Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 03-30-2010, 04:18 PM   #41
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Kishi, Kishi, Kishi, Kishi.....

..thanks ... well i hope it is a april fools joke but if its not it would be a little cool too...
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 03-30-2010, 04:20 PM   #42
RicenChicken
Banned

RicenChicken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I searched on 2ch, i seen nothing about Naruto chapter 489, naruto manga, naruto 489, or anything.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:20 PM   #43
Kisamesgirl
Chunin Exam Participant

Kisamesgirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

so this isnt true ?
Old 03-30-2010, 04:40 PM   #44
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Hozuki Suigetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I googled Naruto Chapter 489, and found it on some sites saying that it was confirmed....

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 03-30-2010, 04:44 PM   #45
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I called this almost 6 months ago.. I have been saying all along how kabuto was gonna be the final villain in this arch.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:45 PM   #46
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicenChicken View Post
Cursed Uchihas fake thing is better then what is posted.

I think this is april fools, were getting the chapter on thursday, and throwing out fake spoilers there just for it to be APRIL FOOLED the day the chapter release to make every1 that believed it look like a fool. Hes not gonna just have sasuke possibly having EMS and go to kabuto reviving random people.
.... Sasuke had the EMS once he tooks Itachi's eye. Kabutomaru is well going to do what he wanst.

And this is NOT a Apirl Fools things.

Old 03-30-2010, 04:48 PM   #47
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
I searched on 2ch, i seen nothing about Naruto chapter 489, naruto manga, naruto 489, or anything.
Lotta speculation about spoilers this week, for all mangas. People don't know if their kidding or not because of Aprils Fools being soon, so ya can't really be sure until pictures are leaked.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 03-30-2010, 04:49 PM   #48
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
Nothing much would change with Hidan if this happened to him except if you cut off his head he would regrow his body then just go back in the Jashin Symbol and kill the opponent, hmm, would the opponents heart regenerate since Hidan's would?
Well seen Kakuzuz is back Hidan can get his gead back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiku View Post
..thanks ... well i hope it is a april fools joke but if its not it would be a little cool too...
It's not a joke!
Quote:
Hope you know Japanese really good because Google screws everything up on this site when you try to translate it

http://www.2ch.net/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisamesgirl View Post
so this isnt true ?
Yes it's true

Old 03-30-2010, 04:50 PM   #49
RicenChicken
Banned

RicenChicken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You dont know for sure if this ISNT a april fools joke. Ppl on other forums are still speculating a bunch of junk its 50/50. and Madara implanted the eyes for all we know he took Sasukes eyes combined it with itachi and has another pair of EMS at his disposal, thus giving sasuke 3 tomed eyes or even Madara's old eyes which are differently powered, but since they are probably old not as powerful as what sasuke/itachis EMS could do.
(since the next generation surpasses the last. Sasukes EMS being a new generation and unlocking newer powers.)
No one knows.

And if this is true Link us to the exact page you found it.

Im not trollin, or hatin but im gonna laugh when its april fooled. and you can laugh if i was wrong.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:53 PM   #50
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
I called this almost 6 months ago.. I have been saying all along how kabuto was gonna be the final villain in this arch.
It's a miracle! Toma posted in a spoiler thread inside the Town Bookstore!
!First time I've experienced this in a while!
Way to go! You were right!

Every moment, thank God.

[U]

Last edited by Hozuki Suigetsu; 03-30-2010 at 04:59 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:01 PM   #51
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
So is a arch a combination of story arcs. I'm not being sarcastic, I really like it if that's what you meant.

Old 03-30-2010, 05:08 PM   #52
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
So is a arch a combination of story arcs. I'm not being sarcastic, I really like it if that's what you meant.
Maybe that's the true way to spell arc... and arc is from the word arch.

Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 03-30-2010, 05:12 PM   #53
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki Suigetsu View Post
Maybe that's the true way to spell arc... and arc is from the word arch.
Arc is a segment of a circle. Arch is well... an arch. But you could describe an arch made of arcs from circles of different radii. That why I like it if it is actually an analogy. Story arch is made of differnt story arcs, so you could call Part II of Naruto an arch.

Old 03-30-2010, 05:14 PM   #54
Yo_Slayer
Chunin

Yo_Slayer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wen did this happen??? Is a new chapter out?
Old 03-30-2010, 05:15 PM   #55
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

When did it ever mention that Itachi is alive?
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

Old 03-30-2010, 05:16 PM   #56
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Their spoilers, which are relatively confirmed.

Old 03-30-2010, 05:20 PM   #57
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo_Slayer View Post
Wen did this happen??? Is a new chapter out?
only the spoilers are out
Quote:
Originally Posted by X__Sasuke__X View Post
When did it ever mention that Itachi is alive?
in the newest chapter spoilers [chapter 489]

Old 03-30-2010, 05:23 PM   #58
Yo_Slayer
Chunin

Yo_Slayer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
only the spoilers are out

in the newest chapter spoilers [chapter 489]
O thnks... usually the title will say "489 chapter spoilers" but this 1 said Kishi, etc. so ididnt kno wat was goin on.

=)
Old 03-30-2010, 05:25 PM   #59
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

heres what wikia says about this jutsu
Summoning: Impure World Resurrection is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be encased in ash and dirt to resemble the original body of the person that was resurrected. When the ninja wishes to recall the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open the bodies will be gray and in a state of minor decay, requiring a special seal to restore their appearance. At this point, the revived person remembers their former lives, and thus is not under the user's control. The same seal used to restore their appearance also wipes the soul of its free will, putting them under the user's control. This technique can also be used to summon multiple people at once, depending on the amount of sacrifices and the chakra level of the user.
Once complete, the revived is impossible to be killed by normal means. If a limb is destroyed or removed, it will simply regenerate. To kill the revived, the soul has to be removed. When the Third fought against the revived First and Second Hokage, he had to create shadow clones and perform the Dead Demon Consuming Seal on both of them to kill them. In doing so, the bodies turned back to ash and dust, with the bodies of the individuals sacrificed to lay among the ashes."

going by that it does seem like the summoned "puppets" have no free will of their own..so basically after the seal is put on they are under kabuto's complete control...worser still..they cant be killed...

kishimoto is completly messing up the balance between good and evil now...all the bad guys are geting crazy power-ups and the good guys well...we dont even know much about how strong they are except for naruto...
Old 03-30-2010, 05:28 PM   #60
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo_Slayer View Post
O thnks... usually the title will say "489 chapter spoilers" but this 1 said Kishi, etc. so ididnt kno wat was goin on.

=)
This isn't really spoilers for the chapter.... When I make the spoiler thread.s I have lots of spoiler tages and the tittle will say "Chapter _____ spoilers"