Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-29-2010, 06:30 PM   #41
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: 4th Hokage vs. Hidan

Minato definantly win this fight..
i dont see how Hidan can keep up with Minato's speed
Old 03-29-2010, 07:51 PM   #42
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

My man the Yellow Flash

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

18-0

Old 03-29-2010, 10:10 PM   #43
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Wow.. how did this drag out this far?

A throw of one kunai and boom Rasengan. It's virtually impossible to dodge his attack once his kunai has entered a 5 meter radius of you.

If this were Kakuzu it would be a different situation, considering he'd use his immortality to an advantage.

In any case, Hidan is stupid. Instead of sneaking Minato when he thinks he's dead, he'd probably just complain of the pain, and Minato would simply behead him afterward.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:22 PM   #44
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Featless wonder is featless. At best, Minato could tie with Hidan by using Dead Demon Consuming Seal. Other than that, he's got nothing to suggest he can win.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:28 PM   #45
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hhmmm i would think that gamabunta might also be a deciding factor
Old 03-29-2010, 10:35 PM   #46
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

We dont even know if minato has enough chakra to summon gambunta and not pass out. As for rasengan we dont know how big it is for all we know minato's rasengan could be purple and the size of a marble or maybe the size of a soccer ball or a big boulder who knows. So i say hidan cuz minato hasnt shown many feats and the ones that he has cant do crap against hidan
Old 03-29-2010, 10:38 PM   #47
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Featless wonder is featless. At best, Minato could tie with Hidan by using Dead Demon Consuming Seal. Other than that, he's got nothing to suggest he can win.
Killing 1,000 ninja in a flash with ranged Kunai is considered featless?

Throwing one Kunai at Hidan and another to the side, boom.

Poof, Rasengan, Hidan on the ground.

Featless or not, Hidan has no ranged weapons, meaning he'd have to side step one or block the other, giving Minato the relatively ease opportunity to teleport on the kunai, and touch Hidan with a seal. GG.

Completing the reaper seal requires touching your opponent, if you're agreeing he has the ability to do that, why can't he tag him with a teleportation seal, poof behind him, and behead him?

Anyone with any sense of logic would already know there is absolutely no way the 4th can lose.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:51 PM   #48
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
We dont even know if minato has enough chakra to summon gambunta and not pass out.
Well, considering he used Gamabunta against the Nine Tails and still had enough juice for Dead Demon Consuming Seal...

Quote:
As for rasengan we dont know how big it is for all we know minato's rasengan could be purple and the size of a marble or maybe the size of a soccer ball or a big boulder who knows.
There is nothing to suggest that Minato's is any different from Naruto's or Jiraiya's or Kakashi's. At best, the size would vary slightly because his hand is bigger than Naruto's is.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:10 AM   #49
jwesterville
Genin

jwesterville is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Probably Minato. His speed outranks Hidan's, and I'm sure he could find a way to incapacitate Hidan. And since we've never seen Minato use the Rasengan, we have no idea how far he was able to take it.

And if things really get bad, he could probably use Shiki Fuujin to finish the both of them off.

And some people are talking about how Gamabunta could be used. I'm wondering if Hidan's jutsu has any effect on summons like Gamabunta since human and toad physiology is different.