Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 04-03-2010, 10:00 PM   #1
MadaraUchihaTobi
Apprentice Genin

MadaraUchihaTobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Jirayia+Orochimaru+Tsunade Vs Pein And Kisame

Who would Win the 3 great sannin vs 2 akatsuki members
Old 04-03-2010, 10:57 PM   #2
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Jirayia+Orochimaru+Tsunade Vs Pein And Kisame

Pain solos with chibaku tensai. Kisame and rest of pains are just over rape.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:00 PM   #3
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Pain solos with chibaku tensai. Kisame and rest of pains are just over rape.
Never known Pain to CT at start battle.

But, against these three, I guess he would.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:10 PM   #4
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Never known Pain to CT at start battle.

But, against these three, I guess he would.
Ok then how about this. Kisame>Tsunade and animal, Deva, and Asura path hold off Oro and Jiraiya. Once Kisame disposes of Tsunade, Kisame and animal path kill Jiraiya. Then Orochimaru gets CT for wanting to kill nagato and his gang cause you know nagato killed Jiraiya his former teacher image what he would do to the person who tried to kill him and Pain might still have a grudge on Orochimaru cause he left the Akatski, so all i am saying is pain would CT Orochimaru.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:22 PM   #5
Tobirama
Genin Elite

Tobirama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

CT > Everyone. Without taking that and/or CST away..Pain pretty much owns all of Narutoverse.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:08 PM   #6
Akatsuki Tsunade
Chunin

Akatsuki Tsunade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki Tsunade

NICE POLL buddy.. rep points for u.. I dont think this would be an easy match up at all.. Im going to give it to pain because i dont know if the sannin know about pains secrets.. again i really do think it would be a could match if Jiaraya could kill in totall of 4 pains just imagin if he had tsunade and oro.. (i said 4 cuz he kill 3 in the begging and after they were brought back to life he kill one again)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tsunade Fav Quote
You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
<(((o)))>. .<(((o)))>

REP use it and dont abuse it.. Oh and feel free to add ur name too
Old 04-04-2010, 04:26 PM   #7
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i know everyone says CT insteant kill but jiraya knows pains secret + he`ll tell orochi + Tsunade about there abillites jiraya will slip into sage + take out the 3 he did b4 wihile orochi sommons hiroshima + tobimaru in his fight against kisame = kisame eventually dies. tsunade was CT ed and uses her healiling jutsu. orochi uses manda to smash the asura path. jiraya kills the nakura path. deva uses CT jiraya falls back orochi does his mouth jump out thing + tsunade heals herself. they both eventually get knocked back but the 1st + 2nd take care of the deva. thats what i think i dont know if nagato can revive them. caz if he can then the sanin lose. but what people dont get is CT shortens nagatos lifespan so how cant use it so much

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 04-04-2010, 05:07 PM   #8
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourune View Post
i know everyone says CT insteant kill but jiraya knows pains secret + he`ll tell orochi + Tsunade about there abillites jiraya will slip into sage + take out the 3 he did b4 wihile orochi sommons hiroshima + tobimaru in his fight against kisame = kisame eventually dies. tsunade was CT ed and uses her healiling jutsu. orochi uses manda to smash the asura path. jiraya kills the nakura path. deva uses CT jiraya falls back orochi does his mouth jump out thing + tsunade heals herself. they both eventually get knocked back but the 1st + 2nd take care of the deva. thats what i think i dont know if nagato can revive them. caz if he can then the sanin lose. but what people dont get is CT shortens nagatos lifespan so how cant use it so much
So he never saw Ct and he won't know where Nagato is. He can't go SM without prep or at least he won't get too. How is he going to teach Oro and Tsunade while being relentlessly attacked. How can he take out 3 when all 6 and Kisame are there? Tsunade can't heal Ct no one can heal a CT its auto dead cept for Kyuubi. Head Laser would hurt Manda to much. Explain how he goets past Animal Asura or Deva? CT has a huge range you can't block it and it totally obliterates you he can't use Oral Rebirth. Human could kill them plus no prep. Nagato only needs to use it once so it doesn't matter.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:49 PM   #9
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yeah honestly I have to give this to Pein
unless they can all survive CT somehow

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-04-2010, 06:52 PM   #10
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

Pain.

If he could defeat The Pervy Sage, then he could defeat,

Kisame.
Orochimaru Maybe.
The Fifth.

Spoiler:

18-0

Old 04-04-2010, 08:35 PM   #11
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Pain solo's. Chibaku Tensei. GG.