Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-29-2010, 06:36 PM   #141
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
No the secret was that Nagato was not among them because remember he is like "You were to late in figuring it out" It was Pains identity, which does matter, but would it change things if they started with all 6? Except Jiriaya would have lost instantly since he didn't have SM.
haha how excactly do you know he was talking about that.. i just watched it.. and i see no strong connection between the two things you just said.. its true both statement was said but relating them is kinda guessing, i believe Pain meant his Bodies.. cause im thinking, if Jiraiya caught them all in the genjutsu, the battle would have been over. and if he knew there were more than 3 bodies, he would not have let him self be off guarded.. but thats just my opinion
Old 03-29-2010, 06:53 PM   #142
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy1ny3llowshirt View Post
haha how excactly do you know he was talking about that.. i just watched it.. and i see no strong connection between the two things you just said.. its true both statement was said but relating them is kinda guessing, i believe Pain meant his Bodies.. cause im thinking, if Jiraiya caught them all in the genjutsu, the battle would have been over. and if he knew there were more than 3 bodies, he would not have let him self be off guarded.. but thats just my opinion
Again how would he distract all 6 Bodies, oh yeah he can't :P

Right before he got his throat crushed he said "That's it, I figured out Pain's true identity" and Pain said "You were to late in figuring it out."

Yes, but how would he dodge Shinra Tensai? That's right he can't, two of his strongest paths were only there at the end, and there was only Animal Path at the beginning, so in result if all were there and Jiriaya was normal then he would be screwed, again, how does the Sannin survive Chou Shinra Tensai, how do they run a Village Away before he hits them with it? He can use it faster then the Sannin can summon, and the only reason Tsunade's slugs helped is because it was previously summoned. So re-explain to me this, don't say "I can't give concrete facts" This is based on facts, and Pain saying that statement is as truthful as that one guy in One Piece saying that White Beard can destroy the Planet, and yet, even though he died epically, if he could destroy the world, he would have killed them all before he died, but he didn't. So statements mean nothing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Old 03-29-2010, 06:59 PM   #143
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Quote:
Again how would he distract all 6 Bodies, oh yeah he can't :P

Right before he got his throat crushed he said "That's it, I figured out Pain's true identity" and Pain said "You were to late in figuring it out."

Yes, but how would he dodge Shinra Tensai? That's right he can't, two of his strongest paths were only there at the end, and there was only Animal Path at the beginning, so in result if all were there and Jiriaya was normal then he would be screwed, again, how does the Sannin survive Chou Shinra Tensai, how do they run a Village Away before he hits them with it? He can use it faster then the Sannin can summon, and the only reason Tsunade's slugs helped is because it was previously summoned. So re-explain to me this, don't say "I can't give concrete facts" This is based on facts, and Pain saying that statement is as truthful as that one guy in One Piece saying that White Beard can destroy the Planet, and yet, even though he died epically, if he could destroy the world, he would have killed them all before he died, but he didn't. So statements mean nothing.

nope not reading that.. sooooo long... think what you like... you have your opinion i have mine me read that? esta loco
Old 03-29-2010, 07:24 PM   #144
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
nope not reading that.. sooooo long... think what you like... you have your opinion i have mine me read that? esta loco
Well, that shows troll, you are a new member and don't want to read other posts. Hmm, and to think that Battlegrounds is about fact not opinion.

~
~

Old 03-29-2010, 07:26 PM   #145
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Quote:
Well, that shows troll, you are a new member and don't want to read other posts. Hmm, and to think that Battlegrounds is about fact not opinion.
tsk tsk tsk...
Old 03-29-2010, 08:10 PM   #146
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
tsk tsk tsk...
What the hell is that suppose to mean?

Old 03-29-2010, 08:58 PM   #147
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh and of course you were cheering on the Sannin, you favorite characters according to your profile are the Sannin. So you were rooting for them through fan service, of course. I mean I even give the other side the win when Hidan obviously looses, but you. Tsk Tsk Tsk

~
~

Old 03-30-2010, 02:19 PM   #148
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

The wank here is already bad enough, if Chibaku Tensei GG doesn't do the trick then something simple:

Hanzo owned the Sannin. The guy didn't get a scratch. He admitted they were strong, but they couldn't do anything to him.

Pain raped Hanzo. I doubt Pain required any of his best attacks either, probably didn't use all of his paths. Supposing he did, either way Pain>Hanzo>Sannin.

In any case, Chibaku Tensei>Sannin, they have no way to do anything to that, Mountain level attacks decimate pretty much everybody in Narutoverse.