Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 04-02-2010, 09:11 AM   #1
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Zelda 3-Heart Challenge

Has anyone else done the infamous 3-heart challenge in any Zelda game? Obviously, it's when you beat the game with only 3 hearts, you can't pick up any Heart Pieces or Heart Containers.

It's supposed to be a challenge since not only do some people have trouble not taking damage, but there's also enemies that can do 3+ damage, such as Iron Knuckles from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask (Which take 4 hearts per hit, 2 with the armor upgrade).

I haven't done it yet, but I will in Wind Waker after I beat MM. I like challenges so this should be interesting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:50 AM   #2
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Zelda 3-Heart Challenge

I just beat the Helmaroc King at Forsaken Fortress, and just learned that I can safely skip the heart container and get it later if I want to.

Surprisingly, I haven't died once yet, nor have I needed to use any potions. I've come close to dying a few times though. But I know it'll get harder from here on out, especially with Redeads, the Savage Labyrinth, and Puppet Ganon..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-06-2010, 11:51 AM   #3
InvaderChelsea
Chunin Exam Participant

InvaderChelsea is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to InvaderChelsea Send a message via MSN to InvaderChelsea Send a message via Yahoo to InvaderChelsea Send a message via Skype™ to InvaderChelsea

I think there was that person who did a 3-heart challenge on YT.
"Die!"
Put this if you love
Tei Sukone!
InvaderChelsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:54 AM   #4
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvaderChelsea View Post
I think there was that person who did a 3-heart challenge on YT.
Yeah, I've seen a few videos. This should only be done by expert Zelda gamers though.

Apparently it's NOT possible to do this in all Zelda games though. According to Zelda.wikia.org, it can't be done in a Link to the Past nor Link's Awakening, due to the game forcing you to get Heart Containers from bosses before being abled to progress.

And according to some, Twilight Princess is one of the hardest games to do this in, due to Darknuts and the like. I can't blame them, I hate the DNs in TP.

Old 04-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #5
InvaderChelsea
Chunin Exam Participant

Send a message via AIM to InvaderChelsea Send a message via MSN to InvaderChelsea Send a message via Yahoo to InvaderChelsea Send a message via Skype™ to InvaderChelsea

Have you also tried doing some of the games swordless?
"Die!"
Put this if you love
Tei Sukone!
Old 04-06-2010, 11:59 AM   #6
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: So I was romping around the Colosseum in 15th Century Rome...What were you doing on 9/11
sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Yahoo to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Skype™ to sasukeXuchiha

Hn...did ocarina of time also on the one for gamecube thats in collectors edition you can beat ganondorf in human form in one hit simply by spinning the controller stick and pressing B(which is spin attack) wont work everytime but will

"Si vis pacem, para bellum." "Veritas Aequitas"

sasukeXuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:00 PM   #7
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Have you also tried doing some of the games swordless?
No, but that seems even harder than the Three-Heart Challenge. I think that's only possible in a few games, since you HAVE to use the sword in some of them.

Old 04-06-2010, 12:02 PM   #8
InvaderChelsea
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
No, but that seems even harder than the Three-Heart Challenge. I think that's only possible in a few games, since you HAVE to use the sword in some of them.
I think it was in the earlier games. It does sound like it's harder than the 3 heart challenge.
"Die!"
Put this if you love
Tei Sukone!
Old 04-06-2010, 12:16 PM   #9
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I think it was in the earlier games. It does sound like it's harder than the 3 heart challenge.
The sword is pretty much the easiest, most useful, and best item in the games.

Not sure how it'd go in OoT, since you'd need a lot of Deku Sticks, and you'd need to...wait, how would you beat the Forest Temple? I can only see it possible if you get the Hookshot, go to the Fire Temple, then SOMEHOW manage to get the Megaton Hammer then go back, but I think you still need to use the sword at some point. Plus you can't beat the game unless you use the Master Sword to stab Ganon..

Tags
challenge, games, heart, legend of zelda, nintendo, three heart challenge, video games, zelda