Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 06-10-2009, 10:10 PM   #1
ThunderSpirit
Chunin

ThunderSpirit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default **SPOILER**Naruto and Kyuubi

Spoiler:
In Chapter 370 where Jiraiya is talking to the toad that guards the key to to the tetragram seal on the Kyuubi, they are talking about when Jiraiya had the toad loosen the seal so he could try to teach Naruto "that jutsu". I assume this is when Naruto injured Jiraiya. What is "that jutsu"? Jiraiya seems to think that Minato wanted Naruto to learn it. Personally, I think it is a jutsu to control and use the Kyuubi.

Its also interesting to me that only the yang part of the Kyuubi's chakra is sealed within Naruto, while the yin part was sealed with the Reaper Death Seal. I don't really know what the significance of that will be. Why would Minato do it that way?

Opinions?
ThunderSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:32 PM   #2
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: **SPOILER**Naruto and Kyuubi

BIG rasengan? Idk, early version of sage mode?
yokokurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
ThunderSpirit
Chunin

ThunderSpirit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokokurama View Post
BIG rasengan? Idk, early version of sage mode?

Spoiler:
It seems to be somehow related to the toad that guards the key temporarily loosening the seal, at Jiraiya's request, so that he could try to teach the jutsu to Naruto. That means it must be associated with the Kyuubi somehow. Apparently they were unsuccessful in the attempt.
ThunderSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:33 AM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

It is intresting..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:00 AM   #5
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I thought it was already shown in the Pain arc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:55 AM   #6
Uchiha Itachi
Genin

Uchiha Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

no idea
Uchiha Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote