Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

View Poll Results: So... What did you think?
So awesome 8 20.51%
Sucks 0 0%
Epic 8 20.51%
Seen better 3 7.69%
Bleach is better then Naruto still 1 2.56%
Zombie Team 1 2.56%
I...Hate...You...Kishi...And...Kabutomaru...For... bringing...back...My...Itachi 3 7.69%
Wait, Zombie Team = Akatsuki? You got to be kidding me 1 2.56%
So I heard about Itachi. But why the not the reast of the team! Kill Itachi! 0 0%
So Itachi and Sasuke, huh~? 0 0%
Tobi or Madara for Deidara? 1 2.56%
Sasuke: I'm going to kill you Madara (lol what? I though it was Kabuomaru) for bring back Itachi!!! I'm going to blam Konoha for this.. 1 2.56%
Hidan is going to bad talk everyone, if he comes back 1 2.56%
Tobi: Deidara Senpai! *or* Madara: Don't try to kill me, I...am... UCHIHA MADARA 2 5.13%
Sasori is human/puppet. Or what. 2 5.13%
People just die all ready! Itachi, Deidara, Kakuzu and how ever the hell else is back, needed to say dead. 1 2.56%
Is Kakuzu going to get Hidan or something? 0 0%
Karin, Karin, Karin, Karin.....Karin. You just got funny. 5 12.82%
other (post what it is then) 1 2.56%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2010, 04:49 PM   #21
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 489 discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Ok. NITIUANIWLP

Spoiler:
Now I think I understand and now I would like pie.
Well today I pumped CN with IR light from a MBR Ti:saph along with a Nd:YAG with a KD*P for doubling pumping of R698 dye.

Spoiler:
You thought I was going to explain that, nope.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-31-2010, 05:00 PM   #22
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto88 View Post
will someone pm me a site plz my fav don't got it yet
It's not out yet. You have to wait untill tommarow but I have the scritp up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-31-2010, 05:30 PM   #23
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Location: In the Village Hidden in the Mountains... Lying in the grass... Watching clouds...
MinatoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i liked the chapter, it just sucks that a lot of dead Akatsuki are coming back...but i do wanna see the Itachi-Sasuke reunion
----
v
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."-Pain

"Shut up..or I'll kill you."-Gaara, Mei Terumi

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it,
which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"-Kakashi

"I have long since closed my eyes, my only goal is in the Darkness"-Sasuke
Adopted: Chibi♥Mei♥, Sakumo
Old 03-31-2010, 05:34 PM   #24
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's now up at the standard place.

Old 03-31-2010, 05:46 PM   #25
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

brunz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yeah, it out at my place to, good chap, really wondering what will happen and i wonder if this joint forces between kabuto and tobi is real or kabuto doing this to get close to sasuke....guess we gotta wait and see :P

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

HIDDEN MOONLIGHT VILLAGE!
Old 03-31-2010, 05:52 PM   #26
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Hm, I wonder.

Who's gonna be Sasuke's first EMS test subject?

Kabuto or Zetsu?

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:53 PM   #27
jwesterville
Genin

jwesterville is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto and Killerbee, all right!!!!
Kabutomaru and Madara, HOLY CRAP!!!!!
Akatsuki Zombies, OH NO!!!!

So Edo Tensei originated in the Leaf Village, specifically from Tobirama...interesting.

Sasori is shorter than I thought he was, and Itachi is taller than I thought. I am kind of disappointed that Itachi was revived, though. And is that Nagato on the far left? If so, then I'm disappointed in that too. Sigh...

Other than that, an overall good chapter.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:54 PM   #28
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Wow, Shikamaru sure is rising high in the world. What next make him Hokage?

Is Team Zombie Akatsuki going to be just that Zombies. If so that is both a disappointment and good. Good because they are not coming back to life really; bad becasue there are quite a number of interesting story lines that could come about with thinking zombies.

Last edited by Wooster; 03-31-2010 at 05:56 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:54 PM   #29
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Chow time.

That part was great.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:55 PM   #30
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Hozuki Suigetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

(on page 19) Lol! Madara looked like he was scared to death of Kabutomaru!!!! He might have to go change his underwear!!!! Lol! xD

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 03-31-2010, 05:56 PM   #31
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Wow, Shikamaru sure is rising high in the world. What next make him Hokage?

Shikamaru will be the future Jonin Commander.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:58 PM   #32
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Chow time.

That part was great.
It's like Luffy was inhabting all the characters this chapter: Naruto, Karin, and Tsunade. Tsunade was even eyeing TonTon. Tsunade eating that pig is something I could support.
Quote:
Shikamaru will be the future Jonin Commander.
It's not even really future anymore. If his father dies, I'm sure he will be chosen. Kakashi is too lazy.

Last edited by Wooster; 03-31-2010 at 06:00 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:00 PM   #33
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

In my opinion i don't care for this chapter. Well I liked most of it excpet for the kabuto part. Now that kabuto knows edo tensei when you think about it the akatsuki are unstoppable except naruto may learn dead deamon consuming seal it just doesn't make sense if you ask me i think kishi went to far. Deidara hates itachi and sasuke? I'm guessing that these resurected akatsuki don't have their old memories because itachi wouldn't go back to akatsuki

My hope is that sasuke will show up and do SOMETHING that will stop this or maybe madara wont accept him because he will be able to defeat madara with the corspses

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Old 03-31-2010, 06:01 PM   #34
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Oooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Nagato looks really tough!
I'm suprised that Kakuzu could stand up in that coffin!

Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 03-31-2010, 06:02 PM   #35
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack 40 View Post
My hope is that sasuke will show up and do SOMETHING that will stop this or maybe madara wont accept him because he will be able to defeat madara with the corspses
I don't know about that, but Kabuto and Madara will eventually betray each other. It's only a matter of time.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:06 PM   #36
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

yes but think about it akatsuki are now unstoppable if you ask me i think kishi was just lazy and couldn't think of a better way to make akatsuki tough enough to fight the shinobi allience

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Old 03-31-2010, 06:06 PM   #37
ByakuganAlex
Veteran Chunin

ByakuganAlex is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wonder if Hiaashi will go to war too lol.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:07 PM   #38
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It's like Luffy was inhabting all the characters this chapter: Naruto, Karin, and Tsunade. Tsunade was even eyeing TonTon. Tsunade eating that pig is something I could support.

It's not even really future anymore. If his father dies, I'm sure he will be chosen. Kakashi is too lazy.

Well at least Tsunade pigging out (no offense Tonton) will make her able
to quickly go back to what she does best...sleeping behind a desk.

Though major difference between spoilers and chapter

Spoilers: Naruto you will MEET a young man with powerful eyes

Chapter: Naruto you will BATTLE a young man with powerful eyes.

So now it makes much more sense that he's gonna battle Sasuke.
(Though it's still pretty darn obvious.)

Maybe they'll work as a father son team? I like to see what kind
of epic plan those two could cook up.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:08 PM   #39
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I don't know about that, but Kabuto and Madara will eventually betray each other. It's only a matter of time.
Your right, even the last page said, "An unfathomable partnership! What is Kabuto after?!"

Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 03-31-2010, 06:10 PM   #40
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack 40 View Post
yes but think about it akatsuki are now unstoppable if you ask me i think kishi was just lazy and couldn't think of a better way to make akatsuki tough enough to fight the shinobi allience
Well it's not like Kishimoto invented a new jutsu. We've known about it for a while. I mean it's Kabuto, of course he would use a jutsu like this.

Besides we don't know how strong Akatsuki Zombie Team is. They may just be a smoke screen. They looked pretty out of it, maybe they will show some intelligence. However, right now they are just weapons.