Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-31-2010, 01:09 PM   #1
kiba3882
Chunin Exam Participant

kiba3882 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Tenten VS. Ino who would win?

So the girls decide to fight who would win?

My opinion TenTen would win. With all the training from Guy, Lee and Neji, Tenten would have the experience to take down Ino. By avoiding Ino's mind transfer and mind destruction jutsus, Tenten could weaken and take down Ino with all those weapons.

Kisamesgirl's Long Lost Sister...Reunites at last!
Mangagirl's Crazy Alcoholic Auntie...now go get auntie a brewsky!
Old 03-31-2010, 01:12 PM   #2
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl
Default Re: Tenten VS. Ino who would win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiba3882 View Post
So the girls decide to fight who would win?

My opinion TenTen would win. With all the training from Guy, Lee and Neji, Tenten would have the experience to take down Ino. By avoiding Ino's mind transfer and mind destruction jutsus, Tenten could weaken and take down Ino with all those weapons.
Two fodder characters? Hmm, this is hard, is Ino smart enough to get Tenten in her move? But Tenten probably knows that move.

Wow this is harder than I thought.

Basically every move Tenten has is Filler!

Um, I don't know I guess it might be a tie?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:12 PM   #3
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Umm I can't believe i'm saying this but Tenten gets a stomp thread. Tenten throws a Kunai at Ino and Ino dies...Lol but seriously she summons mass weapons and kills Ino.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:13 PM   #4
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
Umm I can't believe i'm saying this but Tenten gets a stomp thread. Tenten throws a Kunai at Ino and Ino dies...Lol but seriously she summons mass weapons and kills Ino.
That's a filler feat.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:13 PM   #5
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
Two fodder characters? Hmm, this is hard, is Ino smart enough to get Tenten in her move? But Tenten probably knows that move.

Wow this is harder than I thought.

Basically every move Tenten has is Filler!

Um, I don't know I guess it might be a tie?
Tenten can summon weapons and throw them as well as meele.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:13 PM   #6
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
That's a filler feat.
Summoning weapons isn't.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:14 PM   #7
kiba3882
Chunin Exam Participant

kiba3882 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The reason why I thought of these two because they seem to be on the same level and Tenten and Ino should deserve a fair fight and chance to win =P

Kisamesgirl's Long Lost Sister...Reunites at last!
Mangagirl's Crazy Alcoholic Auntie...now go get auntie a brewsky!

Last edited by kiba3882; 03-31-2010 at 03:21 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:16 PM   #8
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
Summoning weapons isn't.
Well that's still a weak move.
I guess Ino loses because of it though.
Gees, why are the girls so weak? xD

Old 03-31-2010, 01:18 PM   #9
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Well that's still a weak move.
I guess Ino loses because of it though.
Gees, why are the girls so weak? xD
Cause Kishi clearly wanted gay Naruto and Sasuke to prevail so he wants the guys to have more screen time for the guys can't see girls and they all turn out gay O.O!
Old 03-31-2010, 02:11 PM   #10
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

If they start at close range,Inos basic Taijutsu can take Tenten out due to her not having any. If they start at a range,Tentens bomb has Ino generally done for.

Depends on range Imo
Old 03-31-2010, 02:22 PM   #11
Ino<3
Chunin Exam Participant

Ino<3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I go with Ino she could capture tenten in her mind transfer trap or use the mind destruction jutsu on tenten. Ino also has medical abilities and can heal some of the wounds that tenten gives to her. Ino wins yayaya!
Old 03-31-2010, 02:27 PM   #12
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it's a tie. they both spontaneously combust from patheticness.

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
Old 03-31-2010, 02:29 PM   #13
lightshadow
Genin

lightshadow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ino is not a fighter. In this case, I would say Tenten would win. She would probably overwhelm Ino with a couple hundred weapons and cut her to pieces.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:27 PM   #14
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Kunai Bomb>Ino

Both are fodder but Tenten has superior offense.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:32 PM   #15
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

This is kind of a hard one right here.

But I'm going with Ino.

Spoiler:

18-0

Old 03-31-2010, 05:38 PM   #16
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAtatsukiClanPM9999 View Post
This is kind of a hard one right here.

But I'm going with Ino.
And why is that?
Old 04-01-2010, 11:42 AM   #17
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Ino doesn't even have Mind Transfer, it was filler.

Tenten owns this fight. need I say why?
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 04-01-2010, 03:06 PM   #18
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueborn_Uchiha View Post
Ino doesn't even have Mind Transfer, it was filler.

Tenten owns this fight. need I say why?
You mean Mind Destruction, right?

But other than that I agree. I doubt Ino could heal from a Kunai Bomb.

Old 04-01-2010, 03:13 PM   #19
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino<3 View Post
I go with Ino she could capture tenten in her mind transfer trap or use the mind destruction jutsu on tenten. Ino also has medical abilities and can heal some of the wounds that tenten gives to her. Ino wins yayaya!
What are you on?

Tenten summons up weapons, spams, and Ino dies.
Old 04-01-2010, 03:19 PM   #20
Kakashi-sama
Chunin Exam Participant

Kakashi-sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

definitely Tenten, she has two advantages: taijutsu and weapons, that's enough to finish off Ino, unless her intelligence dodge them all and do a REAL PHYSICAL and NINJUTSU attack on Tenten. Ino doesn't have the fan Temari's got, she cant blow away the weapon (that wasnt really fair during the exam lol but ohwelz). Team Guy's taijutsu team, after all the trainings she's got, easy job to take on Ino. Tenten ftw

My Absolute Shinobi

//
/^.
\\/ Kakashi's the man!

I adopted Chibi Killer Bee!! OH YEAH!

Tags
ino, tenten