Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 04-01-2010, 12:02 PM   #1
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright
Default Ike vs Saucegay

Ike (Fire Emblem) vs Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto) *Pukes*

This is Curse Mark Saucegay, no MS.

Haha, how do you like that you jerk?! No MS!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 04-01-2010, 12:11 PM   #2
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Ike vs Saucegay

Although Ike is one of my favorites the Sauce still takes this with ease.

Sauce was able to go toe in toe with Itachi even though itachi wasn't bloodlusted thats still a big feat.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:32 PM   #3
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Going toe to toe with someone who wants you to kill them is a really big feat.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:33 PM   #4
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Is this the Ike from Brawl,because that's the only one I know of.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:43 PM   #5
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The problem I see with this fight is that Ike comes from a game in which we can't truly know his feats as well. Unless some novel or manga is written about Ike's abilities, we have to resort to guessing.

However lets say that Ike's power lv is that of the Naruto universe, from looking how sluggish Ike is in Brawl, I believe saucegaylord overpowers Ike with speed. But Ike should be able to take down saucegaylord if he somehow gets a hit on him. Though I can be wrong, I don't know a whole lot about Ike that much. Someone give me some Ike feats so maybe we can tell.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:16 PM   #6
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Yeah, Ike from Fire Emblem is Ike from Brawl. But like I've mentioned before there's a video game where DBZ and Naruto characters fight on par with each other so Video game feats could deem useless.

There actually is a Fire Emblem manga, it could be somewhat a source to their power.

Path of radiance was a great game and from the first cutscene I could only assume Ike would turn out to be some beast, later on he gets Ragnell.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:31 PM   #7
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Sasuke still takes this with ease, I doubt Ike could go toe to toe with higher ranking ninjas in Naruto which includes anyone that is as strong as a Jonin or higher.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:34 PM   #8
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

STOP WANKING SASUKE! Just because he wins every fight, I mean change your signature it makes me want to... RAGE!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Old 04-01-2010, 09:38 PM   #9
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueborn_Uchiha View Post
STOP WANKING SASUKE! Just because he wins every fight, I mean change your signature it makes me want to... RAGE!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
CCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK is how he wanted to end it but i think sasuke wins cause he is awesome and i don't fell like giving a real reason cause i can't.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:23 PM   #10
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Actually nope, that's how the rage face goes :hmpf