Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 04-05-2010, 10:17 AM   #21
Seraphim
Apprentice Genin

Seraphim is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: If Kishi pull one more twist....

This is my favorite twist ever. Mind=blown all over the wall. I am a bit unnerved by Naruto saying that he and the sauce will die together, but the Akatsuki ressurection is amazing. so many questions: Will they have their personalities? will Itachi and/or Pain have their eyes? If they have their eyes, will they be able to resist Kabuto/Orochimaru's controlling jutsu? Will they go dig up Hidan? the list goes on...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

by: Firewind

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

by: Nightwish

by: Elvenking
Old 04-05-2010, 10:43 AM   #22
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I dont' really catch this a twist, but a typical Kishi move to progress the plot. Kishi just noticed what a huge mistake it was to kill off almost all the akatsuki members, especially since it would be impossible for Madara (even with the seven tail powers) to go against all 5 different countries.

But what pisses me off is the whole revival crap. Seriously Kishi, enough is enough. When you kill a person, LET THEM STAY DEAD!!!! While yes this is not a true revival thing "edo tensei majicker" it gets really annoying. I can't even take the series that serious anymore.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:08 AM   #23
Defcon
Genin

Defcon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I like his twists. However, it would be more realistic if Akatsuki (when their members were alive) would've killed some of the "good" side (yeah azuma got killed and jiraiya, but still ..). It would be a good build up, and lets be honest, Sasori, who's extremely skilled should've atleast killed one Konoha ninja.

Akatsuki is a small elite force. If you barely take out 2 ninjas from the "good" side you're not that elite :s. If Kishi doesn't plan to show the other ninjas besides Naruto and Sasuke then kill them off
Old 04-05-2010, 11:11 AM   #24
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
I like his twists. However, it would be more realistic if Akatsuki (when their members were alive) would've killed some of the "good" side (yeah azuma got killed and jiraiya, but still ..). It would be a good build up, and lets be honest, Sasori, who's extremely skilled should've atleast killed one Konoha ninja.

Akatsuki is a small elite force. If you barely take out 2 ninjas from the "good" side you're not that elite :s. If Kishi doesn't plan to show the other ninjas besides Naruto and Sasuke then kill them off
He's not planning off killing any of the young Konoha characters. He tried to do that with Neji and Choji (even up till now they have not done anything significant) but the fanboy/girls for some odd reason complained to Kishi about it so he decides to pull a edo tensei of his own and revive them from death. Which really sucked because he had such a nice building point for their deaths, only to have it destroyed when we find out they still live.

Old 04-05-2010, 11:18 AM   #25
Defcon
Genin

Defcon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Indeed, in real life people die all the time in war. My 2 favourite characters 'itachi & jiraiya' got killed. They could've aswell killed some of the young ninja's, wich would be normal because you're most vulnerable if you're inexperienced in battle.

In Kakashi gaiden, obito got killed, and the girl of his team also got killed some time after that. Anyway if they did this the manga would be alot more mature, but yeah the younger people watching Naruto wouldn't appreciate it :/.
Old 04-05-2010, 05:43 PM   #26
6jonathan1
Chunin

6jonathan1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
They could've aswell killed some of the young ninja's, wich would be normal because you're most vulnerable if you're inexperienced in battle.

but yeah the younger people watching Naruto wouldn't appreciate it :/.
tell me bout it >.> let them die already kishi (except for ino and sakura and hinata)

PSN: jonathanepic33
Gamertag: Jonathanepic33
Steam ID: Jonathan the Epic
Raptr: 6jonathan1
3DS Friends Code: 2320-6213-1054

Old 04-05-2010, 06:05 PM   #27
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Next kakashi will join akatsaki twist.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:33 PM   #28
Mugiwara
Freshmen Academy Student

Mugiwara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love *twist*
Old 04-05-2010, 06:40 PM   #29
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
I love *twist*
Yeah so do I It just makes it better. like anyone will agree.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:49 PM   #30
RicenChicken
Banned

RicenChicken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lets see there are 9 tailed beasts, 10 Akatsuki members, Konan quit making 9, kabuto joined but doubt he will stay making 10. I think the original 9 members will each get a tailed beast to overthrow madara, then madara makes sasuke get them all again and combines em and sasuke becomes the juubi's host.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:52 PM   #31
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicenChicken View Post
Lets see there are 9 tailed beasts, 10 Akatsuki members, Konan quit making 9, kabuto joined but doubt he will stay making 10. I think the original 9 members will each get a tailed beast to overthrow madara, then madara makes sasuke get them all again and combines em and sasuke becomes the juubi's host.
If that did happen here is what I would say Wow.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:53 PM   #32
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Indeed, in real life people die all the time in war. My 2 favourite characters 'itachi & jiraiya' got killed. They could've aswell killed some of the young ninja's, wich would be normal because you're most vulnerable if you're inexperienced in battle.

In Kakashi gaiden, obito got killed, and the girl of his team also got killed some time after that. Anyway if they did this the manga would be alot more mature, but yeah the younger people watching Naruto wouldn't appreciate it :/.
Looks like you right, Kishi is taking a liking to his younger audience rather than the older audience. I mean notice that Part 2 the manga is not as bloody and gory compare to part 1. Also I don't think Rin is dead yet, Kishi said in his interview that Rin will be somewhere important to the plot. But I highly doubt it, he tends to go against his words.

Old 04-06-2010, 12:05 AM   #33
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Kishimoto "Excellent now I can have random awesome jutsu and not have to deal with character development! What a genius I am."

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:20 AM   #34
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kishimoto:"Awesome now I can do anything I want without destroying the previous story with retcon. Although, I still love Itachi Twist."

Mmmmm...Now in THREE great flavors!

If you consider decaying flesh a great flavor.

Old 04-06-2010, 07:18 AM   #35
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Kishimoto:"Awesome now I can do anything I want without destroying the previous story with retcon. Although, I still love Itachi Twist."

Mmmmm...Now in THREE great flavors!

If you consider decaying flesh a great flavor.

I consider Danzo Flashback a worse offense.

It's like

Danzo is cruel!
Danzo is crafty!
Danzo is cynical!

Sasuke is emo!
Sasuke is crazy!
No wait Sasuke is emo!

Danzo dies a pathetic death...no wait EXPLOSION.

Way to go out with a flash!!...back

...At least in my case.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:33 AM   #36
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I consider Danzo Flashback a worse offense.

It's like

Danzo is cruel!
Danzo is crafty!
Danzo is cynical!

Sasuke is emo!
Sasuke is crazy!
No wait Sasuke is emo!

Danzo dies a pathetic death...no wait EXPLOSION.

Way to go out with a flash!!...back
Oh, I've solved that problem. I refuse to acknowledge that the Danzo flashback exists...
I mean, What Danzo flashback????

Fortunatley in this case, their are no massive plot holes like believing Itachi is still evil...

Old 04-06-2010, 07:44 AM   #37
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh, I've solved that problem. I refuse to acknowledge that the Danzo flashback exists...
I mean, What Danzo flashback????

Fortunatley in this case, their are no massive plot holes like believing Itachi is still evil...

I think it was like this...

Itachi is evil for no apparent reason...
but hmm maybe he needs a reason...
Ok Sasuke is evil cause he wants Sasuke eyes!
But uh-oh I made Itachi too sadistic and he fails anyhow. So hmm...
Ok, Itachi was actually good and it was all part of his master plan!

No wait! Madara is Itachi! Mwhahhahahhahahahhahah!

(Worst and Best Plot Device Ever!!!!)

...At least in my case.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:48 AM   #38
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I think it was like this...

Itachi is evil for no apparent reason...
but hmm maybe he needs a reason...
Ok Sasuke is evil cause he wants Sasuke eyes!
But uh-oh I made Itachi too sadistic and he fails anyhow. So hmm...
Ok, Itachi was actually good and it was all part of his master plan!

No wait! Madara is Itachi! Mwhahhahahhahahahhahah!

(Worst and Best Plot Device Ever!!!!)
You got it backwards: Itachi was Madara, but then he decided to sell ice cream. Mmmm....Itachi Twist. "Please sir, may I have another?"

Old 04-06-2010, 08:18 AM   #39
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You got it backwards: Itachi was Madara, but then he decided to sell ice cream. Mmmm....Itachi Twist. "Please sir, may I have another?"

Brilliant.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:52 AM   #40
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Madara:"Please sir, I want summore."
Itachi: "What?"