Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-26-2010, 02:45 PM   #1
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Orochimaru vs. Kakuzu

all acceptions

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 03-26-2010, 03:14 PM   #2
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Orochimaru vs. Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourune View Post
all acceptions
Use the search button. Oro wins due to Manda and Hydra summons.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:01 AM   #3
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakuzu will win I bet. Orochimaru is good but fighting someone with as much experience in battle as kakuzu is just something you cant ignore. i dont even think Manda would make a different in this fight
Old 03-27-2010, 09:00 AM   #4
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy1ny3llowshirt View Post
Kakuzu will win I bet. Orochimaru is good but fighting someone with as much experience in battle as kakuzu is just something you cant ignore. i dont even think Manda would make a different in this fight
How does he beat Manda then his experience is hype its power that matters.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:01 AM   #5
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Orochimaru wins with summoning spam, Hydra, and Kusanagi sword.
Old 03-27-2010, 11:14 AM   #6
trofet
Genin

trofet is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
Use the search button. Oro wins due to Manda and Hydra summons.
Yea I made a thread about this a while ago and Orochimaru won.
Old 03-27-2010, 05:59 PM   #7
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Orochimaru is one of my favorite character and I hate kakuzu but really i think this is all about experience. Any of the jutsu kakuzu used againt Kakashi was strong and I would say its strong enough to take down manda.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:01 PM   #8
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

Orochimaru all the way.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

18-0

Old 03-27-2010, 06:02 PM   #9
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAtatsukiClanPM9999 View Post
Orochimaru all the way.
Nice explanation, Sherlock Holmes.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure Hydra can just eat Kakuzu.

That or Manda.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-27-2010, 06:03 PM   #10
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

(un)Godly Hiroku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wow cool, nice stomp thread again!
kakuzu spams Oro with his hearts, wind and fire from the front, and when he is caught off guard, lightning will pwn him with false darkness
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
Old 03-27-2010, 09:19 PM   #11
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by (un)Godly Hiroku View Post
wow cool, nice stomp thread again!
kakuzu spams Oro with his hearts, wind and fire from the front, and when he is caught off guard, lightning will pwn him with false darkness
Lol it is a stomp thread but not for Kakuzu how does he beat Hydra?
Old 03-27-2010, 09:21 PM   #12
Aina
Genin

Aina is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Arrow Re: Orochimaru vs. Kakuzu

Kakuzu?

If I should Die Before I wake
I Pray the Lord my Soul to Take.

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
~Exercise and Diet... But you still Die~
Old 03-27-2010, 09:34 PM   #13
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aina View Post
Kakuzu?
Reason?
Old 03-27-2010, 10:14 PM   #14
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
Lol it is a stomp thread but not for Kakuzu how does he beat Hydra?
if you mean his huge snake...its Manda
and he beats him quite easily. he mixes his fire and wind techniques to create huge flames, which burn Manda to ashes.
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
Old 03-27-2010, 10:15 PM   #15
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
and he beats him quite easily. he mixes his fire and wind techniques to create huge flames, which burn Manda to ashes.
1 Hydra is the thing he used when Itachi Killrd him with susanoo.
2. Toad Flame Bombs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wind and Fire from Kakuzu when he is so tiny
Old 03-27-2010, 10:20 PM   #16
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hydra:
Eight Branches Jutsu used in the Sasuke vs Itachi battle.

Oh yeah btw:
OP never said his Hearts are out already and they won't get out Instantly it takes time.

And Manda was strong enough to go against 2 other Boss Summons.

Yeah a Firestorm just like Jiraya created and Manda got out from?
Same result.Manda just buries himself underground.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:22 PM   #17
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Orochimaru's kusangi will be able to pierce through Kakuzu's Iron Skin since the kusangi can could through diamonds, and we all know diamonds>iron. Kakuzu's Wind and Fire Blast Tech might be able to take out Manda, but Orochimaru would be able to bring back the one person Kakuzu lost to: The First Hokage. I pretty sure his snake summons could stall long enough for Orochimaru to bring him back. If not, Hydra's always an option for Orochimaru.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:46 PM   #18
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

well the thing is diamonds are hard, but iron is stronger, theres a difference between hard and strong, study it.
but still, kakuzu is fast he can dodge it
and sorry V i didnt know that technique was called hydra, but anyways, if fire and wind cant cut hydra, false darkness, lightning, can cut him up.
and when Oro ressurects people, they are not at full strength so kakuzu will be able to take hashirama on easily in this situation.

oh and it doesnt take long for kakuzu to get his hearts out
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
Old 03-27-2010, 11:40 PM   #19
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

wind, lightning, fire, earth, and a guy al attacking a snake all at once?? kakazu wins i think.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:27 AM   #20
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
well the thing is diamonds are hard, but iron is stronger, theres a difference between hard and strong, study it.
but still, kakuzu is fast he can dodge it
and sorry V i didnt know that technique was called hydra, but anyways, if fire and wind cant cut hydra, false darkness, lightning, can cut him up.
and when Oro ressurects people, they are not at full strength so kakuzu will be able to take hashirama on easily in this situation.

oh and it doesnt take long for kakuzu to get his hearts out
ROFL. Diamonds are the hardest thing this world has nothing can cut it except lasers and diamond rofllmao. How does Kakuzu a 6 ft guy cut and 100m (esitmate) high hydra with multiple snake heads and oro himself still using moves? The lighting might sear it but in now way will cut it.