Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-23-2010, 04:10 PM   #1
FuriousRampage
Freshmen Academy Student

FuriousRampage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Pain VS Sannin

If pain fought the sannin, I'd think that pain would win.
He has 6 paths(Which could take on sannin) and he possesses the rinnegan. He even was againist Jairiya and only lost 1 path.
But mabye orochimaru would be a good foe(But he is dead ).
What do you guys think?
Old 03-23-2010, 04:16 PM   #2
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

im gonna say Sannin because - the paths would seperate 2 for each and if jiraya took out 3 hell take his 2 perfectly. orochi - the same . i dont know about tsunade but she can heal herself so shell prob. survive long enough to land a last strong fist or somin

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 03-23-2010, 04:16 PM   #3
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

this has been done a million times.Chibaku Tensei solos

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 03-23-2010, 04:16 PM   #4
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousRampage View Post
He has 6 paths(Which could take on sannin) and he possesses the rinnegan. He even was againist Jairiya and only lost 1 path.
What do you guys think?
CST,CT GG Sanin
Old 03-23-2010, 04:18 PM   #5
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
CST,CT GG Sanin
just CT

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 03-23-2010, 04:23 PM   #6
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
just CT
The comma is supposed to list what he can do to kill them.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:24 PM   #7
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
The comma is supposed to list what he can do to kill them.
no,i mean thats all it will take.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 03-23-2010, 04:25 PM   #8
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Pain uses Chibaku Tensei. The Sannin die.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:54 PM   #9
filipina.girl4life
Ninja Academy Student

filipina.girl4life is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Pain uses Chibaku Tensei. The Sannin die.
my opinion is that the sannin is gonna win because, pain had a hard time fighting with jiraya.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:02 PM   #10
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipina.girl4life View Post
my opinion is that the sannin is gonna win because, pain had a hard time fighting with jiraya.
in that fight, pain never used Chibuki Tensei BUT i do think the Sannin can win. Pain said that if HE DIDNT KNOW THE SECRET OF JIRAIYA, HE WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BEAT HIM.. thats a very strong statement from PAIN himself
Old 03-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #11
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy1ny3llowshirt View Post
in that fight, pain never used Chibuki Tensei BUT i do think the Sannin can win. Pain said that if HE DIDNT KNOW THE SECRET OF JIRAIYA, HE WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BEAT HIM.. thats a very strong statement from PAIN himself
You mention Chibaku Tensei, but then completely ignore the fact that it could kill the Sannin before they could locate Nagato.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:06 PM   #12
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

pain was holding back and only had like 3 paths of pain with him and he still killed jiraiya so if he goes full power he just stomps with CT and if somehow that don't work he has animal summoning spam and the rest of the paths
Old 03-28-2010, 09:15 PM   #13
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
You mention Chibaku Tensei, but then completely ignore the fact that it could kill the Sannin before they could locate Nagato.

but im basing it on what Pain said.. Pain knew the CT technique before he even fought Jiraiya. agree? so the statement from Pain is pretty strong no matter how you look at it.. especially when the other two sannin are invovled.. can CT kill the sannin? probably but thats something we dont know for sure... i hope they can i mean, a minituar katsuyu can so i hope they can, but they probibly wont...
Old 03-28-2010, 09:18 PM   #14
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
but im basing it on what Pain said.. Pain knew the CT technique before he even fought Jiraiya. agree? so the statement from Pain is pretty strong no matter how you look at it.. especially when the other two sannin are invovled.. can CT kill the sannin? probably but thats something we dont know for sure... i hope they can i mean, a minituar katsuyu can so i hope they can, but they probibly wont...
Unless Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru suddenly gain the strength of Naruto's eight tallied transformation than they aren't escaping and are getting crushed.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:25 PM   #15
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Quote:
Unless Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru suddenly gain the strength of Naruto's eight tallied transformation than they aren't escaping and are getting crushed.

You think that's the only way around CT? gaining the 8 tailed transformation.? Can you think of a moment where something was said to be undodgable but than someone dodged it or found a way around it..? I can name some.. Im not saying sannin all the way, its more like 60% Sannin would win.. Sannin are much Wiser and older.. they know tricks..
Old 03-28-2010, 09:33 PM   #16
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You think that's the only way around CT? gaining the 8 tailed transformation.? Can you think of a moment where something was said to be undodgable but than someone dodged it or found a way around it..? I can name some.. Im not saying sannin all the way, its more like 60% Sannin would win.. Sannin are much Wiser and older.. they know tricks..
We are going by FEATS. I don't care who they are only what they can do. Chibaku Tensei is a dark sphere of gravity that pulls everything around it towards it and crushes it. The sannin have no counter and die, prove that they have one or accept their defeat.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:42 PM   #17
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Quote:
We are going by FEATS. I don't care who they are only what they can do. Chibaku Tensei is a dark sphere of gravity that pulls everything around it towards it and crushes it. The sannin have no counter and die, prove that they have one or accept their defeat.

going by feats alone is WRONG.. thats like basing the fight on who has cooler moves.. imagine a battle where all the 6 pains stands in a square and the sannin doing the same facing Pain........ the only thing theyre doing is seeing which moves are better and which one looks cool.. thats what you get by basing a fight based on FEAT alone..

example how Sasuke escaped Diedara's bomb using Manda.. there are ways in escaping jutsus like CT.. expecially for skilled fighters like the Sannin..
Old 03-28-2010, 09:47 PM   #18
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Awards Showcase

Quote:
going by feats alone is WRONG.. thats like basing the fight on who has cooler moves.. imagine a battle where all the 6 pains stands in a square and the sannin doing the same facing Pain........ the only thing theyre doing is seeing which moves are better and which one looks cool.. thats what you get by basing a fight based on FEAT alone..

example how Sasuke escaped Diedara's bomb using Manda.. there are ways in escaping jutsus like CT.. expecially for skilled fighters like the Sannin..
Then mention one. Their means of escape that you would mention would then be a feat You are obviously new at this.

Last edited by Blind Uchiha; 03-28-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:57 PM   #19
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Quote:
Then mention one. Their means of escape that you would mention would then be a feat You are obviously new at this.
new at this? yes. but everything i said are also FACTS.. everything you manage to do is say CT crushes this and that.. haha funny.. I don like to base character on how cool their moves looks but the actual fact about the character.. its more accurate that way.. if you don, than its all gonna come down on what moves looks cool..
Old 03-28-2010, 10:01 PM   #20
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The most power Ninja ever, who created the Moon, created the tailed beast 1-9, and sealed the Ten-Tails in the Moon he made.

Pain he could barly hold 4 tail Naruto in Chibaku Tensei...
But they kinda have the same powers, it all boils down to who uses them better.

Sannin > Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousRampage View Post
What do you guys think?
You should of made the tittle Sannin vs Sage of 6 path

Last edited by zerosameri; 03-28-2010 at 10:04 PM.