Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 04-08-2010, 12:39 PM   #9921
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: What song are you listening to now?

wake up- tdg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:40 PM   #9922
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

the good life - three days grace

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:42 PM   #9923
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

=P

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 04-08-2010, 12:43 PM   #9924
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The Unforgiven-Metallica

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
flamey234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:43 PM   #9925
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Was listening to Ayumi Hamasaki but now I am listening to Funhouse by P!nk.

P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:46 PM   #9926
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

fake it- seether

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 04-08-2010, 12:57 PM   #9927
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Land of Confusion-Disturbed

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 04-08-2010, 12:58 PM   #9928
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
Land of Confusion-Disturbed
i love that song so much!

burn- tdg

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 04-08-2010, 01:00 PM   #9929
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
i love that song so much!

burn- tdg
I used Land of Confusion in a slide show for Senior rememberance at my swim team's banquet. usually people chose slow songs but me and one other guy didn't. the other guy used Bohemian Rhapsody

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 04-08-2010, 01:02 PM   #9930
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I used Land of Confusion in a slide show for Senior rememberance at my swim team's banquet. usually people chose slow songs but me and one other guy didn't. the other guy used Bohemian Rhapsody
lolz, awesome!i say be different ^^

i'm listening to it now x3

so.... =P

land of confusion- disturbed

and it kinda makes sense for your slide show x3

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 04-08-2010, 01:06 PM   #9931
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
lolz, awesome!i say be different ^^

i'm listening to it now x3

so.... =P

land of confusion- disturbed

and it kinda makes sense for your slide show x3
another song that works for me (which I'm listening to now) is:
I'm alive-Disturbed

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 04-08-2010, 01:09 PM   #9932
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
another song that works for me (which I'm listening to now) is:
I'm alive-Disturbed
i started listening to my ipod because it has a couple of their albums on it ^^ i dun do that much x3

violence fetish- disturbed

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 04-08-2010, 01:12 PM   #9933
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

iam lisening to tree days grace music.

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 01:12 PM   #9934
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by queendarkness View Post
iam lisening to tree days grace music.
awesome ^^

fear- disturbed

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 04-08-2010, 01:17 PM   #9935
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Outlaw Torn-Metallica

I have most of my music on my computer. I just put the songs from my CD's onto my computer.

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 04-08-2010, 01:20 PM   #9936
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

shout 2000- disturbed

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 04-08-2010, 01:23 PM   #9937
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Six Gun Quotta-Seether

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 04-08-2010, 01:26 PM   #9938
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

it's not you- halestorm

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 04-08-2010, 01:29 PM   #9939
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
it's not you- halestorm
heard that one on the radio a couple of times. not a bad song in my book.

Broken, Beat, and Scarred-Metallica

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 04-08-2010, 01:31 PM   #9940
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
heard that one on the radio a couple of times. not a bad song in my book.

Broken, Beat, and Scarred-Metallica
i love halestorm ^^

familiar taste of poison- halestorm

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~