Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Who would win?
Sasori 18 35.29%
Kakuzu 21 41.18%
Tie 4 7.84%
I would win 8 15.69%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-16-2009, 01:57 PM   #61
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori
Default Re: Sasori Vs. Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Priest / Envy View Post
Kakuzu wins, here are my reasons on why I think he'd win:

He has five hearts and can control all five chakra natures and he can use S-Class elemental jutsus, as proven with his great windfire tornado technique, which I believe could destroy the majority of Sasori's clones and melt the iron sand.

Sasori can use poison, but how would he penetrate Kakuzu's rock hard skin? Even if Sasori uses poisonous gas, what makes you think that Kakuzu won't try to get out of it?
Iron sand travels at supersonic speed, unless Kakuzu can move that fast, he's screwed. Also, Kakuzu can't dodge 100 poisonous puppets I don't care how many elements he has. Last thing, Kakuzu might have Iron skin, but Sasori's Iron sand is so much more powerful and harder. Plus, if Sasori mixes Poison into his iron sand he can just completely obliterate Kakuzu and his elements.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-16-2009, 01:58 PM   #62
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Kakuzu wins, here are my reasons on why I think he'd win:

He has five hearts and can control all five chakra natures and he can use S-Class elemental jutsus, as proven with his great windfire tornado technique, which I believe could destroy the majority of Sasori's clones and melt the iron sand.

Sasori can use poison, but how would he penetrate Kakuzu's rock hard skin? Even if Sasori uses poisonous gas, what makes you think that Kakuzu won't try to get out of it?
You do realize that Kakuzu's best attacks take prep time, right? Heck, even Iron Skin takes prep time, and supersonic Iron Sand could easily take out Kakuzu's hearts.

Kakuzu's way too slow to get out of poison gas effectively. Sakura had to BLOW HERSELF UP to get out of Sasori's huge range of poison gas.

And don't say that it wouldn't matter since Kakuzu separated his hearts, but in all the time he does that, Sasori could use Iron sand to kill the hearts as they come out.

Sasori stomps Kakuzu.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:00 PM   #63
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
You do realize that Kakuzu's best attacks take prep time, right? Heck, even Iron Skin takes prep time, and supersonic Iron Sand could easily take out Kakuzu's hearts.

Kakuzu's way too slow to get out of poison gas effectively. Sakura had to BLOW HERSELF UP to get out of Sasori's huge range of poison gas.

And don't say that it wouldn't matter since Kakuzu separated his hearts, but in all the time he does that, Sasori could use Iron sand to kill the hearts as they come out.

Sasori stomps Kakuzu.
I forgot to include poison gas into my argument, whoops.

=/

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-16-2009, 02:01 PM   #64
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

The battle would be close, but I believe Sasori would win.

Old 07-16-2009, 02:30 PM   #65
Rogue Priestess
Special Jonin Candidate

Rogue Priestess is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post

Sasori stomps Kakuzu.
Yes, I do realize it takes time to prep his attacks, just like any other powerful attack in Naruto, but once he unleashes them, it can engulf a lot of land and I'm pretty sure that Sasori's puppets aren't indestructable, especially to fire attacks, since they're made out of wood.

Yes, he is way too slow, but he can use the thread in his body to strike somplace on the ground, far away and he can get away.

I'm not really saying anything about his five hearts, I was merely pointing out that with them he can control all five chakra natures. It does take a while for them to come out, but he could just get at a distance and buy himself some time, so that he can prepare for his firewind tornado and melt the iron sand and destroy Sasori's heart.

I'm not entirely saying Kakuzu would win no matter what, if it were close range, he'd definetely be no match for Sasori, if he were medium range, it'd be a really close call, but if it were long range, Kakuzu would definitely win.
I'm the original antagonist of the forums, the first to create an organization of rogues, possibly the person who's had the most names ever on the forum. I have left and now I'm back, why not have a welcome back party? For I shall cause more chaos once more...

Old 07-16-2009, 02:39 PM   #66
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

How could Kakuzu win Long range? With Sasori having 100 puppets to give onslaught to Kakuzu and his elements.

Quote:

Old 07-16-2009, 02:44 PM   #67
Rogue Priestess
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
How could Kakuzu win Long range? With Sasori having 100 puppets to give onslaught to Kakuzu and his elements.
Sasori has to summon his puppets and then send them to go at a distance and while that's happening Kakuzu prepares for the attack and by the time the puppets get there, Kakuzu would allready be prepared and would've used his windfire tornado.
I'm the original antagonist of the forums, the first to create an organization of rogues, possibly the person who's had the most names ever on the forum. I have left and now I'm back, why not have a welcome back party? For I shall cause more chaos once more...

Old 07-16-2009, 02:46 PM   #68
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

It takes Kakuzu more time to do that than it does for Sasori to get all 100 puppets. Sasori's speed is a 5/5 in the data books.

Quote:

Old 07-16-2009, 02:50 PM   #69
Rogue Priestess
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It takes Kakuzu more time to do that than it does for Sasori to get all 100 puppets. Sasori's speed is a 5/5 in the data books.
In medium range, I'd understand, but long range, yeah his puppets are fast, but I don't think they can travel that far, that quickly, so Kakuzu would have enough time to repare his attacks, Kakuzu isn't that slow, he can take out his hearts and prepare in pretty decent time.

Old 07-16-2009, 03:09 PM   #70
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
If its long range fight, Kakuzu wins. You already saw what his Wind and Fire element can do already, pretty much almost destroyed the forest. Its enough to wipe out all the 100 puppets that Sasori summons.

However if this is a close range fight. Sasori wins, for sure. He has a lot more versatile poison weapons, and lets not forget his iron sand. Kakuzu (even being 94 years old) has no chance if he's hit by of Sasori's poison attacks.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:14 PM   #71
Rogue Priestess
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori_X View Post
If its long range fight, Kakuzu wins. You already saw what his Wind and Fire element can do already, pretty much almost destroyed the forest. Its enough to wipe out all the 100 puppets that Sasori summons.

However if this is a close range fight. Sasori wins, for sure. He has a lot more versatile poison weapons, and lets not forget his iron sand. Kakuzu (even being 94 years old) has no chance if he's hit by of Sasori's poison attacks.
Actually, he'd have a good chance against Sasori's poison, because of his iron hard skin, and I'm pretty sure needles can't penetrate through iron, but if herre were to mix his iron sand with poison, it'd be a different story.

Old 07-16-2009, 03:23 PM   #72
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Actually, he'd have a good chance against Sasori's poison, because of his iron hard skin, and I'm pretty sure needles can't penetrate through iron, but if herre were to mix his iron sand with poison, it'd be a different story.
Eh, thats exactly what he did with the Iron sand. He combined it with poison. And While Kakuzu does have his iron skin, he wouldn't be able to move. Sasori's Poison gas can easily go through his openings from his body and attack his 5 hearts like that. So pretty much close distance fight, Sasori has it in the bag.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:25 PM   #73
Rogue Priestess
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori_X View Post
Eh, thats exactly what he did with the Iron sand. He combined it with poison. And While Kakuzu does have his iron skin, he wouldn't be able to move. Sasori's Poison gas can easily go through his openings from his body and attack his 5 hearts like that. So pretty much close distance fight, Sasori has it in the bag.
Yeah, but medium distance would be hard to tell.

Old 11-27-2009, 08:13 PM   #74
Berzakinski
Genin

Berzakinski is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm bringing this thread back because I don't want to make another one, otherwise people will be angry.

Now if Sasori starts in Hiruko, it's pretty much over unless Sasori can get out fast enough. Kakuzu can just use Katon Zukoku and end it, sense Hiruko hasn't shown any speed feats.

However, if the fight begins with Kakuzu and the real Sasori, this fight will be quite a bit longer. While Kakuzu gets his masks out, Sasori (knowing he's going up another Akatsuki member) will bring out TK and prepare the Iron Sand.

While Iron Sand may be fast, it's highly unlikely it will get through Iron Skin. This is because it is a physical attack, and Kakuzu says himself that no physical attack can harm him. When Kishi makes a character flat out state something like that it's more likely true than not.

The TK will be outnumbered 4-1 by by opponents who all use S-Rank jutsu, and I doubt he'd be able to protect himself and the Kazekage from the continuous barrage.

This will lead to Sasori summoning the 100 puppets, but they could be easily destroyed by a Fire-wind combo, as they're made of wood .

Long story short: Sasori has nothing that can get past Kakuzu's Iron Skin (it's basically like a 5 year-old trying to hit a brick wall; it'll be the boy that get's hurt)
So I say Kakuzu will come out on top. Although with stuff like Tier lists, it's okay to keep him below Sasori, since Sasori>Itachi, Itachi>Kakuzu, but I think Kakuzu>Sasori.
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!
Put this on your sig if you think Kakuzu rocks.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:06 AM   #75
deindi
Chunin Exam Participant

deindi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to deindi

Kakuzu, Because He has a 5 chakras style un !! and has 5 heart. He's so Awesome. (After Deidara) un !!
I AM ANTI-UCHIHA !!
Old 11-29-2009, 01:47 PM   #76
Omega
Ninja Academy Student

Omega is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I still think Sasori would win because of many reasons. One Kakuzu's Five Masks takes way more prep time than Sasori Summoning TK who could easily hit him with poison gas as well by the time Kakuzu finished. Two wasn't Sasori's Iron sand depending on how it was used could easily piece Iron Skin then the poison easily kills Kakuzu. Kakuzu's elemental attacks while strong took prep time and I don't think they could destroy the Iron sand none the less hurt Sasori. As for Sasori's Puppets being made of wood did it mention that they were all made of wood? He could have experimented with other materials but that doesn't matter. Remember that some of the Puppets were using Chackra weapons which could probably breack the Iron Skin as well as his iron sand. As for the Masks Continues Barrage of S-Rank Jutsu I doubt if Kakuzu would be able to provide the Chackra needed to use them continuously over and over. In the Long run I think Sasori could beat Kakuzu purely because Sasori's Attacks are faster than Kakuzu's.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:49 PM   #77
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If we can assume Kakazu has all five hearts, I believe he would win. It's just that Sasori can't kill him a full 5 times.
If we put it in the scenerio where Kakazu has one, we can easily deduct that Sasori would when he brings the third KakaKage's puppet to the fullest.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:54 PM   #78
Inazuma
Chunin Exam Proctor

Inazuma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I put I would win. LOL I dunno, that'd be a close fight if you ask me. Maybe a tie... But I think Kakuzu would win because he has the 5 heart thing, the mask stuff, and he's a smart ninja.
Hanizuki Clan of the Village Hidden in the Lightning
Co-Leader of the Hanizuki Clan/Genin of the Village Hidden in the Lightning
Team Sasori
One of the Best Men Ever: Masashi Kishimoto, Author and Illustrator of Naruto, the Best Manga/Anime Ever
Old 04-09-2010, 04:20 PM   #79
RasenganMaster
Freshmen Academy Student

RasenganMaster is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Sasori would win. I doubt Kakuzu can survive the fight with Sandaime Kazekage.
if kakuzu could face the first hokage i don't why he won't be able to fight the third kazekage
Old 04-09-2010, 05:35 PM   #80
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i say it's a tie but 3rd kazekage' iron sand would kill kakuzu caz he doesnt know the iron sand is poisoned

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole

Tags
kakuzu, sasori