Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-27-2010, 12:13 PM   #5181
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl
Default Re: Mangagirl fanclub

i know u angel

aww bye sis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:13 PM   #5182
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Master of the Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love you Manga.
╚══♪♪

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A
thank you so much, Master!!!

Oh Gaara's Girl, your the sunshine in my day.
Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:
Your my true daddy sus could never change what happened between us

Master of the Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:14 PM   #5183
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

awww mASTER

Old 03-27-2010, 12:16 PM   #5184
Angel Demon
Apprentice Genin

Angel Demon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
but KU is the real one lolz teehhee =OOO

takuya kun!! *glomps*
She is?

Quote:
i know u angel

aww bye sis
You do?...

lets discuss this over pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of the Six Paths View Post
I love you Manga.
Quote:
awww mASTER

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!

Angel Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:16 PM   #5185
mangagirl
Drama King

no no no no!!

Old 03-27-2010, 12:18 PM   #5186
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Master of the Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What I miss?
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:

Old 03-27-2010, 12:18 PM   #5187
mangagirl
Drama King

nothing

Old 03-27-2010, 12:19 PM   #5188
Angel Demon
Apprentice Genin

So you two like each other?

I am still alone

Old 03-27-2010, 12:20 PM   #5189
mangagirl
Drama King

no he likes me
i have a bf

no u arent im here *hugs u* nuu sad faces!

Old 03-27-2010, 12:22 PM   #5190
Angel Demon
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
no he likes me
i have a bf

He likes you and he is your bf.
that makes sense.

hugs??

Old 03-27-2010, 12:22 PM   #5191
mangagirl
Drama King

nooooooooooooooo he isnt my bf!!!!

no no no stop *huggin gu*

Old 03-27-2010, 12:23 PM   #5192
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Quote:
no he likes me
i have a bf

But you said you were gonna break up with him
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:

Old 03-27-2010, 12:24 PM   #5193
mangagirl
Drama King

no no im going to talk with him

Old 03-27-2010, 12:27 PM   #5194
Angel Demon
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
nooooooooooooooo he isnt my bf!!!!

no no no stop *huggin gu*
Why are you hugging me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of the Six Paths View Post
But you said you were gonna break up with him
Look mangagirl, you are breaking his heart.

Old 03-27-2010, 12:27 PM   #5195
mangagirl
Drama King

i give up.. bye

Old 03-27-2010, 12:28 PM   #5196
Angel Demon
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
i give up.. bye
Don't go.

The fun is just beginning

Old 03-27-2010, 12:29 PM   #5197
mangagirl
Drama King

are u friend with master?

Old 03-27-2010, 12:31 PM   #5198
Angel Demon
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
are u friend with master?
Nope.

Old 03-27-2010, 12:31 PM   #5199
mangagirl
Drama King

okay *thinking*

Old 03-27-2010, 12:32 PM   #5200
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Manga *crys*
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:

Tags
mangagirl is awesome