Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Do you think my predictions are fairly accurate?
Yes. 11 91.67%
No. 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Naruto UN6 Prediction.

(I've only played up to UN4)I think it will have:
1. Roster:
All previous characters
Nii Yugito (transformation: two-tails)
Hidan (transformation: ritual)
Kakuzu (transformation: thread monster form)
Izumo
Kotetsu
Chiriku
Orochimaru (transformation: Snake Form)
Jugo (transformation: Curse Mark form)
Suigetsu
Karin
TS Sasuke (transformation: cs2)

2. Updated Ultimate jutsu:
Naruto
Sasuke
Orochimaru
Shikamaru
Asuma
Choji
Deidara

3. Master Mode
locations.
Collection Office
Forest of Dead Trees
Forest of the Nara clan
Orochimaru's Bedroom
Southern Hideout
Northern Hideout
Hidden Leaf Forest
Leaf Clearing

4. Arenas.
Previous arenas.
Collection Office
Forest of Dead Trees
Forest of the Nara clan
Orochimaru's bedroom
Northern Hideout

5. Story
Goes up to after Deidara Vs. Sasuke

Does this sound about right?
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:22 PM   #2
Life AKA Death
Veteran Chunin

Life AKA Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Life AKA Death
Default Re: Naruto UN6 Prediction.

hopefully
This dark despair this breathless pain grows great and tall these severe marks it leaves on me i try to hope tht it will leave me in piece but it flows through my blood and destroys the only happiness that barely runs in my veins i feel this evil conquering me i wish to fight but in the end joy dies

NARUTO(me) JIRAIYA(itachiuchia85) relation
BROS:KaiokenX5 Karo, Lou!e, yuukimaru
SIS:KIBAFAN321,Yoruichi,darkdemonofthemist 2hyper4uAKASloth, LaGueraUchiha
Life AKA Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:25 PM   #3
kakashi842
Chunin Exam Proctor

kakashi842 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via AIM to kakashi842

i hope so but i wonder when un5 comes out in the US
kakashi842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:26 PM   #4
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi842 View Post
I believe around the same time as UN6. Another prediction.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:27 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi842 View Post
Most likely is around this November or October.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:21 AM   #6
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Do you think that NS: UN6 might turn out to be NS: UNS?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:19 AM   #7
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke kun View Post
Do you think that NS: UN6 might turn out to be NS: UNS?
No, UNS had too little characters, and already came out in Japan. If you mean UNS2, then I would also say no, because UNS is a PS3 game, and a majority of people have PS2s.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:59 AM   #8
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
No, UNS had too little characters, and already came out in Japan. If you mean UNS2, then I would also say no, because UNS is a PS3 game, and a majority of people have PS2s.
Not many people would want to switch over to the PS3 if most of their favorite games were still on PS2...I sure hope all the UN games are on PS2 because I don't want to waste my money on the PS3 just for the game.

Is UN6 already made anyways or is it in the making? I haven't heard anything about UN5 or UN6, really. I kinda hope your predictions are right though.
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:12 AM   #9
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
Not many people would want to switch over to the PS3 if most of their favorite games were still on PS2...I sure hope all the UN games are on PS2 because I don't want to waste my money on the PS3 just for the game.

Is UN6 already made anyways or is it in the making? I haven't heard anything about UN5 or UN6, really. I kinda hope your predictions are right though.
yea, your not relly wasteing money on a ps3, is a very good blu-ray player and the chepst blu-ray player.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:13 AM   #10
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
(I've only played up to UN4)I think it will have:
1. Roster:
All previous characters
Nii Yugito (transformation: two-tails)
Hidan (transformation: ritual)
Kakuzu (transformation: thread monster form)
Izumo
Kotetsu
Chiriku
Orochimaru (transformation: Snake Form)
Jugo (transformation: Curse Mark form)
Suigetsu
Karin
TS Sasuke (transformation: cs2)

2. Updated Ultimate jutsu:
Naruto
Sasuke
Orochimaru
Shikamaru
Asuma
Choji
Deidara

3. Master Mode
locations.
Collection Office
Forest of Dead Trees
Forest of the Nara clan
Orochimaru's Bedroom
Southern Hideout
Northern Hideout
Hidden Leaf Forest
Leaf Clearing

4. Arenas.
Previous arenas.
Collection Office
Forest of Dead Trees
Forest of the Nara clan
Orochimaru's bedroom
Northern Hideout

5. Story
Goes up to after Deidara Vs. Sasuke

Does this sound about right?
2 tails would be called niibi
ONIMUSHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:32 AM   #11
sagenaruto1
Chunin Exam Participant

sagenaruto1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it doesnt go up to where sasuke and deidra fight it finishes the fights with hidan and kakuzu, no team hawk....
sagenaruto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:21 AM   #12
naruto35
Banned

naruto35 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to naruto35 Send a message via MSN to naruto35 Send a message via Skype™ to naruto35

hope so can't wait
naruto35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:44 PM   #13
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagenaruto1 View Post
it doesnt go up to where sasuke and deidra fight it finishes the fights with hidan and kakuzu, no team hawk....
It actually hasn't released in Japan yet so it could go up to the fight with Deidara and Sasuke.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:02 PM   #14
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagenaruto1 View Post
If that were true, it would've come out months ago. I hate it when people just make stuff up like that.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:23 PM   #15
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

If such a game was real, it would just go to the Hidan and Kakuzu Arc.

Old 06-17-2009, 09:16 AM   #16
DestinyMan
Chunin Exam Participant

DestinyMan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i would buy it
DestinyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:48 AM   #17
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

This actually sounds accurate, because they usually release the game after a major arc,
such as start of shippuden, or Sasuke meets Naruto, so the next big arc after the wind shrukin is the formation of Snake and
Spoiler:
vs. Deidara arc,

so could be true.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:29 PM   #18
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Read The Post Above Me.

Old 07-10-2009, 07:42 PM   #19
ByakuKage
Chunin

Location: Listening to heavy metal in the Hidden Metal Village
ByakuKage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't know if it'll go to the vs. Deidara arc, but I really hope it includes Hebi. I would do almost anything (almost anything) to play as Suigetsu
ByakuKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:16 PM   #20
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I would do anything to play as Suigetsu too.