Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 04-03-2010, 02:56 PM   #61
SakiUchiha
Apprentice Genin

SakiUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

I think it's just a fashion statement. He is a ninja, after all.
Quote:
Naruto on disney xd sucks don't watch it at all it is terrible too many edit's if you watch your eye's will explode.
SakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:57 PM   #62
Dark Eye
Ninja Academy Student

Dark Eye is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It's might be because he look just like his Father....the one who kill himself, and he's too ashame to even show his face. On the other hand he's proubally(can't spell) too Hot to even take it off
Dark Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:20 PM   #63
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

He wears it to soak up the Nosebleeds he gets from reading Make-Out series.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Err; 10-05-2010 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #64
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode View Post
He's a ninja. My question is, why doesn't everyone wear a mask?
Kingsnoke says that everyone does wear a mask.

This thread can be explained be episode 101.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:25 PM   #65
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

probably because he look`s like his father and because of what happened to his father, he wears a mask so he wouldn`t be regonized to be related to his father
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 07:34 PM   #66
Mugiwara
Freshmen Academy Student

Mugiwara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Only he knows..........
Mugiwara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:54 PM   #67
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

it's his year this year, that could mean either he dies or his face is revealed!!

Believers NEVER Die!
Reala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:58 PM   #68
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsnoke View Post
Kingsnoke says that everyone does wear a mask.

This thread can be explained be episode 101.
No it can't.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:02 PM   #69
lightshadow
Genin

lightshadow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

"Because...its cooler that way." Ten points to whoever can tell me where that quote comes from. Fifty points if they can tell me who said it.

No, more seriously, I think he does it because, as we have observed in some episodes, he is supposed to be a really good looking guy. Maybe he just doesn't want the ladies to start stalking him or something. I dunno.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:50 AM   #70
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

I dont know. I would like to know.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:07 AM   #71
shala anne st.clair
Freshmen Academy Student

shala anne st.clair is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru9 View Post
Why does he wear a mask? What's he hiding? Do you think it'll ever be revealed?
I think he just shy is all lol
shala anne st.clair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:52 AM   #72
SakiUchiha
Apprentice Genin

SakiUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I found this picture...but I don't think it's real. Hmmm.
Quote:
Naruto on disney xd sucks don't watch it at all it is terrible too many edit's if you watch your eye's will explode.

Last edited by Err; 10-05-2010 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
SakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:14 PM   #73
MadaraUchihaTobi
Apprentice Genin

MadaraUchihaTobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i saw that episode it didn't have that

Last edited by Err; 10-05-2010 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Removed quote for illegal images/links.
MadaraUchihaTobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:55 PM   #74
Lockon_Stratos_GN-002
Chunin Exam Participant

Lockon_Stratos_GN-002 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He problity has a gruesome scar of some kind from a major fight or
He just hiding his expression making fun of everyone under the mask

Lockon Stratos is Targeted and Firing *few enemies mobiles suit blows up*

Check out this site if you want
Lockon_Stratos_GN-002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:00 PM   #75
Naraku
Genin

Naraku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Same reason I keep my alt. account secret. Kakashi is Kakashi. Same reason for Tobi?
Old 04-09-2010, 02:15 PM   #76
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

since he got that scar during the ninja war that Obito died in I think he wears the mask to hide the bottom part of the scar where the head band hides the upper part and his sharingan eye. I also think it's to make it so the enemy can't lip read what he's doing in a fight (probably not but I can see the use)

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
flamey234 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:07 PM   #77
UzumakiNaruto0095
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: I've been awake for 1 month straight! I'm not tired at a-..ZZZZZZZZZZ
UzumakiNaruto0095 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't know. I think it's just cuz Kishimoto wanted to put a little of the original ninja in Naruto. If that's not it...you got me
Spoiler:
(this is the only good picture i could find.

Naruto in the flesh (as in personality)

-i am single straight and male

-Never, ever, under-estimate me or anybody else,because if you do, BIG MISTAKE!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
UzumakiNaruto0095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 07:40 PM   #78
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

wasn't it because he didnt want to be the same as his father who was shunned after saving his comrades.....something like that...
but he's cool with a mask~!! that's what makes him kakashi~!!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 07:45 PM   #79
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Kingsnoke says that it is to cover up the mask underneath it.

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 07:52 PM   #80
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Spoiler:

On the shippuden special manga he reveals his face. (U cant see it though) Naruto asks the ninja hounds of kakashi and they each say how he looks like, but pakkun says you are all wrong and says he looks like this. (you can see how the imagine him) Then Naruto gets excited and runs to tell Sakura. when he leaves kakashi comes with no mask and the dogs say that none of there ideas looked like kakashi.
He probably hides it cuz his face is beautiful episod 101 i think original series