Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 04-06-2010, 05:23 PM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Who Did Kabutorochimaru Summon?

Who do you think Kabutorochimaru summoned that scared Madara?

My guess is Yagura. The 3 Tails.

or

Shisui Uchiha.

Yagura could tell Sasuke how Madara was using him and the Bloody Mist.

Shisui Uchiha could possibly explain the Uchiha Incident.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:24 PM   #2
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who Did Kabutorochimaru Summon?

.................What are you talking about?
Old 04-06-2010, 05:27 PM   #3
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Who do you think Kabutorochimaru summoned that scared Madara?

My guess is Yagura. The 3 Tails.

or

Shisui Uchiha.

Yagura could tell Sasuke how Madara was using him and the Bloody Mist.

Shisui Uchiha could possibly explain the Uchiha Incident.
Uhh... Let me fill you in:

Spoiler:
He summoned dead Akatsuki members to show his strength and trust to Madara.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
.................What are you talking about?
Uhh... Yeah, I'm quite perplexed as well...

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:30 PM   #4
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
Uhh... Let me fill you in:

Spoiler:
He summoned dead Akatsuki members to show his strength and trust to Madara.

Uhh... Yeah, I'm quite perplexed as well...
Let me fill you in. I'm talking about Chapter 490.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:32 PM   #5
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Kingsnoke points out that Hidan never actually died.

Old 04-06-2010, 05:34 PM   #6
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
Let me fill you in. I'm talking about Chapter 490.
What about it?
Old 04-06-2010, 05:35 PM   #7
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What about it?
Did you read the spoilers? Then you would know.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:38 PM   #8
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
Did you read the spoilers? Then you would know.
I haven't seen any spoilers out yet for 490
Old 04-06-2010, 05:46 PM   #9
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I haven't seen any spoilers out yet for 490
Have you not been looking at the threads in the forum?

...At least in my case.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:49 PM   #10
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Quote:
Have you not been looking at the threads in the forum?
Can you supply a link to this thrad then please so we may view this spoiler?

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:54 PM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't know if I should answer the question or just laugh.

Old 04-06-2010, 06:01 PM   #12
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
Can you supply a link to this thrad then please so we may view this spoiler?
Here is the script:

Kabuto: My goal is Sasuke-kun.
Madara: And what if I refuse?
Kabuto uses Edo Tensei to summon another coffin. The art is obscured so we can't see who's in it.
Madara: T-this is... How did you get this?!
Kabuto: This means there's no way you can refuse me.
Madara: Fine, you can have Sasuke after the war is over. Until then I won't let you see him and you will be watched. Is that okay?
Kabuto and Madara join forces.
Scene shifts to Naruto and talk about Kyubi.
Ends with Kisame spying on the Kumo meetings.
Kisame: Now we know Kumo's current military strength.

And here is the link:

http://anime-and-manga.info/naruto-4...ers/#more-4352

Old 04-06-2010, 06:20 PM   #13
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoilers. Kind of. Maybe..

could be either madara's real body, madara's dead brother, or perhaps hashirama...

OP, why did you guess the three tails?

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
Old 04-06-2010, 06:26 PM   #14
Camoka90
Ninja Academy Student

Camoka90 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

In my opinion Uchiha Izuna is in the casket.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:27 PM   #15
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

shui sui uchiha
umm madara's brother
sage of six paths
the first the third just cause
madaras illigetamite child lol
Old 04-06-2010, 06:39 PM   #16
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I say Rikudo Sennin

Old 04-06-2010, 06:42 PM   #17
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I say Rikudo Sennin
This is probably it. Who else would Madara fear that Kabuto could control?

Old 04-06-2010, 06:44 PM   #18
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
This is probably it. Who else would Madara fear that Kabuto could control?
To Madara to have slurd words, and be scard who else could it be? the man made the Moon, he is the only who can release the Ten-Tails with out trouble involed.

Old 04-06-2010, 06:46 PM   #19
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He summoned dramatic pause My mother.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:08 PM   #20
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I doubt he summoned Rikudo Sennin. Because where could Kabuto get his body/whatever. I think it might be Itachi.