Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

View Poll Results: So... What did you think?
So awesome 8 20.51%
Sucks 0 0%
Epic 8 20.51%
Seen better 3 7.69%
Bleach is better then Naruto still 1 2.56%
Zombie Team 1 2.56%
I...Hate...You...Kishi...And...Kabutomaru...For... bringing...back...My...Itachi 3 7.69%
Wait, Zombie Team = Akatsuki? You got to be kidding me 1 2.56%
So I heard about Itachi. But why the not the reast of the team! Kill Itachi! 0 0%
So Itachi and Sasuke, huh~? 0 0%
Tobi or Madara for Deidara? 1 2.56%
Sasuke: I'm going to kill you Madara (lol what? I though it was Kabuomaru) for bring back Itachi!!! I'm going to blam Konoha for this.. 1 2.56%
Hidan is going to bad talk everyone, if he comes back 1 2.56%
Tobi: Deidara Senpai! *or* Madara: Don't try to kill me, I...am... UCHIHA MADARA 2 5.13%
Sasori is human/puppet. Or what. 2 5.13%
People just die all ready! Itachi, Deidara, Kakuzu and how ever the hell else is back, needed to say dead. 1 2.56%
Is Kakuzu going to get Hidan or something? 0 0%
Karin, Karin, Karin, Karin.....Karin. You just got funny. 5 12.82%
other (post what it is then) 1 2.56%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2010, 06:10 PM   #41
Kakashi-sama
Chunin Exam Participant

Kakashi-sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Chapter 489 discussion

it's expected that Kabuto's gonna do sth like joining the war, but woww!! he's doing resurrection!!!!!!! totally a powerful pair up!!! explosion, nature elements, genjutsu, pupet..................it's like invincible!! now im worried.............>.< (was the one on the left Nagato???? or one of the sound 4 guy, cus they have similar haircuts...if it's Nagato...oh gosh!!!)

so it seems Naruto would meet killer bee? they might team up since they're the two jinchuriki left,

My Absolute Shinobi

//
/^.
\\/ Kakashi's the man!

I adopted Chibi Killer Bee!! OH YEAH!
Old 03-31-2010, 06:11 PM   #42
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow so much happened during this chapter!! I actually enjoyed finally see them getting ready for war now it actually seems like there at war unlike before.

lol Naruto getting ready for his ramen and getting summoned was hilarious!!! It's funny they summoned him without telling anyone...if they start looking for Naruto and he's nowhere to be found they're gonna worry.

Kabuto....What can I say? I really really disliked him just as much as Oro and now I might just hate him! How dare he even summon Itachi! Even though I dislike Sasuke just as much I would love to see his reaction to Kabuto using Itachi like that!

Yay!! Finally Naruto will meet Killer Bee and start mastering the Kyuubi! I knew it! so awesome

Anyway can't wait for next week, I just hope the whole chapter isn't wasted on Kabuto and Madara. I want to see more of the alliance!!!
Old 03-31-2010, 06:12 PM   #43
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi-sama View Post

so it seems Naruto would meet killer bee? they might team up since they're the two jinchuriki left,
Yeah, lots of us we really hoping he would teach Naruto how to control his bijuu since no one beats Killer Bee at that. I'm so glad it's finally gonna happen..though it was funny how the Toad just told him "You'll meet an octopus" and Naruto was like "huh?" lol
Old 03-31-2010, 06:13 PM   #44
*Talim of the moonlight*
Veteran Chunin

*Talim of the moonlight* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This chapter was epic! I didn't see this coming at all! BUt one question about Deidara.......okay since he blew himself up he would be in pieces, but how did Kabuto get his body back together? Did he glue it? lol

Im not a 5 star Chick. Ima Galaxy Chick.✿◕‿◕✿

Best Forum Sister Ever: ♥○Ellie ○♥

Ma Crazy Fangirl: ♫ deidara fangirl1 ♫
Rival: Matsuro
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mangagirl's Guardian!
I Lubs The R@!nb0w.^.~

Yea..Just to Answer Your Question..I am a Fangirl Of Sasuke...And I'm Proud Of It Too!

Old 03-31-2010, 06:14 PM   #45
jaden4538
Genin

jaden4538 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

if kabutos better then the second in using edo tensi this is a guess but maybe they have there minds too like itachi can tell sasuke the thruth who noes other then that i cant see a way how he is better at it

Spoiler:

Jutsu:
Lightning Style: Shock Strike Level 1
Lightning Style: Ground Pulse Level 1
Lightning Style: Shock Replacement Level 1
Lightning Style: Resistance Level 1
Lightning Style: Lightning Jolt level 2
Lightning Style: Lightning Net level 2
Lightning Style: Thunderclouds Level 2
Lightning Style: Stratis bow level 3
Old 03-31-2010, 06:14 PM   #46
Kakashi-sama
Chunin Exam Participant

so you guys think Naruto would release kyubi or just like what otehrs said, learn how to master kyubi power and control him? it really seem like option 2 otherwise the story wont go on. it's a cliff hanger this week!

My Absolute Shinobi

//
/^.
\\/ Kakashi's the man!

Old 03-31-2010, 06:15 PM   #47
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Hozuki Suigetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I was hoping Kishi would get rid of the Kyuubi. If Naruto does get rid of it he can perfect his Sage Mode...

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 03-31-2010, 06:16 PM   #48
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Talim of the moonlight* View Post
This chapter was epic! I didn't see this coming at all! BUt one question about Deidara.......okay since he blew himself up he would be in pieces, but how did Kabuto get his body back together? Did he glue it? lol
Kabuto has "Corpses" he can summon....

Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 03-31-2010, 06:17 PM   #49
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Kabuto is a dead man walking. Making Itachi Zombie equals getting EMS'D by Sasuke.
We'll probably get a small glimpse of Sasuke's EMS power which will annihilate Kabuto
and his Akatsuki Zombie. Of course either Sasuke or Madara will copy the Impure Resurrection Jutsu.

Now I have to wait even longer for the one Sasuke battle I actually want to see

Sasuke vs Zetsu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:17 PM   #50
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
so you guys think Naruto would release kyubi or just like what otehrs said, learn how to master kyubi power and control him? it really seem like option 2 otherwise the story wont go on. it's a cliff hanger this week!
He won't release the Kyuubi otherwise Madara wins and Minato's sacrifice goes to waste but he'll definitely master it just like Killer Bee...probably better
Old 03-31-2010, 06:19 PM   #51
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki Suigetsu View Post
I was hoping Kishi would get rid of the Kyuubi. If Naruto does get rid of it he can perfect his Sage Mode...
Yeah but ultimately the Kyuubi is Naruto's true antagonist and I think it would ruin the story if he just releases it instead of learning how to fight without its power but while still keeping it inside him.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:19 PM   #52
jwesterville
Genin

jwesterville is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Well it's not like Kishimoto invented a new jutsu. We've known about it for a while. I mean it's Kabuto, of course he would use a jutsu like this.

Besides we don't know how strong Akatsuki Zombie Team is. They may just be a smoke screen. They looked pretty out of it, maybe they will show some intelligence. However, right now they are just weapons.
Yeah, since Kabuto was Orochimaru's right hand man, he probably took a lot of jutsu from him as well. And the Akatsuki Zombies are probably mindless killing machines, just like the Senju brothers. But then again, since Kabuto said that he mastered the techinque beyond Orochimaru and Tobirama, they could have their minds and personalities. And this kind of makes Chiyo look really pathetic.

And Madara looked scared, or at least surprised, when Kabuto used Edo Tensei. I wouldn't think that anyone could surprise Madara.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:19 PM   #53
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Well at least Tsunade pigging out (no offense Tonton) will make her able
to quickly go back to what she does best...sleeping behind a desk.

Though major difference between spoilers and chapter

Spoilers: Naruto you will MEET a young man with powerful eyes

Chapter: Naruto you will BATTLE a young man with powerful eyes.

So now it makes much more sense that he's gonna battle Sasuke.
(Though it's still pretty darn obvious.)

Maybe they'll work as a father son team? I like to see what kind
of epic plan those two could cook up.
It times like these that I wish Tsunade was dead and not Jiraiya. She just such a pointless character. She's Naruto with boobs, and we already have Naruto.

I assume what this really means is we are going to see a lot more of Shikamaru, not much of the other youngins. Also, Yamato has apparently just returned to ANBU or something cause he is just gone now.

More troubling is where is Sai Shaft? We are going to hear his story about Danzo aren't we? Maybe, Madara and Kabuto talking will be paired up with Sai's and Root's story.

Yeah, everything is pretty obvious with the prophecy. Killer Bee and Sasuke, but maybe Kishimoto is intentionally leading us in the wrong direction here. But the last prophecy was pretty obvious as well.

Quote:
Your right, even the last page said, "An unfathomable partnership! What is Kabuto after?!"
As mrsticky would say "That just garbage to make you read the next chapter. It's not what Kishimoto put in" or something. But yeah, I think we can all guess Kabuto has ulterior motives. I hope they are the same as Orochimaru's endless war. That way he will betray Madara if Madara gets too close to winning.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:21 PM   #54
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Kabutorochimaru=Danzo all over again-Awesome-Sharingan.

No wait...

He has Zombie Itachi.

So yay! Kabutorchimaru=Danzo all over again +Sharnigan-Awesome

...At least in my case.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:24 PM   #55
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
Yeah but ultimately the Kyuubi is Naruto's true antagonist and I think it would ruin the story if he just releases it instead of learning how to fight without its power but while still keeping it inside him.
You're right. Naruto is probably going to pick between the Kyuubi power or 100% Sage Mode in the next chapter... unless the toad was talking about a different jutsu.

Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 03-31-2010, 06:26 PM   #56
Kakashi-sama
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
He won't release the Kyuubi otherwise Madara wins and Minato's sacrifice goes to waste but he'll definitely master it just like Killer Bee...probably better
yea definitely, master it.. w/o kyuubi it's not Naruto, i mean we've know him w/ kyuubi for this long, don't think Kishi's gonna write him off that easily, he leads the story, he's gotta somehow end it. Now it's time to see how Naruto handle kyuubi!

Quote:
It times like these that I wish Tsunade was dead and not Jiraiya. She just such a pointless character. She's Naruto with boobs, and we already have Naruto.

then whos gonna be the Hokage? danzo, yeah eventually he would die. Kishi wont make Kakashi hokage, someone strong and from the sannin must continue the story and be there. Jiraiya has to be sacrificed otherwise it wont link to the code --> naruto cant decode blah blah, plus Jiraiya was Nagato's sensei, they're linked and somehow finished it (ofc i dont want ero-sennin to be dead...i miss him too....he's such a great character......... but...it's a must for the story )

My Absolute Shinobi

//
/^.
\\/ Kakashi's the man!

Old 03-31-2010, 06:30 PM   #57
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

We were so close to seeing Madara actually fight!! I wouldn't be suprised if Kabuto is thinking about taking over Madara's body or something. We still don't know what Kabuto can do. Anyways, Madara is getting boring and I don't see him as the main antagonist.

Every moment, thank God.

[U]

Last edited by Hozuki Suigetsu; 03-31-2010 at 06:32 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:30 PM   #58
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwesterville View Post
Yeah, since Kabuto was Orochimaru's right hand man, he probably took a lot of jutsu from him as well. And the Akatsuki Zombies are probably mindless killing machines, just like the Senju brothers. But then again, since Kabuto said that he mastered the techinque beyond Orochimaru and Tobirama, they could have their minds and personalities. And this kind of makes Chiyo look really pathetic.

And Madara looked scared, or at least surprised, when Kabuto used Edo Tensei. I wouldn't think that anyone could surprise Madara.
I guess they could have intellignece. Orochimaru was going to bring back Dan and Nawaki. I guess he could have tricked Tsunade with zombies, but I don't think she would have been too happy about that. Orcochimaru would have at least been without his arms again.

Quote:
Kabutorochimaru=Danzo all over again-Awesome-Sharingan.

No wait...

He has Zombie Itachi.

So yay! Kabutorchimaru=Danzo all over again +Sharnigan-Awesome
Well Kabuto was my favorite character when his motives where mysterious. Unfortunately, at the Tenchi bridge he became just another Orochimaru follower. Fortunately, Danzo's awesome dirty handed deeds cropped up right about then.

Hmm...now Danzo is dead and Kabuto has mysterious motives again. I think Kishimoto must really like me.

So yes they are quite similar.

Danzo is still more awesome. Even snaky Kabuto can macth Danzo's sharingan reveal or his Izanagi viewing battle shot. Those could peel paint off a barn.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:30 PM   #59
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yea definitely, master it.. w/o kyuubi it's not Naruto, i mean we've know him w/ kyuubi for this long, don't think Kishi's gonna write him off that easily, he leads the story, he's gotta somehow end it. Now it's time to see how Naruto handle kyuubi!

then whos gonna be the Hokage? danzo, yeah eventually he would die. Kishi wont make Kakashi hokage, someone strong and from the sannin must continue the story and be there. Jiraiya has to be sacrificed otherwise it wont link to the code --> naruto cant decode blah blah, plus Jiraiya was Nagato's sensei, they're linked and somehow finished it (ofc i dont want ero-sennin to be dead...i miss him too....he's such a great character......... but...it's a must for the story )
Danzo would be epic as Hokage now. I'd love to see what down and dirty tactics he would use in a war.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:33 PM   #60
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:

I assume what this really means is we are going to see a lot more of Shikamaru, not much of the other youngins. Also, Yamato has apparently just returned to ANBU or something cause he is just gone now.

Yeah, everything is pretty obvious with the prophecy. Killer Bee and Sasuke, but maybe Kishimoto is intentionally leading us in the wrong direction here. But the last prophecy was pretty obvious as well.
Well didn't Kishi say Shikamaru would become really close to Naruto? maybe him being in that council will be the reason why they become so close.

I do think the Toad meant Killer Bee and honestly who better to help Naruto control the kyuubi?

LoL your comment about Tsunade was hilarious!!

Quote:
No wait...

He has Zombie Itachi.
Please stop reminding me!! It's torture!
Quote:
You're right. Naruto is probably going to pick between the Kyuubi power or 100% Sage Mode in the next chapter... unless the toad was talking about a different jutsu.
Killer Bee will teach him for sure how to control the Kyuubi so he won't have to use the "key" to release the Kyuubi completely...I think.
Quote:
Yeah! It's gonna be exciting having him fight with his bijuu just like Killer Bee. Although to be honest I really can't picture the Kyuubi being as nice as the Eight-tails....