Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 09:39 PM   #36981
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
I officially consider you hypocritical.:/
): A what?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #36982
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
welcomez! ^^

you're cuter than meh gah! >.<
Tolds You. lol jk
Show me a pic and Ill show you a Hotter one than me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Old 04-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #36983
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
I officially consider you hypocritical.:/
* Just looked it up on topeka * ): AM NOT

^ My future wife.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:41 PM   #36984
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

My GirlFriend! She's a member here!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 04-01-2010, 09:42 PM   #36985
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist View Post
Tolds You. lol jk
Show me a pic and Ill show you a Hotter one than me.
i'm in the second post smart one =P

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 04-01-2010, 09:43 PM   #36986
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist View Post
My GirlFriend! She's a member here!
Spoiler:

she's really cute ^^

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 04-01-2010, 09:46 PM   #36987
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
* Just looked it up on topeka * ): AM NOT
I"m sorry, but yes, I believe so.:/
Old 04-01-2010, 09:49 PM   #36988
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
I"m sorry, but yes, I believe so.:/
): No I am not.

^ My future wife.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:52 PM   #36989
~blackstar~
Special Jonin Candidate

~blackstar~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lolol hey ppls =P

Your honesty is appreciated. Unfortunately for you, I don't give a damn.
~Mai
The tears and blood of the dead mixes with an endless quicksand, and further fules the war
~Gaara
remember, you have no rights, so play nice!
~DA

BFFF...F...L?: kiko
other kinda friend person: sagemaster777...77?
Old 04-01-2010, 09:53 PM   #36990
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~blackstar~ View Post
lolol hey ppls =P

There being mean and calling me a HIPPO!

^ My future wife.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:54 PM   #36991
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Sarge's Father saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarge's Father

god why dont i get comments like that T_T

Old 04-01-2010, 09:54 PM   #36992
~blackstar~
Special Jonin Candidate

>.< no one can call kiko a hippo Dx

~Mai
The tears and blood of the dead mixes with an endless quicksand, and further fules the war
~Gaara
~DA

Old 04-01-2010, 09:55 PM   #36993
~blackstar~
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge's Father View Post
it's okay i think you're a hippo ^^

~Mai
~Gaara
~DA

Old 04-01-2010, 09:57 PM   #36994
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge's Father View Post
what do you mean?

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 04-01-2010, 09:57 PM   #36995
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

For those about to rock, I salute you.
Spoiler:
Old 04-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #36996
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Spoiler:
you're cute too >.<

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 04-01-2010, 10:01 PM   #36997
Seven

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 04-01-2010, 10:01 PM   #36998
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Spoiler:
We rock at dawn on the front line. ;D

Nice pic Shika! <3

Old 04-01-2010, 10:02 PM   #36999
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I knew I smelled an AC/DC reference in here.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:03 PM   #37000
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~blackstar~ View Post
>.< no one can call kiko a hippo dx
yeah!

^ My future wife.
Closed Thread