Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-15-2009, 01:03 PM   #41
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: If Saukra and Ino fight ,who will win?

sakura no question

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:10 PM   #42
Airgrimes
Chunin Exam Participant

Airgrimes is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If Ino uses her flower jutsu's from the game thenIno but since she doesnt use her flower jutsu in the manga then sakura for sure.

[U][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][COLOR=Green]Francois De La Rochefoucauld
Airgrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:31 AM   #43
Neos109
Chunin Exam Participant

Neos109 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i vote sakura, but also, ino hasnt been in the series that much so we cant be completly sure that she doesnt have some good offense, then again it is ino, so we can assume she's completly weak never mind
Down, but never... let's go... let's really really go."
-Blue October, Weight of the World
Neos109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:15 PM   #44
Jason Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Jason Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sakura would kick ino's butt
Jason Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 12:41 PM   #45
Uchias IVIonster
Apprentice Genin

Uchias IVIonster is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sakura ftw
Uchias IVIonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 12:43 PM   #46
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Ino still hasn't shown any techniques in Shippuden that would help her beat Sakura. Sakura would definately win this.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 12:47 PM   #47
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

depends though if ino was traind by shizunie or tsunade becasue at the end of part 1 she went up to them and asked to be traind if thats the case ino must have a few poiosn moves the could slow sakura down enough to use her mind transfer justu plus ino is mor eagile and better working in a team.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:17 PM   #48
W U B Z
Genin

W U B Z is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would move this to the battlegrounds to get more posts, but Sakura would win IMO . She is immensely strong and to be honest i haven't seen Ino really do anything .. that powerful lol .
W U B Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:18 PM   #49
sia010
Freshmen Academy Student

sia010 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

if you think hard ino might have an advantage she just needs to plan her moves and movement. if she could do the same thing with the hair she did in the chunin exams. but stronger and perfect timing she could easily beat sakura. but it would take alot of training......
sia010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:58 PM   #50
MadaraUchihaTobi
Apprentice Genin

MadaraUchihaTobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i know what Naruto say when he watches this fight
Naruto: SAKURA WILL WIN BELIEVE IT
MadaraUchihaTobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:40 PM   #51
Kitsujiro Fuyu
Chunin Exam Participant

Kitsujiro Fuyu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would give the fight to Sakura, as she's been shown to break Ino's Mind Transfer Jutsu before... which is all that she has going for at the moment. Since both of them are basically an equal in Genjutsu capabilities, Sakura has that freakish strength which would probably seal the deal.

Kitsujiro Fuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:50 PM   #52
Saturi
Apprentice Genin

Saturi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sakura wins. I'd give Ino a time of five seconds before losing, if she's lucky...
Saturi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:28 PM   #53
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

I am sure Sakura would win,but i would like to see Ino win really
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:23 PM   #54
yondaime khonai
Special Jonin Candidate

yondaime khonai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

sakura.sakura would knock ino out in a single punch,she's the better med,and shes some what smart

''I find myself thinking...Perhaps we were born knowing everything, but are only allowed to live after having had that knowledge sealed away.'' Sephiroth
''Teachings that do not speak of pain have no meaning...because human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.'' FMA
''We all turn to the darkness eventually, it's if we stay or not that matters.''
yondaime khonai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:48 PM   #55
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
depends though if ino was traind by shizunie or tsunade becasue at the end of part 1 she went up to them and asked to be traind if thats the case ino must have a few poiosn moves the could slow sakura down enough to use her mind transfer justu plus ino is mor eagile and better working in a team.
Sakura likely knows everything that Ino knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sia010 View Post
if you think hard ino might have an advantage she just needs to plan her moves and movement. if she could do the same thing with the hair she did in the chunin exams. but stronger and perfect timing she could easily beat sakura. but it would take alot of training......
Unfortunately, that is unlikely to work twice, especially since Sakura can easily just crush the ground. Ino's technique are better for spying, not 1-on-1 battle.

Last edited by Narutorious; 04-12-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:53 PM   #56
Kisamesgirl
Chunin Exam Participant

Kisamesgirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sakura isnt ubeatable ino could win if she out smarted her strength isnt everything and ino probally knows what sakura knows except the freakish hulk strength ino is also a med ninja and her mind tranfer move has probally gotten stronger aswell if so then she could beat sakura.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:56 PM   #57
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
Sakura likely knows everything that Ino knows.

Unfortunately, that is unlikely to work twice, especially since Sakura can easily just crush the ground. Ino's technique are better for spying, not 1-on-1 battle.
sakuras strength isnt all that it can easliy be evoided and jutsus arent the key ino has probally learnd somthing by teaming with shikamaru and probally knows how to use paper bombs and her enviorment to win the battle sakura is strong i'll give u that but i think ino is smarter and quicker.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:34 PM   #58
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisamesgirl View Post
sakura isnt ubeatable ino could win if she out smarted her strength isnt everything and ino probally knows what sakura knows except the freakish hulk strength ino is also a med ninja and her mind tranfer move has probally gotten stronger aswell if so then she could beat sakura.
Ino outsmart Sakura, you do realize Sakura is the smartest around her age besides Shikamaru, there is a reason why Ino's intelligence level is 3 & Sakura's intelligence level is 4. Ino's Mind Transfer jutsu isn't a battle move, if she miss Sakura(which is likely since the jutsu is slow, and she'll have to do that hair trick again which likely will not work since Sakura knows about it now), Ino is done for, that's why it's usually a move she uses after Shikamaru does his Shadow Possession jutsu. Ino likely doesn't know everything Sakura does when it comes to being a medical ninja, there is a difference in being a medical ninja & being Tsunade's pupil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
sakuras strength isnt all that it can easliy be evoided and jutsus arent the key ino has probally learnd somthing by teaming with shikamaru and probally knows how to use paper bombs and her enviorment to win the battle sakura is strong i'll give u that but i think ino is smarter and quicker.
I was refering to the hair technique Ino use againist Sakura, can't work if Sakura destroys the ground. Anybody can use paperbombs and their enviroment to win. Sakura is smarter & faster than Ino, it's a given that Sakura is the smarter of the 2, since she was one of the smartest in her class, and is an hands-on fighter, so she'll be faster than Ino.

Intelligence: Ino = 3, Sakura = 4
Speed: Ino: 2.5, Sakura = 3
Old 04-13-2010, 03:28 AM   #59
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

Who ever is the smartest will win. Right Now it's Ino.

Spoiler:

18-0

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:40 AM   #60
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Gosh, Ino isn't smarter than Sakura, why do ppl think such a thing, there has been no signs to even suggest that. Talk about overrating Ino, she can't beat Sakura, no way, no how.

Last edited by Narutorious; 04-13-2010 at 10:13 AM.

Tags
ino, sakura