Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 04-07-2010, 08:24 PM   #61
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: 490 Super Duper Discussion Thread. Happy zero?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicenChicken View Post
^ he made this thread for zerosami
Not exactly. If you look closely at the early posts, you will see this thread use to have a different name.

So I changed it for zerosameri. That was the earth moving event. That or...

I went back in TiiIIimme.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-08-2010, 04:08 PM   #62
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 490 Discussion (Spoilers)

It was an ok chapter. Kabuto and Madara officially joining forces will definately have effects on future chapters.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-08-2010, 04:12 PM   #63
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 490 Discussion (Spoilers)

This is great. Just great.

NARUTO DIDN'T FORGET WHAT HINATA SAID! BOOOZZZZEEE-YAAAAAA! Take that non-believers! Except the fact that this must mean he doesn't care enough to do anything about it. Oh well, I'm prepared for the let down.

I thought this chapter was way more impressive than the last one. Much more information.

I'm glad they told us who the guy on the left was. I thought Nagato had black hair, didn't he?

I wonder who that other guy is. Maybe it's Orochimaru or Minato.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:20 PM   #64
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: 490 Super Duper Discussion Thread. Happy zero?

This chapter was definately more a plot advancing chapter than an action chapter. The big meeting mentioned at the end will somehow be important.

Old 04-09-2010, 05:04 AM   #65
Naruto2921
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto2921 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto2921
Default Re: Chapter 490 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki Suigetsu View Post
I've read the spoilers but I need to read the scans too. I didn't understand the whole Kyuubi part with Naruto...
What do you not understand? From what I take the Kyuubi was placed in Naruto with a seal that would only allow a certain amount of its chakra to leak into Naruto giving him extra power. He wanted Naruto to get used to using this power in hopes of one day being able to control it and use it as his own. So that when he gets older he can take the seal away and have all this power without fear of the Kyuubi taking over his body and mind. When he touched the scroll he released that power even more and is now looking for the 8-tails for what I assume is to have him show Naruto how to control that power and become one with the Kyuubi. In order to survive against Sasuke he will need to use the full power or he does not stand a chance.

The next chapters to come are getting me very excited to see him training in order to learn how to control that power and just whoooop some azz.