Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 07:40 PM   #37741
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Which one am I?
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I got 2nd Place in
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Little Sister - Luna Mikazuki!
Bros - SageoftheSixPaths, Zetsu!
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
You are the greatest human being/ short line of text of all time.
I couldn't believe in what Jiraiya believed in. Or in the man himself. But...you chose a different path. In you I can see a better future... I will believe in you...Uzumaki Naruto.
- Nagato
Old 04-06-2010, 07:41 PM   #37742
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

TheJapaneseKamikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

@eagleye54321 : hmmm this is a difficult one .

@Muffintop: Your so gorgeous Muffin, and have to agree w\ Jaaz7 the last one is my favorite as well =D

It's a key to success.
^ A very wise and resourceful tip. 8D
Old 04-06-2010, 07:42 PM   #37743
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleye54321 View Post
Which one am I?
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I don't know which one you are lol. But cool pics regardless. ^^

Old 04-06-2010, 07:50 PM   #37744
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJapaneseKamikaze View Post
@eagleye54321 : hmmm this is a difficult one .

@Muffintop: Your so gorgeous Muffin, and have to agree w\ Jaaz7 the last one is my favorite as well =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
I don't know which one you are lol. But cool pics regardless. ^^
I'm The Mad Hatter! (The hair is dyed!)

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
I couldn't believe in what Jiraiya believed in. Or in the man himself. But...you chose a different path. In you I can see a better future... I will believe in you...Uzumaki Naruto.
- Nagato
Old 04-06-2010, 07:51 PM   #37745
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

*is here* hola!!!
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:51 PM   #37746
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
I'm The Mad Hatter! (The hair is dyed!)
Oh sickkkkk. ^^

Old 04-06-2010, 07:53 PM   #37747
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Oh sickkkkk. ^^
That was one of the most fun nights I have had in a while.

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
- Nagato
Old 04-06-2010, 07:54 PM   #37748
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Quote:
That was one of the most fun nights I have had in a while.
It looked fun.

Old 04-06-2010, 07:55 PM   #37749
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

lol like the hair eagleye54321 !

It's a key to success.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:57 PM   #37750
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...1348&page=1882 < Riida's pick is still ma fav. (first pick of 2hyper4uAKAsloth)
Old 04-06-2010, 08:05 PM   #37751
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

* unkills the dead thread*
Old 04-06-2010, 08:06 PM   #37752
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

After much deliberation i have decided to post a picture of myself... i know im not that gd looking, so plz dont criticise me too much. I'm the one in the middle...

/runs away

Spoiler:

Nyah =P

Last edited by darkjam; 04-14-2010 at 07:04 AM.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:13 PM   #37753
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJapaneseKamikaze View Post
lol like the hair eagleye54321 !
Thanks TheJapaneseKamikaze!

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
- Nagato
Old 04-06-2010, 08:15 PM   #37754
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

No Problem

It's a key to success.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:18 PM   #37755
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

@Brothah Man: You look like the biggest pimp of all time. Fact.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:22 PM   #37756
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

@Darkjam: Nono, you are very good looking indeed my friend.

Old 04-06-2010, 08:34 PM   #37757
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjam View Post
After much deliberation i have decided to post a picture of myself... i know im not that gd looking, so plz dont criticise me too much. I'm the one in the middle...

/runs away

Spoiler:
Happy now? xD
=o

I don't know why you refused to show your pic before. You're cute.

Last edited by Muffintop; 05-30-2010 at 03:10 AM.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:57 PM   #37758
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjam View Post

/runs away

Spoiler:
Awe, you are really cute. I do not understand cute people who think they are not cute but then we have people who are hideous and think they are Aphrodite and Adonis. This makes no sense. :/

Old 04-06-2010, 09:24 PM   #37759
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
@Darkjam: Nono, you are very good looking indeed my friend.

Thankyou >.< but srsly im not >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
=o

I don't know why you refused to show your pic before. You're cute.
I told you i'm shy >.< thankyou as well but see previous comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
Awe, you are really cute. I do not understand cute people who think they are not cute but then we have people who are hideous and think they are Aphrodite and Adonis. This makes no sense. :/
Thankyou and once again see first comment.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:25 PM   #37760
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

...wat.

Closed Thread