Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 03-30-2010, 02:04 PM   #21
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke
Default Re: Kishi, Kishi, Kishi, Kishi.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
He does, so thats a problem
Well remember, it is only Sasori's heart container that needed to be revived, so it could have just gone into another puppet body.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:04 PM   #22
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

I swear I hope this is an April Fool's joke.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:06 PM   #23
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Nope.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:10 PM   #24
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

oh ya its april fools in 2 days
but anyway i just don't see it if this is real then kishi had lost it

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Old 03-30-2010, 02:12 PM   #25
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack 40 View Post
oh ya its april fools in 2 days
but anyway i just don't see it if this is real then kishi had lost it
yeah, but i wouldn't mind itachi being alive ^^

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 03-30-2010, 02:14 PM   #26
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
I swear I hope this is an April Fool's joke.
Nope. All true
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke kun View Post
Well remember, it is only Sasori's heart container that needed to be revived, so it could have just gone into another puppet body.
Or maybe a real person body

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Since when can try have freedom?

I never saw an example of that...
rember in Origonal Naruto when Orochimaru brough back the 1st and 2nd Hokage. And every now and then the 1st and 2nd Hokage did as they please and said as they please. Even if it was only for a second. But Orochmari said he's controlling then, but they also can have freedom if the Person doing the Justu wants them to have freedom.

Old 03-30-2010, 02:16 PM   #27
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

I remember them saying what they wanted, but I thought that was held back. I don't remember the doing what they want part, but I'll take your word for it.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 03-30-2010, 02:22 PM   #28
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Or.....

Chapter 450 Spoilers

Spoiler:

The newly revived members of the Akatsuki wake up only Itachi recgonizes the jutsu.
Itachi: Edo Tensei huh only Orochimaru can use it
Kabuto: Hehehe Not only Orochimari but --m---eee ack!
Kabuto falls to the ground spitting and gasping and pounding the ground.
Sasuke comes out after hearing the commotion
Sasuke: What is going in hear Madara.
Madara: Nothing Sasuke go back inside
Sasuke: Fine,
Sasuke's bandages falls off.
Madara: Sasuke whats wrong?
Sasuke looks over revealing an EMS.
Sasuke: Nothing I feel refurbrished newly added power surging over me.
Sasuke looks up at Madara and spot Itachi
Sasuke: What in the {Censored} World
Itachi: Hello, little brother I see you've chosen the wrong road.
Kabuto's hair starts changing he grows paler and taller he coughs up the Snake sword Kabuto looks up
Orochimaru: I'm back hehehaahaha now, I want those eyes!
Itachi's Ms activates
Itachi: your chances are through!
Deidara: I WANT REVENGE YOU {CENSORED}
Kakuzu: I wonder how much you are in the bingo book?
Sasori: A puppet with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan would be a fine addition.
Nagato: YOU KNOW NO PEACE!
The Akatsuki start closing in on him.
Sasuke wakes up breathing heavily.
Sasuke: Wow, I just had a weird dream looking up pointing to people
Sasuke: You were there and you and you and you and you and you and you.
Pointing to all the newly revived Akatsuki members holding pipes and chains and bats swinging them into there hand ready for a beatdown
Sasuke: Wait, A second your all...
Orochimaru: Pedophile's don;t wait fool thats how we turn into to stalkers, then Rapests then Murders!!!!!!
Thena ll the Akatsuki beatdown on Sasuke killing him and Orochimaru got lucky and took his head a hand and his 2 Waste Emptier parts and went to his lab and everyone lived happily ever after!
Long CHapter but confirmed
Spoiler:
By me!
Old 03-30-2010, 02:27 PM   #29
Jinchiruuki

Quote:

rember in Origonal Naruto when Orochimaru brough back the 1st and 2nd Hokage. And every now and then the 1st and 2nd Hokage did as they please and said as they please. Even if it was only for a second. But Orochmari said he's controlling then, but they also can have freedom if the Person doing the Justu wants them to have freedom.
Wrong. When Orochimaru revived the 1st and 2nd, they had free will of their own to an extent of memory and speech. Then Orochimari implanted two kunai's with formulated tags on them to render them into his puppets with no free will to do his bidding.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 03-30-2010, 02:28 PM   #30
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

It just doesn't work out
The people resurected still have their memories
so Deidra will try to kill itachi and sasuke
Itachi wouldn't still be in akatsuki it just doesn't seem to work right even though kabuto would just control them
Maybe you guys don't think that its a joke but maybe the person who put out spoiler is just messing with us for april fools

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Old 03-30-2010, 02:32 PM   #31
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm hoping that they keep their personalities and somewhat of a "freewill", I'd rather not have an epic comeback from Akatsuki only to have them as zombies or mindless followers like the 1st and 2nd Hokage

And Kishi...please make Sasori more badass than he already is and give him a coller opponent, thx
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
Old 03-30-2010, 03:06 PM   #32
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
Or.....

Chapter 450 Spoilers

Spoiler:

The newly revived members of the Akatsuki wake up only Itachi recgonizes the jutsu.
Kabuto's hair starts changing he grows paler and taller he coughs up the Snake sword Kabuto looks up
Itachi's Ms activates
Pointing to all the newly revived Akatsuki members holding pipes and chains and bats swinging them into there hand ready for a beatdown
Orochimaru: Pedophile's don;t wait fool thats how we turn into to stalkers, then Rapests then Murders!!!!!!
Thena ll the Akatsuki beatdown on Sasuke killing him and Orochimaru got lucky and took his head a hand and his 2 Waste Emptier parts and went to his lab and everyone lived happily ever after!
Spoiler:
By me!
There's no place like home, huh?

Old 03-30-2010, 03:32 PM   #33
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Have you seen this for sure? it just seems way to crazy and there are to many ways this could go wrong.
If you have can you tell me where you found it?
Yeah, I want to see too. It's too close to April Fools Days, so i'm not believeing anything that I reading on the interwebz for the next few days.

Old 03-30-2010, 03:32 PM   #34
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Thursday is April Fools.
I really don't want to believe this.

Old 03-30-2010, 03:35 PM   #35
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wait how do you know this I want proof.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:59 PM   #36
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra12345 View Post
Wait how do you know this I want proof.
Because I know this because I get the spoiler right off of 2ch. The place were the spoilers come dircetly off of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
Thursday is April Fools.
I really don't want to believe this.
Don't believe this and look like an idoit when the chapter comes out. (jk)

This is all true
Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
I'm hoping that they keep their personalities and somewhat of a "freewill", I'd rather not have an epic comeback from Akatsuki only to have them as zombies or mindless followers like the 1st and 2nd Hokage

And Kishi...please make Sasori more badass than he already is and give him a coller opponent, thx
There personalitys will be the same *I think* And I am pretty sure Madara does not want Kabutomaru controlling them.
Quote:
It just doesn't work out
The people resurected still have their memories
so Deidra will try to kill itachi and sasuke
Itachi wouldn't still be in akatsuki it just doesn't seem to work right even though kabuto would just control them
Maybe you guys don't think that its a joke but maybe the person who put out spoiler is just messing with us for april fools
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Wrong. When Orochimaru revived the 1st and 2nd, they had free will of their own to an extent of memory and speech. Then Orochimari implanted two kunai's with formulated tags on them to render them into his puppets with no free will to do his bidding.
Thats what I ment to en extent (forgot that word.... ^^")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
Or.....

Chapter 450 Spoilers

Spoiler:

Itachi's Ms activates
Spoiler:
By me!
Chapter 450? Were on chapter 489

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
I remember them saying what they wanted, but I thought that was held back. I don't remember the doing what they want part, but I'll take your word for it.
They did and said what they wanted to an extent.

Old 03-30-2010, 04:05 PM   #37
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

... so this is no joke... well im happy some of my favorite characters come back... but it will be a problem for the leaf to defeat them all again...what site do you get these off of?
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 03-30-2010, 04:11 PM   #38
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiku View Post
... so this is no joke... well im happy some of my favorite characters come back... but it will be a problem for the leaf to defeat them all again...what site do you get these off of?
There will be a problem; they can't die like a regular Ninja can. If you stab them in the hart head on they live, they lose a leg they get it back, and you chop of their head a new one comes in.

I got them off of 2ch, the direct site where everyone post them from Japan

Old 03-30-2010, 04:16 PM   #39
RicenChicken
Banned

RicenChicken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Cursed Uchihas fake thing is better then what is posted.

I think this is april fools, were getting the chapter on thursday, and throwing out fake spoilers there just for it to be APRIL FOOLED the day the chapter release to make every1 that believed it look like a fool. Hes not gonna just have sasuke possibly having EMS and go to kabuto reviving random people.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:17 PM   #40
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
There will be a problem; they can't die like a regular Ninja can. If you stab them in the hart head on they live, they lose a leg they get it back, and you chop of their head a new one comes in.

I got them off of 2ch, the direct site where everyone post them from Japan
Nothing much would change with Hidan if this happened to him except if you cut off his head he would regrow his body then just go back in the Jashin Symbol and kill the opponent, hmm, would the opponents heart regenerate since Hidan's would?

~
~