Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-31-2010, 11:31 PM   #1
Kakashi-senpai
Apprentice Genin

Kakashi-senpai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto VS Killer Bee

Who wins?

Naruto SM or Killer Bee
Place training field,no restrictions.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:33 PM   #2
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]
Default Re: Naruto VS Killer Bee

Well Bee can blitz him at start.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:45 PM   #3
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Well Bee can blitz him at start.
Not Sage Mode Naruto but maybe in base. SM Naruto was able to pick up 2 summons and throw them like baseballs so he has better strength. For speed i think there around the same. Then SM Naruto has the advantage because off his toad summonins which KB would go 8tails to kill and thats when Naruto uses Rasenshuerkin to kill the 8tails because of Rasenshuerkin broke ability.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:46 PM   #4
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Not Sage Mode Naruto but maybe in base. SM Naruto was able to pick up 2 summons and throw them like baseballs so he has better strength. For speed i think there around the same. Then SM Naruto has the advantage because off his toad summonins which KB would go 8tails to kill and thats when Naruto uses Rasenshuerkin to kill the 8tails because of Rasenshuerkin broke ability.
Ah, I didn't see SM Naruto.

Well, Naruto can defeat him with Rasenshuriken, and with multiple energy clones, he could corner Bee and possibly kill him without Rasenshuriken.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:43 AM   #5
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

My bet is on Sage Mode Naruto.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

18-0

Old 04-01-2010, 10:46 AM   #6
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

SM Naruto takes this.

Killer Bee's only real bet of killing Naruto is Hachibi. Sure, 1-7 tails all have a lot of power and speed, but they won't be enough to take out Naruto.

By the time Hachibi's ready to fire his eight tailed blast, Naruto would have FRS ready to launch at KB to kill him.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:51 AM   #7
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This one is a really hard for me to choose.....I just think it would go to the person that has the quicker reaction with the others attack and chakra stamina. 'Nuff said.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:57 AM   #8
Vermillian
Veteran Chunin

Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittan View Post
SM Naruto takes this.

Killer Bee's only real bet of killing Naruto is Hachibi. Sure, 1-7 tails all have a lot of power and speed, but they won't be enough to take out Naruto.

By the time Hachibi's ready to fire his eight tailed blast, Naruto would have FRS ready to launch at KB to kill him.
I think Killer bee, primarily because i feel like debating. Killer bee is vastly powerful he was basically rofl stomping sasuke and naruto still considers sasuke an equal also sm naruto beat pain because he was able throw around enough raw power and frs to take out the first 5 paths. Then in the fight with god realm he abused tailed beast form which is also killer bees trump card as well.
Also killer bee is a more knowledgeable ninja then naruto.

On the subject of tailed beast... yes 9 tails is stronger BUT he only has 1/2 the 9 tails chakra We dont have enough knowledge on either ones full power to really give a definite answer though
Old 04-01-2010, 11:08 AM   #9
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillian7289 View Post
I think Killer bee, primarily because i feel like debating. Killer bee is vastly powerful he was basically rofl stomping sasuke and naruto still considers sasuke an equal also sm naruto beat pain because he was able throw around enough raw power and frs to take out the first 5 paths. Then in the fight with god realm he abused tailed beast form which is also killer bees trump card as well.

On the subject of tailed beast... yes 9 tails is stronger BUT he only has 1/2 the 9 tails chakra We dont have enough knowledge on either ones full power to really give a definite answer though
SM naruto and KB in 8tails cloak are about equals, but naruto has his toad summoning which might give KB some trouble if he doesn't go into 8tails mode and if he does he is a stationary target that could get hit by Rasenshuriken easily. If he doesn't go full 8tails KB will be fighting the summons and that would give naruto a chance to hit him with Rasenshuriken or massive Rasengan. If naruto doesn't summon any toads then KB might win cause his cloak burns anyone who touches it and has his sword techniques but i think naruto can hit KB with massive Rasengan or Rasenshuriken. If naruto starts to get beat badly in SM then the kyuubi will come out and you will have a biju fight and 9tails>8tails but naruto wont go full 9tails so KB might have a chance to win. Also I think if a jinchurki touches another when there in the biju cloak form i think the other jinchurikes powers start comming out like when sora touched naruto when sora was in 4tails mode and the kyuubi started coming out but that might have been that way cause they both were kyuubi jinchurikes.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:59 AM   #10
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillian7289 View Post

So what if KB was roflstomping Sasuke? That was then and this is now. Sasuke has improved vastly since then, no doubt SM Naruto would've raped Sasuke back then, so of course KB could.

So what if Naruto considers Sasuke an equal? That has nothing to do with who's stronger, I may consider another debater an equal but they could be better than me.

The reason Naruto won was because of PNJ and the fact Pain didn't seek to kill him, but instead capture him for the Kyuubi. If Pain fought at full power there's no way Naruto would've won, heck Pain had many opportunities to kill Naruto too, such as when Naruto was pinned down with the blades.

Kyuubi's really the only reason Naruto was able to make any sort of comeback against Pain. For the record, KN6 and Hachibi are nearly equal, but KN6 actually has speed feats.

Knowledge means nothing if you have an FRS coming towards you and you can't do anything. The only way KB kills SM Naruto is with Hachibi and Hachibi has nothing to show it has the speed to dodge FRS.

Toad summons would also help to distract Killer Bee so Naruto could land FRS.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:57 PM   #11
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

crystalblade13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittan View Post
So what if KB was roflstomping Sasuke? That was then and this is now. Sasuke has improved vastly since then, no doubt SM Naruto would've raped Sasuke back then, so of course KB could.

So what if Naruto considers Sasuke an equal? That has nothing to do with who's stronger, I may consider another debater an equal but they could be better than me.

The reason Naruto won was because of PNJ and the fact Pain didn't seek to kill him, but instead capture him for the Kyuubi. If Pain fought at full power there's no way Naruto would've won, heck Pain had many opportunities to kill Naruto too, such as when Naruto was pinned down with the blades.

Kyuubi's really the only reason Naruto was able to make any sort of comeback against Pain. For the record, KN6 and Hachibi are nearly equal, but KN6 actually has speed feats.

Knowledge means nothing if you have an FRS coming towards you and you can't do anything. The only way KB kills SM Naruto is with Hachibi and Hachibi has nothing to show it has the speed to dodge FRS.

Toad summons would also help to distract Killer Bee so Naruto could land FRS.
when pain had naruto pinned down was the only time naruto wasnt roflstomping his face off. the only reason pain got any good hits off on naruto was because he ran out of sage mode.

" I'll take a potato chip, AND EAT IT!!! " - light yagami
.___
(>_<) I'll have the Samehada just you wait!!
/----\ Put this on your siggy if you love Suigetsu.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:25 PM   #12
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Frs+Frog Summons and Katas as well as Rasengan variants kill KB before he can go V2 which is the only thing that has any chance of hurting SM Naruto.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:09 PM   #13
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

(un)Godly Hiroku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hmmm, I do believe this is a good fight. But I say Killer Bee Ox-Octopus>>>>Sage Mode.
So ya, idk how Naruto would dodge/block a giant Ox-Octopus 8 tailed blast
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
Old 04-01-2010, 04:11 PM   #14
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (un)Godly Hiroku View Post
Hmmm, I do believe this is a good fight. But I say Killer Bee Ox-Octopus>>>>Sage Mode.
So ya, idk how Naruto would dodge/block a giant Ox-Octopus 8 tailed blast
I'm pretty sure Naruto can form FRS in that time to hit the Oxtopus.

Old 04-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #15
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalblade13 View Post
when pain had naruto pinned down was the only time naruto wasnt roflstomping his face off. the only reason pain got any good hits off on naruto was because he ran out of sage mode.
Keep in mind that Deva was out of commission for 99% of the battle and Pain was just busy fighting throughout Konoha.

And Naruto was....training? My gosh, apparently destroying Konoha is less taxing on you than training is.

So what if he ran out of Sage Mode, if Naruto was so strong he would've been able to kill them all before Deva got his power back, but he didn't. He managed to kill some, but not all. Considering the fact that Deva is the strongest path and Naruto still failed to kill them all despite Deva being unable to do anything proves that Naruto is not strong enough to hold a candle to Pain.

On top of that, again, Pain fought to capture Naruto, not kill. Plus Asura, the second/third strongest path, was sneak attacked so that already handicapped Pain.

Nevertheless, Naruto still has enough strength to decimate Killer Bee.