Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

View Poll Results: So... What did you think?
So awesome 8 20.51%
Sucks 0 0%
Epic 8 20.51%
Seen better 3 7.69%
Bleach is better then Naruto still 1 2.56%
Zombie Team 1 2.56%
I...Hate...You...Kishi...And...Kabutomaru...For... bringing...back...My...Itachi 3 7.69%
Wait, Zombie Team = Akatsuki? You got to be kidding me 1 2.56%
So I heard about Itachi. But why the not the reast of the team! Kill Itachi! 0 0%
So Itachi and Sasuke, huh~? 0 0%
Tobi or Madara for Deidara? 1 2.56%
Sasuke: I'm going to kill you Madara (lol what? I though it was Kabuomaru) for bring back Itachi!!! I'm going to blam Konoha for this.. 1 2.56%
Hidan is going to bad talk everyone, if he comes back 1 2.56%
Tobi: Deidara Senpai! *or* Madara: Don't try to kill me, I...am... UCHIHA MADARA 2 5.13%
Sasori is human/puppet. Or what. 2 5.13%
People just die all ready! Itachi, Deidara, Kakuzu and how ever the hell else is back, needed to say dead. 1 2.56%
Is Kakuzu going to get Hidan or something? 0 0%
Karin, Karin, Karin, Karin.....Karin. You just got funny. 5 12.82%
other (post what it is then) 1 2.56%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2010, 04:09 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter 489 discussion

So what cha think about it?

*10th thread *

Spoiler:

Page 1

Scroll Frog : Jiraiya told me to give the scroll to Naruto of something might happen to him.
Are you okay with this, Great Toad Sage ?
When Jiraiya tried to make Naruto controls the power of the Nine Tails, it went horribly wrong.
That would be against the will of Minato who purposely sealed half of the Nine Tails chakra in Naruto.

Fukasaku : Great Toad Sage, He's the one having the key of the Four Parts Seal of Kyuubi.
Can we really give it to Naruto ? What do you think ?

Sage : Summon Naruto ! I saw something about him. Then we'll see about that.

Page 2

489 : The Road to the War !

Karin : I was always treated harsly by Orochimaru, he forced me to do hard labor !
Then Sasuke comes and act like he's the boss ... And I was treated like and ...

I'm a victim tooooo ...

Question guy : You had it rough, huh ?

Ibiki : I don't give a about your history.
I want informations about Akatsuki, Sasuke and Kabuto.

And you, you're too sensitive.

Question Guy : I'm sorry.

Karin : Okay. But I have my terms.

Ibiki : WHAT ?

Karin : I want something to eat. I'm starving here. Give me some Katsudon, . ( Yeah, she does says "Kora" in japanese )

Page 3 :

Shizune : Eat Slowly, please.

Tsunade : It's still not enough. My Chakra is still not at full power.
I need MEAT ! If you're too slow, I'll turn back to a old lady.

Shizune : We already prepared the meeting, you can relax easy until ...

Page 4

Shizune : NO WAY ! What are you thinking, Tonton is a NO NO !

Tsunade : What the hell are you talking about ?

Shizune : Haa, Kakashi.

Kakashi : I'm happy to see you in good health.
I was on the verge of being Hokage, you see.
I'm not cut for this, anyways.

Tsunade : I'm surprised about the Ninja Alliance. You did well conviced Raikage and Tsuchikage to cooperate.

Kakashi : That alone can tell you how much is going on.

Tsunade : Uchiha Madara is really alive ?!

Kakashi : We don't have any real proof but I think there's no mistake.

Page 5 :

Tsunade : War again ...
We can't rest, still. I still can't believe the Uchiha matter went that far.
After the mean, we'll have a meeting.
We must prepare for war.

Naruto : What ? Granny Tsunade woke up ?

Sakura : Yeah !

Naruto : Okay !

Page 6

Teuchi : Good for Tsunade-sama. Since it's a good day, I'm treating ramen.

Naruto : For real ?

Teuchi : I'll do some for Sakura, too.

Sakura : No, it's okay. I still have to relay the news. See you later, Naruto !

Naruto : I'm getting more and more hungry with all this going on.
Okay, down to business !

Page 7

Tsunade : War is coming to us. This Tactical Meeting is open.

Koharu : First, we have to see how much weapons and food supplies we have. We have the list of all ninjas here.
We must list every Fighting Unit and Support Units !

Shikamaru : War, heh ? Things are moving, for sure.
Shikaku : Yeah, this is a war meeting. But you're still young. Listen well.
Shikamaru : Yeah, I know.

Page 8

Naruto : Itadaki

*POOF*

Teuchi : What the, he disappeared

*POOF*

Naruto : MASU !

Page 9

Naruto : Slurp, Slurp ...

Fukasaku : So you're getting right to business, heh.

Ma : I didn't know you liked my homecooking.

Naruto : ARGGGGGHHHHHH !

Page 10

Naruto : What Am I doing here, again ?

Ma : I summoned you.

Fukasaku : For you too, The Great Toad Sage has a prediction.
Follow me !

Ma : Let him breath !

Naruto : Hi ! It's been a long time Big Old Timer Sage !

Fukasaku : Here he is.

Toad Sage : I called none other that you. Who are you again ?

Page 11

Naruto : Uzumaki Naruto ! It's about time you remember, big old timer sage !

Fukasaku : ( And here he goes again ... )

Toad Sage : Oh, yes. I remember, Naruto.
Naruto. I saw a prediction about you. You will meet an octopus.

Naruto : Octopus ?

Toad Sage : I can't say for sure but, what I saw does have tentacles.

And you will meet a young man with the power of the eyes.

Page 12

Naruto : Haa, I know about that, yeah.

Fukasaku : What do you mean "you know" ?
Toad Sage : You ... met him ?
Naruto : Yeah ...
Toad Sage : The young boy who carry eye powers ... You know who he is ?
Naruto : Yes, and I'm prepared for everything.

Toad Sage : Gamatora ! I saw you and Naruto too. Give him the key of the seal.
Gamatora : If you say so, Great Toad Sage.

Page 13

Naruto : What is this ?

Gamatora : What Yondaime Hokage left for you. The key to open and shut at will the seal on your belly.
With this, you might be able to control Kyuubi yourself.
Put your hand on the square.

Jiraiya said it was a mean for you to complete "that jutsu".

Page 14

Anko : That Kabuto ... He keep on getting closer to what Orochimaru was.
But why leaving clues here, why would he ...

Kou : You mean he did it on purpose ? What does he plans ?

Anko : He most likely inherited the will of Orochimaru, or so he thinks.
He wants to get rid of Konoha or maybe get rid of Akatsuki.
But first ...

Page 15 :

Kabuto : But first, I came to salute you, Tobi.
Or should I say Madara.

Madara : You did well seeing through me.

Kabuto : I was a spy. From a country to another, wandering ... I met Akatsuki members.
Don't understimate my intelligence network !

Madara : You were a Sasori spy, you're a traitor to Akatsuki.

Page 16

Stuff going on

Madara : This is ...

Page 17

Madara : Edo Tensei !

Kabuto : The Forbidden Justsu that only the Nidaime Hokage and Orochimaru could use. And I'm the third one who can use it.
And I'm better at it that them.
But this is just a performance for you, to trust me.
Don't worry, I didn't came here to fight.

Madara : What are you planning ?

Kabuto : I want you to join forces with me.

END

Team Zombie go!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-31-2010, 04:11 PM   #2
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Chapter 489 discussion

Ummm..... 1oth thread? your funny dude! claps for you
Old 03-31-2010, 04:14 PM   #3
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
Ummm..... 1oth thread? your funny dude! claps for you
Psh yea 10th thread.
--

Team Zombie should be kicking ass, hard. XD they can't die after all

Old 03-31-2010, 04:15 PM   #4
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You cheated! Oh well, as I promised.

Hugh Laurie has a special message for us all in our ability to read current thread titles:
Spoiler:
YouTube:

Edit:There we go.

Last edited by Wooster; 03-31-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:17 PM   #5
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
You cheated! Oh well, as I promised.

Hugh Laurie has a special message for us all in our ability to read current thread titles:
Who said one of use couldn't make the thread.

---

Itachi meets Sasuke again. That should be an epic thing to see

Last edited by zerosameri; 03-31-2010 at 04:59 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:19 PM   #6
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Who said one of use couldn't make the thread.

Youtube code fail

---

Itachi meets Sasuke again. That should be an epic thing to see
Fixed.

But it's not out yet. But really I hope this now limits the discusion to one thread. It's absurd to have to move between ten threads to discuss one topic.

Old 03-31-2010, 04:23 PM   #7
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Fixed.

But it's not out yet. But really I hope this now limits the discusion to one thread. It's absurd to have to move between ten threads to discuss one topic.
The chapter is sorta out. It just don't have the pictures yet. And yea lets hope this helps, and 10 threads is crazy.

Old 03-31-2010, 04:27 PM   #8
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I honestly loved this Chapter.

Kabuto said he can use it better than Orochimaru and Nidaime and yet he calls it just a performance.
I really wanna see his full Powers now.

Not going too much into it but Nidaime created Edo Tensei?

That makes me believe he wasnt all that of a good person considering that the Jutsu is rather inhuman by sacrificing living People in a rather dark way.

EDIT: Zero NF got the Pics.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:29 PM   #9
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post

Kabuto said he can use it better than Orochimaru and Nidaime and yet he calls it just a performance.

That makes me believe he wasnt all that of a good person considering that the Jutsu is rather inhuman by sacrificing living People in a rather dark way.

Technically the Jutsu doesn't sacrifice anyone. They're already dead when you use the technique. However, bringing the dead back to life is both incredibly useful but at the same time highly immoral. My guess is he just created it by accident or there was a highly pressing matter which he needed to summon up a dead person for.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:31 PM   #10
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Well clear, english pictures

Old 03-31-2010, 04:33 PM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Technically the Jutsu doesn't sacrifice anyone. They're already dead when you use the technique. However, bringing the dead back to life is both incredibly useful but at the same time highly immoral. My guess is he just created it by accident or there was a highly pressing matter which he needed to summon up a dead person for.
But you still need bodies for the dead to enter. Unless you just dig up some extra corpses. Jeffery Dahmer style I guess.

zerosameri, you should eliminate that quote from me. It's screwing up the page as Youtube searches endlessly.

Old 03-31-2010, 04:35 PM   #12
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
But you still need bodies for the dead to enter. Unless you just dig up some extra corpses. Jeffery Dahmer style I guess.
Yeah, but what are people going to use those dead bodies for anyways? I mean, you might as well use 'em for SOMETHING. Ammiright?
Old 03-31-2010, 04:35 PM   #13
naruto88
Banned

naruto88 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

will someone pm me a site plz my fav don't got it yet
Old 03-31-2010, 04:37 PM   #14
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, but what are people going to use those dead bodies for anyways? I mean, you might as well use 'em for SOMETHING. Ammiright?
Well if you have no respect for the dead, I guess. But we also don't know how long the host body can be dead. It might need to be really recent. I assume that's why we saw Kabuto kill those poor generic ninja in the last chapter, he needed some host bodies.

Old 03-31-2010, 04:38 PM   #15
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
IIRC Zaku and Kin were still alive when they went into the Coffin's.

Besides it even says in the Jutsu description that Edo Tensei needs a living Sacrifice.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:39 PM   #16
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Besides it even says in the Jutsu description that Edo Tensei needs a living Sacrifice.
Well there you go. They do need to be living.

Old 03-31-2010, 04:40 PM   #17
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:

I don't think they were alive. I would check if my manga site was working, but it's not.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:40 PM   #18
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Iirc?

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:42 PM   #19
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

If I recall correctly...IIRC, heh.

Old 03-31-2010, 04:44 PM   #20
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
If I recall correctly...IIRC, heh.
Ok. NITIUANIWLP

Spoiler:
Now I think I understand and now I would like pie.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.