Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-28-2010, 11:29 AM   #21
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright
Default Re: Me and Einstein vs You and your Favorite fictional chaarcter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juracule Mihawk View Post
Me and Dio Brando, you lose. ZA WARUDO!

Lol at JJBA, Einstein owns.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 03-28-2010, 11:36 AM   #22
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Whitebeard makes TOAA his b*tch and then we kill you
Old 03-28-2010, 11:38 AM   #23
Juracule Mihawk
Banned

Juracule Mihawk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
Whitebeard makes TOAA his b*tch and then we kill you
TOAA is an omnipotent, he is the ruler of all, WB can't order around an omnipotent.

Seriously look the word up.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:44 AM   #24
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueborn_Uchiha View Post

Read the OP, thats how.
Read it yourself. You said you can devise a plan with anyone. You never said anything about traveling to anywhere. xD
Old 03-28-2010, 12:23 PM   #25
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Yes I did, You can associate with anyone in any fictional verse, how the hell am I gonna associate with Thanos if I'm on friggin' Earth?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:25 PM   #26
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
how the hell am I gonna associate with Thanos if I'm on friggin' Earth?
That is your problem to work out not mine. It isn't my fault you didn't think through your rules before you posted, xD.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:27 PM   #27
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Wait, I just answered you, how is that not reading my rules? If I ask Reed Richards to make me a time machine, I never restricted it in my rules. :zaru
Old 03-28-2010, 12:29 PM   #28
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
Wait, I just answered you, how is that not reading my rules? If I ask Reed Richards to make me a time machine, I never restricted it in my rules. :zaru
You can ask him all you want, but that doesn't he can or will do it, xD.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:42 PM   #29
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Then this match is based on nothing but assumptions.

Reed does: I win
Reed doesn't: I might lose, or obviously either use the year I have convinving him, or find someone else.

Outta those choices, it opens up two new options, or from option one, you still could do something else.

Find someone else: Ask them.
Convinces him: Leads to the above, him saying yes or no.

If I find someone else,
They say yes,
They say no.

Same options as above to convince or leave.

Or I could try another approach and just bomb you and your teammate. :sun
Old 03-28-2010, 12:45 PM   #30
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
Then this match is based on nothing but assumptions.
Every non-canon match is based on assumptions, xD
Old 03-28-2010, 12:51 PM   #31
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Wait how is this non-canon? Einstein is canon, no doubt. :WOW
Old 03-28-2010, 12:55 PM   #32
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
Wait how is this non-canon? Einstein is canon, no doubt. :WOW
Anything that you did with him would be outside what he actually did during his life, therefore it is non-canon.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:54 PM   #33
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

well i say that me and stewy from family guy own yo azz.. stewy is by far smarter than einstein.. and guess what. stewy's already made a time machine XD not to mention his arsenal of weopans that we can destroy you with. game, match, set!

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
Old 03-28-2010, 04:57 PM   #34
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Did you just say someone other than Einstein is smarter than him not to mention its someone who's obviously not

@KT: I was thinking about filler arcs and I was like "Lol Einstein's not filler most certainly, didn't know anything in real life was non-canon"

Last edited by Phoenix Wright; 03-28-2010 at 05:05 PM.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:04 PM   #35
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Me and Kvothe. Since we already know Einstein' real name, Kvothe just speaks Einstein out of existance. Your move.

Old 03-28-2010, 05:21 PM   #36
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Did you just say someone other than Einstein is smarter than him not to mention its someone who's obviously not

@KT: I was thinking about filler arcs and I was like "Lol Einstein's not filler most certainly, didn't know anything in real life was non-canon"
yah i did.. because stewy has already made projects in the show that are by far more high tech than anything einsteain has created or done XD

i believe i have won this game..

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
Old 03-28-2010, 05:31 PM   #37
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

if he wants to play by smartness me and DR. Gero from DBZ kicks yours and enstiens ass. we kick ass cause gero built cell, #13, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20 and he made himself a cyborg which i think he was #20 or #19. also Dr. gero has a whole army
Old 03-28-2010, 05:46 PM   #38
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Lol in that case, Japan owns Dr. Gero.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:48 PM   #39
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Lol in that case, Japan owns Dr. Gero.
cell solos japan after he absorbs 17 and 18
Old 03-28-2010, 06:00 PM   #40
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Hiroshima :sun