Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 06-09-2009, 12:19 AM   #1
ninetailednaruto23
Genin

ninetailednaruto23 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default chunin exame pt 2

pt 2 of chunin exames

Q1:2 members of your sqaud are taken down by enimies in front of you and you were the only one to fend for yourself, give me one strategy of what you would do in battle( if escape was not an option)

Q2: in an one on one battle,say u are A and oppenent is B, and your opponent makes multiple clones srronding you what action will you take to get to your oppenet

clone A clone B

clone clone

Q3: you are cornered by 3 powerful rouge ninja how would you counter

if u do not understand test please tell me, and im looking for co question maker anybody wanna help me.
ninetailednaruto23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:26 AM   #2
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: chunin exame pt 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetailednaruto23 View Post
pt 2 of chunin exames

Q1:2 members of your sqaud are taken down by enimies in front of you and you were the only one to fend for yourself, give me one strategy of what you would do in battle( if escape was not an option)

Q2: in an one on one battle,say u are A and oppenent is B, and your opponent makes multiple clones srronding you what action will you take to get to your oppenet

clone A clone B

clone clone

if u do not understand test please tell me, and im looking for co question maker anybody wanna help me.
Q1:use a mental parasite jutsu to mess with there minds and then use shinjinbukai ryuu to burn my enemies down while they are confused

Q2:you did not say shadow clones so they are all just illusions so i use release genjutsu to get rid of them than use a chidori to beat my enemy

Q3:i would use my fate key to sap there chakra to the point they are cripple and then "cencored for violence"
ONIMUSHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:41 AM   #3
Leaf Shinobi
Genin Elite

Leaf Shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Leaf Shinobi

Quote:
pt 2 of chunin exames

clone A clone B

clone clone

Q1: This is a tought question but it came up in Naruto. I guess I would have to stand there and somehow create a diversion with smoke bombs and try to find some cover. Then I will lure each enemy out one by one and try to take them down.

Q2: I would have to use a jutsu that can hit multiple opponents at one or I can throw multiple shuriken's and hit each one and hope they vanish. If I get hit I would use a substitution jutsu when they hit me and I would be able to counter their move.

Q3: I would use shadow clones to engage each of the three ninja in battle and then dash off.
Leaf Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:13 AM   #4
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine

1.i would use shock style to paralize the enemy(s) then go in 4 the final blow with my sword
2.i would jump in the air then throw kuni with paper bombs then the real person will
be revield then i would use white chidori sword to finish him off
3.i would use dark flare-a flar that burns the eys off the foe
then run off till i get to my destinaion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:09 PM   #5
Rogue Priestess
Special Jonin Candidate

Rogue Priestess is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
pt 2 of chunin exames

clone A clone B

clone clone

A1: i would create 5 shadow clones to fend them off while i escape with my comrades

A2: i would throw kunais to the shadow clones and fight the enemy

A3: i would create multiple shadow clones to fend them off while i send for some back up
I'm the original antagonist of the forums, the first to create an organization of rogues, possibly the person who's had the most names ever on the forum. I have left and now I'm back, why not have a welcome back party? For I shall cause more chaos once more...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rogue Priestess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:20 PM   #6
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
pt 2 of chunin exames

clone A clone B

clone clone

1. I would use my KG to attack with water, while at the same time, lifting my teammates to safety with the water. i would finish the fight by using the water to hold them in a suit of water, and drown them.

2. since they are not shadow clones, i would ignore them, and go straight for the opponent

3. i would counter by setting it up so that i can take them on one on one, by slowly dwindling their chakra and stamia down by dodging most of their attacks

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #7
Naruto & Hinata
Chunin Exam Proctor

Naruto & Hinata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
pt 2 of chunin exames

clone A clone B

clone clone

Q1. I would throw a couple of kunai w/ paper bombs at the enemy, and use my swords earth chakra nature to trap them in a box of earth.
Q2.Use fire style and earth style to create tar to trap the clones then destroy the clones and go for my opponent.
Q3.Throw multiple kunai and shuriken w/ paperbombs at them and call for back up

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. Thank you to all of our veterans and active duty military.
Freedom was never free - thank a veteran, thank their family

Aura Genin
Naruto & Hinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:52 PM   #8
ninetailednaruto23
Genin

All pass
Old 06-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #9
Leaf Shinobi
Genin Elite

Leaf Shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Leaf Shinobi

Fabulous!
Leaf Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:14 PM   #10
ninetailednaruto23
Genin

I will not post jounin evaluation, who will take that oppurtunity as my poster to post the jounin part