Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 04:33 PM   #37881
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

My new haircut. >_>

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

>///<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:34 PM   #37882
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
My new haircut. >_>

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

>///<
Ryu & Muffin haz the same haircut nao? Lol but mine's grown out.

It looks lovely, very kiwi girlfran.

ZETSU STOP FLIRTING WITH MY WOMAN...err...*cough*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:35 PM   #37883
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Thank you.

Or SHOULD I?!?!

...No, I should.

O_o

/hands you a towel
DOn't give me that look,its all your doing after all!Dx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
/Hands you a SHAMWOW!
Sorry breh..I've been raised to never trust a guy with a shamwow.
Quote:
My new haircut. >_>

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

>///<
Somebody file a flood warning!
/drools
Old 04-09-2010, 04:36 PM   #37884
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
My new haircut. >_>

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

>///<
adorable! i love it ^^

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 04-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #37885
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ryu & Muffin haz the same haircut nao? Lol but mine's grown out.

It looks lovely, very kiwi girlfran.
Lol I didn't notice that they were similar. o_o
This is pretty much the shortest I've ever had it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
DOn't give me that look,its all your doing after all!Dx

Somebody file a flood warning!
/drools
Awww thanks DA <3

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 09-20-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #37886
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
My new haircut. >_>

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

>///<
Hmm looks good Muffin the last is the best i think

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 04-09-2010, 04:38 PM   #37887
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Spoiler:

Old 04-09-2010, 04:38 PM   #37888
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
That only applies if you're a hooker, though.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:39 PM   #37889
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Spoiler:
Impossible.

Because I didn't so anything there.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 09-20-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:39 PM   #37890
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
adorable! i love it ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako View Post
Hmm looks good Muffin the last is the best i think
Thank you Thank you ^.^

Old 04-09-2010, 04:41 PM   #37891
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Awww thanks DA <3
<3
Quote:
That only applies if you're a hooker, though.
Too easy, not going to say it.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:42 PM   #37892
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonangel View Post
<3

too easy, not going to say it.
:[

</3
Old 04-09-2010, 04:44 PM   #37893
Seargent Cornbread
Special Jonin Candidate

Seargent Cornbread is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
My new haircut. >_>

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

>///<
+2 for new haircut.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:45 PM   #37894
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seargent Cornbread View Post
+2 for new haircut.
More points? =o

Woot! =]

Old 04-09-2010, 04:46 PM   #37895
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Quote:
I have no real comeback to that other than the fact that I've posted at least two pictures in my life here before. I think that will suffice.
I have never seen one. o.o

I demands to see one! :O

Old 04-09-2010, 05:30 PM   #37896
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Muffin, I absolutely adore your new haircut!

Anyway, you guys know what my face looks like, so here is an artistic back pose:
Spoiler:

This was at the John Lennon art wall in Prague!

Old 04-09-2010, 05:35 PM   #37897
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post

Anyway, you guys know what my face looks like, so here is an artistic back pose:
Spoiler:

Holy crap! I can't possibly tell you how awesome that picture is.The background (A.K.A the wall)is just kick ass.
This mere picture is worth a thousand pictures, unless I come across an more awesome looking one.
Old 04-09-2010, 05:36 PM   #37898
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Spoiler:

Thanks Auntie. =3

Nice pic! I love it!

Old 04-09-2010, 05:37 PM   #37899
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Holy crap! I can't possibly tell you how awesome that picture is.The background (A.K.A the wall)is just kick ass.
Aha, I agree wholeheartedly.

It was all thanks to my sister for taking the photo; however, the idea was mine.

Old 04-09-2010, 05:41 PM   #37900
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Aha, I agree wholeheartedly.

It was all thanks to my sister for taking the photo; however, the idea was mine.
Seriously, I'm not much for language use of those words I typed.But for me to use them out of awe really tells you that the picture earned recognition.It was definitely worth the wait.
Closed Thread