Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 03-30-2010, 04:23 PM   #1
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Default Anyone Remember Dosu?

Anyone remember Dosu? You know, the "round" guy with the sound intensifiers on his arms that he used to paralyze people! Yeah! Him! He was my favorite character in the pre-shippudden episodes until he was foolish and got killed by Gaara while trying to take him out just to fight Sasuke...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:26 PM   #2
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

natsumiuchiha16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Anyone Remember Dosu?

i remeber him i don't like him he scared me

my demon form

my theme

the love of my forum life flamey234
natsumiuchiha16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:29 PM   #3
kiba3882
Chunin Exam Participant

kiba3882 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yea i wish they did more with him, than kill him before he could do something epic

Kisamesgirl's Long Lost Sister...Reunites at last!
Mangagirl's Crazy Alcoholic Auntie...now go get auntie a brewsky!
kiba3882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:29 PM   #4
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

I know him i didn't really care about him

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsumiuchiha16 View Post
i remeber him i don't like him he scared me
Lol, he wasn't that scary...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack 40 View Post
I know him i didn't really care about him
How could you not care for him!? He would've killed Sasuke if Sakura had not been there to protect, and inevitabley save him! I thought he was pretty cool too. He was my favorite other than Kankuro.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:43 PM   #6
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

i remember him... he was cool looking but not my fav character so i really didnt care about him to much...
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:44 PM   #7
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I barely remember him. It has been awhile since I watched an episode with him in it.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:45 PM   #8
master kage mode
Chunin Exam Proctor

master kage mode is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He was pretty good shinobi

Spoiler:
Rock lee Rulez

"So I was not born with whole lot of natural talent-not gifted like Neji.But I work all hard and I never gave up.That is my gift.That is my ninja way."

words from rock lee
master kage mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:46 PM   #9
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He was weird he was all like i will kill you to get to Sasuke and Garra killed him ha/
garra12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:50 PM   #10
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Reikai Hezamu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I remember Dosu Kinuta. I also remember his teammates, Zaku Abumi and Kin Tsuchi. Dosu was a pretty decent fighter and had a cool ability. Although he wasn't so decent when he died from Gaara's wrath. The guy was too overconfident. Plus he looked a little creepy with all those bandages on his face. Hm?........ I wonder what he looked like without them.
Reikai Hezamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 02:48 PM   #11
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikai Hezamu View Post
I remember Dosu Kinuta. I also remember his teammates, Zaku Abumi and Kin Tsuchi. Dosu was a pretty decent fighter and had a cool ability. Although he wasn't so decent when he died from Gaara's wrath. The guy was too overconfident. Plus he looked a little creepy with all those bandages on his face. Hm?........ I wonder what he looked like without them.
We may never know... Zaku used the air palms in his hand and Kin used the bells! I remember!

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-03-2010, 03:10 AM   #12
Toph
Chunin

Toph is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Dosu? I remember him! He was the one who looked like a mummy right? And he walks weird... He beat Lee! I hated him for that...
Toph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:19 PM   #13
fan#1
Ninja Academy Student

fan#1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to fan#1

didnt he defeated choji in the chunin exams?
fan#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:21 PM   #14
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Who could forget him?
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:22 PM   #15
ukiyo
Chunin Exam Proctor

ukiyo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan#1 View Post
didnt he defeated choji in the chunin exams?
i think so

choji rolled like a ball and dosu knocked him back into a tree i think

: a zombie apocalypse fanfic
ukiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:24 PM   #16
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukiyo View Post
i think so

choji rolled like a ball and dosu knocked him back into a tree i think
I thought he stopped Choji than used his sound drill on Choji which knocked him out because the body conducts sounds or something, there was an explanation on it I think. xD

Anyway: Sound Village > All

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:26 PM   #17
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
I thought he stopped Choji than used his sound drill on Choji which knocked him out because the body conducts sounds or something, there was an explanation on it I think. xD

Ukiyo's was Zaku vs Choji in the Forest of Death, I believe. The one you're talking about is Dosu vs Choji in whatever stage of the exams the building in that forest was.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:27 PM   #18
ukiyo
Chunin Exam Proctor

ukiyo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

i remember now

choji used meatball spin or what you call it dosu stopped him in mid-air and explained that the body conducts sound and he used sound drill (made a ripple in chojis tummy) sending choji flying

: a zombie apocalypse fanfic
ukiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:29 PM   #19
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
The one you're talking about is Dosu vs Choji in whatever stage of the exams the building in that forest was.
Stage 3 preliminaries.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:30 PM   #20
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

It was something about the water in his body makes his body conductable and therefore, "a giant ear" or something...

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote: