents were killed right before my eyes. By shinobi of the Hidden Leaf. Because of the existance of love, sacrifice is born, as well as hate. And one comprehends, one knows... pain. Yes. Know pain." -Pein/Pain (to Naruto)

Sai

-"So this is what it's like to have friends. I understand it perfectly...Naruto."
-"Two is better than one."

Shimura Danzō

-(About Hiruzen Sarutobi) "You are the leaves bathing in the sun; I am the roots that grow in the dark."

Tobi

-"I'm no one. I don't want to be anyone. All I care about is completing the Moon's Eye Plan."
-"I am no one, and I don't want to be anyone. My name is irrelevant."

Tsunade

-When I bet money I always lose, but when I bet my life I'll never lose."

Uchiha Itachi

-"No matter who you are, you do not know what kind of human you are until the very end. One realizes their true nature at the moment of death. That's the way to view death" -Itachi to Kisame
-"I failed. I won't put myself above you and tell you this and that, it's too late. So this time for once, let me tell you one small truth. It's all right if you never forgive me, but no matter what you become, I will always love you."

Uchiha Madara

-"Listen… In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love."

Uchiha Obito

-"This is going to continue... Your feeble words and principles are going to be proven wrong. This is what happens when you talk about hope and ideals. This is reality. Naruto... What do you have in this reality? You have no father and mother.. Your master Jiraiya is dead.. And as long as you keep opposing, you friends will die one after the other.. No one that acknowledges you will survive. And you already know.. what lies ahead of all this... LONELINESS"
-"I see... I am... in Hell."

Uchiha Sasuke

-Sasuke to Orochimaru: "Even though the snake dreams of soaring through the sky, it is forever doomed to crawl upon it's belly. So in order to obtain wings, you targeted the hatchling in the nest, but have now become the prey yourself."
-"Unacceptable. Let It Burn"

Umino Iruka

-"It seems like the small leafs in the village of Konoha have inherited that 'Will of Fire' you spoke of, Third. The fire on the leaves will eventually burn greater and stronger... It will flash its light and protect this village."

Uzumaki Kushina

-"Don't look so sad, Minato; I'm happy. Happy that you love me; happy that it's our son's birthday. If I try to imagine surviving, and the three of us living together, I can't think of anything beyond 'I'd be so happy.' If I had any regrets, it would be not getting to see Naruto grow up."

Uzumaki Naruto

-"I had a father! A mother! And Pervy Sage! All kids look up to heroes! That's why I was able to keep running forward without getting lost! I'm going to become a Hokage that beats out all the previous generations! That's MY dream! You idiot!!!"
-"Give up trying to make me give up!"
-"I won't let you kill my friends!!"
-"Create peace? Justice? Are you kidding?! Gimme a break! You killed my master! And my sensei! Hurt my friends! Destroyed my village! After all of the horrible things you've done, don't you dare talk about peace and justice!"

Yagura

-"I'm the former Fourth Mizukage!! And I was really strong! Plus I'm an adult!"

Yashamaru

-"This is it. Please die."

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 12-22-2013 at 12:02 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #3
Kakashi-sama
Chunin Exam Participant

Kakashi-sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Jiraiya
  • "I'm not a pervert ... I'm a super pervert!"
  • (To Nagato) "When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. but knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you."
  • (To Orochimaru) "You're wrong, that's not what makes a shinobi. You never did get it, a real ninja is one who endures no matter what gets thrown at him. ... Let me explain something to you, there is only one thing that matters if you are a shinobi, and it isn't the number of jutsu you possess. All you do need, is the guts to never give up."
  • "The true measure of a shinobi is not how he lives, but how he dies."
  • "Never go back on your word ... and never give up. That's your ninja way ... and as your mentor ... I have no business whining! Because ... the student's ninja way should be the master's too! Isn't that so, Naruto?!"
  • "There, that ending ... was a little better. The frog at the bottom of the well drifts off into the great ocean. Heh heh ... yep ... pretty damn honorable ... pretty damn honorable..."
  • (Last words) "The Tale of Naruto Uzumaki yes... that has a nice ring to it."

Tsunade
  • "One of the Legendary Sannin taking on a snot-nosed Genin... I oughta be ashamed of myself."
  • (To Jiraiya about Naruto) "Jiraiya, are you the one who taught him the Rasengan? Are you acting like a teacher by teaching him something he can't master? Don't give him any ideas! That's why this kid likes to daydream that he's going to become Hokage someday."
  • "Why am I putting my life on the line? Because now... I am the Fifth Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves!"
  • "Nawaki...Dan...I hope you're watching this. Be in peace my beloveds. Your dreams are still alive...In him..."
  • "If my belief places Konoha... places the Country of Fire in danger... I will put my life on the line to protect it! As the Fifth Hokage!"
  • (To Shikamaru) "Grow up... Death comes with being a shinobi... There are times when death is hard to accept, but if you don't get over it, there's no future..."
  • (To the advisers) "What the hell is wrong with you!? How long are you going to treat Naruto like a baby!? He's inherited Konoha's 'Will of Fire!' He's grown up! And now he's out there trying to surpass Jiraiya himself! He's not some secret weapon we should be trying to hide! He's Naruto Uzumaki, proud shinobi and defender of Konoha!'"
  • (To the advisers) "People like Jiraiya... and Sarutobi, and Elder Chiyo of the Sand possessed something you two sorely lack. Do you know what that is!? ...Faith! My grandfather, the First Hokage, believed in you and entrusted you with the village. Now it's your turn to believe in these children and entrust it to them!"
  • (To Pain) "Don't sell the Five Kage short! Your words will never sway the resolve of those who refuse to let the peace their ancestors strove for be destroyed! You're nothing but a terrorist!"
  • (To Pain) "I am the Fifth Hokage... You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
1st Hokage
  • "The fellow countrymen of the leaf make up each part of my body ... those of the village believe in me, and I believe in them. That's what it means to be Hokage!"
  • "Whenever you live, there will always be war."
  • "Those who stray from the path of justice have no courage, but under the wing of a strong leader, cowardice cannot survive."
2nd Hokage
"Do you hear? Guide the people, and believe in them, for it's from among them that one will come who will carry on when your time is done."

3rd Hokage
  • (Talking about Naruto) "He has combined Shadow Cloning with his own invention, the Sexy Jutsu. What a foolish ninja technique ... and he could probably get me with it, too."
  • (To Iruka)"I wonder . . . do you have it, young as you are . . . the Will of Fire?"
  • (His last words before his death) "When the tree leaves dance, one shall find flames. The fire's will illuminate the village, and once again, tree leaves shall bud anew."

My Absolute Shinobi

//
/^.
\\/ Kakashi's the man!

I adopted Chibi Killer Bee!! OH YEAH!
Kakashi-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:15 PM   #4
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

You should have put this in the form of trivia. [>.>]

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:15 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Very nice my friend, I will add those. *reps*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
You should have put this in the form of trivia. [>.>]
That would've been smart, but I decided to go with just a list this time.

Last edited by AgentShayd; 06-03-2012 at 10:27 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:18 PM   #6
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

That's okay, I was just thinking about making a trivia game which included quotes sometime but not anymore. [>.>]

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-09-2010, 06:19 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That's okay, I was just thinking about making a trivia game which included quotes sometime but not anymore. [>.>]

There is already a game about guessing quotes, though. I remember making that myself!
Old 04-09-2010, 06:20 PM   #8
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

I see. [o.o]

Well mine was going to be like a big quiz. Oh well, I would have been too lazy to make it anyways.

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-09-2010, 06:20 PM   #9
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Reikai Hezamu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Kisame Hoshigaki.

(To Asuma) "My Shark Skin doesn't slice... It cuts you to ribbons!"[17]
(Talking about Naruto) "Itachi, it will be a pain in the neck if this kid makes a run for it... maybe we should chop off a leg just in case."
(To Might Guy) "Might Guy, huh? Mighty stupid-looking guy is more like it!"
(To Pain) "I liked Tobi, he was good at making this gloomy organization seem more cheerful."
(To Killer Bee) "I get stronger in direct proportion to how strong my opponent is. I do not tire, and cannot be defeated".
Reikai Hezamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:22 PM   #10
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I see. [o.o]

Well mine was going to be like a big quiz. Oh well, I would have been too lazy to make it anyways.
Would've been interesting....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikai Hezamu View Post
Kisame Hoshigaki.

(To Asuma) "My Shark Skin doesn't slice... It cuts you to ribbons!"[17]
(Talking about Naruto) "Itachi, it will be a pain in the neck if this kid makes a run for it... maybe we should chop off a leg just in case."
(To Might Guy) "Might Guy, huh? Mighty stupid-looking guy is more like it!"
(To Pain) "I liked Tobi, he was good at making this gloomy organization seem more cheerful."
(To Killer Bee) "I get stronger in direct proportion to how strong my opponent is. I do not tire, and cannot be defeated".
Thanks, I'll add them!
Old 04-09-2010, 06:24 PM   #11
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasori of the Red Sand

(To Chiyo and Sakura) "Since I don't like waiting or making other people wait ... I'll end this quickly."
(To Kankurō) "For my name to be known all the way down to a kid like you ... is an honor."
(To Deidara) "Fine art is something wonderful that's left long into the future ... eternal beauty."
"A puppet user's ability is measured by the number of puppets they can use."
(About Chiyo) "Great puppet masters think alike, I suppose."
(To Chiyo) "That is a considerable amount of puppets. But ... [Proceeds to summon one hundred puppets of his own] With this, I took down a whole country!"
(About Chiyo and Sakura) "I cant believe this... How long it took me to take down a little brat and an old hag... That I even had to take out my last trick..."
(To Sakura) "I will soon die. Before that, I'll do something pointless for you ... a ... reward for defeating me ... you wanted to know about Orochimaru, didn't you ...?"
Old 04-09-2010, 06:25 PM   #12
Tobi-Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Tobi-Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Nice dude!!
Try putting Tobi

Tobi-Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:25 PM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I'm going to get this stickied soon, so thanks for your help.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:26 PM   #14
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kabuto Yakushi

(To Naruto) "You've thrown it all away! Dreams don't come true when you're dead!"
(To Naruto) "Hehehe..., you can't beat me. You have no skills, unlike Sasuke."
"With Orochimaru-sama now integrated into this body, I plan on finding a new me. One stronger than Orochimaru-sama himself!"
Old 04-09-2010, 06:28 PM   #15
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Sai.

(To Sakura) "I've drawn hundreds, maybe thousands of pictures so far... other pictures have the situation at the time, and the artist's feelings... like portraits have the person's name... but don't pictures usually have titles...? To be more precise, even if I try to give them titles, I just can't do it. I don't feel anything... they don't put me in mind of anything."
(To Kabuto) "If people change... then so can I. But some things never change. Bonds. I'd like to learn more about them."
(To Naruto, Sakura and Yamato) "Sai is the name I was given for this mission... I'm nobody. I am a tool for Lord Danzō. I don't exist."
"... I don't have feelings."
(To Sakura) "A smile can get you out of a tough situation, even if it is fake."
(To Naruto) " I read it in a book... People always smile around the people they like. And you're always smiling at her. Did you tell her how you feel?"
Old 04-09-2010, 06:29 PM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I added some Tobi.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:47 PM   #17
Tobi-Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Tobi-Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Okay nice thanks!

Tobi-Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:54 AM   #18
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Sorry there are barely any, I couldn't remember...(Got it stickied.)
Old 04-10-2010, 06:57 AM   #19
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Master of the Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think that you should add a poll, to see which quotes people like the most. I think this is a good idea, what do you guys think?
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A
thank you so much, Master!!!

Oh Gaara's Girl, your the sunshine in my day.
Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:
Your my true daddy sus could never change what happened between us

Master of the Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:59 AM   #20
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Actually, it's a very good idea, and I will add it, but it's going to take a hella long time...*reps*