Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 03-25-2010, 07:57 PM   #101
Kakashi-sama
Chunin Exam Participant

Kakashi-sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto 488 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Not to mention the dark, bad boy, chakra inside him as well. This way she can have the Sasuke she met in the Chunin exams along with the bad Sasuke of now. The only difference is Naruto isn't off his rocker. Just wait till Karin tells Naruto to bite her and Sakura/Hinata freak out.

i still find that biting part EWWW (especially her reaction....'SASUKE BITE ME!') >:O Sakura would def go like this emoticon: while Hinata would: x___x

My Absolute Shinobi

//
/^.
\\/ Kakashi's the man!

I adopted Chibi Killer Bee!! OH YEAH!
Old 03-25-2010, 08:08 PM   #102
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Not to mention the dark, bad boy, chakra inside him as well. This way she can have the Sasuke she met in the Chunin exams along with the bad Sasuke of now. The only difference is Naruto isn't off his rocker. Just wait till Karin tells Naruto to bite her and Sakura/Hinata freak out.
watch that happen when he's in his demon state.

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
Old 03-25-2010, 08:36 PM   #103
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
Is it just me or did this chapter just give a boost to those few NaruKarin *shudders at the thought* supporters?
I didn't even know there were NaruKarin supporters, xD
Old 03-25-2010, 08:46 PM   #104
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
I didn't even know there were NaruKarin supporters, xD
I've seen a couple (no pun intended, seriously) but they are few and far between.

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
Old 03-25-2010, 09:10 PM   #105
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Why is everyone asking about the T.Vs in this chapter, there have been T.V's before.
If you don't believe me go check chapter 57 page 18.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Old 03-25-2010, 09:58 PM   #106
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I'd give it a 7/10. Would be lower if all the talking in this chapter was completely pointless, which it wasn't. This is building up to events that will shape the begining of the 4th Ninja War.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:36 PM   #107
Tinlau
Freshmen Academy Student

Tinlau is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i'd lol
Old 03-26-2010, 04:33 PM   #108
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Hozuki Suigetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I didn't want to make a thread about this so I'll post it here...

What if Sasuke wass in a Genjutsu or Sleeper Jutsu made by Orochimaru? I've been reading the second part again and I've noticed how Kabuto and Orochimaru were 100% sure that Sasuke wasn't going back to the village.

What if he is still in it and thinks Orochimaru is dead? Maybe That's why he can't make his mind up on stuff... From destoying Konoha, then the elders, then naruto.
Like a one track mind.

or

What if he is not in one but is laying low, waiting for the perfect moment to reveal himself... Wanting to go back to Konoha but can't at this point.

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 03-26-2010, 04:39 PM   #109
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki Suigetsu View Post
I didn't want to make a thread about this so I'll post it here...

What if Sasuke wass in a Genjutsu or Sleeper Jutsu made by Orochimaru? I've been reading the second part again and I've noticed how Kabuto and Orochimaru were 100% sure that Sasuke wasn't going back to the village.

What if he is still in it and thinks Orochimaru is dead? Maybe That's why he can't make his mind up on stuff... From destoying Konoha, then the elders, then naruto.
Like a one track mind.

or

What if he is not in one but is laying low, waiting for the perfect moment to reveal himself... Wanting to go back to Konoha but can't at this point.
After he tried to kill Sakura killed there Kage and said the he couldn't wait to kill Kakashi?
Old 03-26-2010, 04:48 PM   #110
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Hozuki Suigetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
After he tried to kill Sakura killed there Kage and said the he couldn't wait to kill Kakashi?
It is not the real, true Sasuke though. As of right now Sasuke has had three different personalities.

1. As a avenger
2. Wanting to kill everyone
3. The latest Sasuke is of the past three chapters. (After Naruto spoke to him last.) He seems more calm.

He has been like a different Character a lot of time...

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 03-26-2010, 05:20 PM   #111
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I liked this chapter a lot. It was good to have some closure on certain things (such as Tsunade waking up from her coma and not dying) and able to move along a bit more with character development.

I also thought that the little electronical meeting with the Daimyos from the different countries was cool. They all looked funny though.

P:<
Spoiler:

Old 03-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #112
narulvr
Genin Elite

narulvr saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i liked it all and all, im just hopin now that tsunade is back she'll finally upgrade naruto to a jonin or chunin at least
Old 03-26-2010, 06:58 PM   #113
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narulvr View Post
i liked it all and all, im just hopin now that tsunade is back she'll finally upgrade naruto to a jonin or chunin at least
Kingsnoke says that Naruto would still have to pass the Chunin exams in order for this to happen,

Old 03-26-2010, 06:59 PM   #114
Demon of the Hidden Mist
Academy Graduate

Demon of the Hidden Mist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Demon of the Hidden Mist Send a message via MSN to Demon of the Hidden Mist Send a message via Yahoo to Demon of the Hidden Mist

My favorite part of the chapter when Naruto told Kiba to quit whining. He was like you been qhining since th ewhole sasuke thing started. lol That is so very true. Thats one reason i think naruto is the worst ninja not strength wise. Ninja's are suppose to protect their village at all costs. Instead of killing sasuke he doesnt.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:48 PM   #115
White Dragon
Genin

White Dragon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This chapter, was a fairly decent one, to say the least. Mainly an interval chapter, killing time and preparing characters, for a major battle. Several have noted the TV, while others point out that they have been showed before. I think this messes up the "era" of the anime. Because, if you can video chat (requiring internet/satellite related equipment) with leaders of foreign countries, you don't have a machine gun/tank/ <insert favorite modern weapon> ? It seems illogical. Instead, you fight with knives, and paper bombs. Anyways, it doesn't change much, just a way for the world leaders to agree without face to face. Seemingly, the technology in the world of naruto is fairly advanced, similar to our own, except in the Military Field.

White Dragon of Aura
Click
Spoiler:
Guess What?
Spoiler:
Keep on clicking and you'll find out!
Spoiler:
Or...Well,anyway it's...I lied...keep waiting
Spoiler:
And waiting
Spoiler:
And......................I just wasted 30 seconds of your life!
Spoiler:
Why are you still clicking?
Spoiler:
Stop..joke's over
Spoiler:
Honestly, stop.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:35 PM   #116
RicenChicken
Banned

RicenChicken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What I personally think is, the eyes Madara gave Sasuke is the rinnegan and he feels that power which is stronger then mangeykou.

Then Madara took sasukes old eyes implented them with itachis eyes, and has a spare pair of EMS at his disposal possibly going to implent it with his EMS to have the eyes of the juubi
Old 03-28-2010, 09:16 AM   #117
valtreck
Genin

valtreck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to valtreck Send a message via Skype™ to valtreck

i'm glad that many characters are coming back.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:51 PM   #118
RicenChicken
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Dragon View Post
This chapter, was a fairly decent one, to say the least. Mainly an interval chapter, killing time and preparing characters, for a major battle. Several have noted the TV, while others point out that they have been showed before. I think this messes up the "era" of the anime. Because, if you can video chat (requiring internet/satellite related equipment) with leaders of foreign countries, you don't have a machine gun/tank/ <insert favorite modern weapon> ? It seems illogical. Instead, you fight with knives, and paper bombs. Anyways, it doesn't change much, just a way for the world leaders to agree without face to face. Seemingly, the technology in the world of naruto is fairly advanced, similar to our own, except in the Military Field.

But in movies they have had trains and like floating castles and tombs and junk that lower deeper in the ground. I mean i think they can have a tv if they can make giant ice stuff, or turn into beasts.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:54 PM   #119
White Dragon
Genin

White Dragon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicenChicken View Post
But in movies they have had trains and like floating castles and tombs and junk that lower deeper in the ground. I mean i think they can have a tv if they can make giant ice stuff, or turn into beasts.
Yes, that's my point. I only said they were lacking in certain aspects of the Military Field. How can you have a floating castle, without knowing how a canon, even the simplest of them all works. Like I also mentioned, it doesn't mess with the story line, just a way for Kishi and the rest to do things that wouldn't make sense, or had to happen really fast. (aka the Leaders of the Most Powerful Nations deciding upon an alliance amongst them)

White Dragon of Aura
Click
Spoiler:
Guess What?
Spoiler:
Keep on clicking and you'll find out!
Spoiler:
Or...Well,anyway it's...I lied...keep waiting
Spoiler:
And waiting
Spoiler:
And......................I just wasted 30 seconds of your life!
Spoiler:
Why are you still clicking?
Spoiler:
Stop..joke's over
Spoiler:
Honestly, stop.

Old 03-29-2010, 03:34 PM   #120
RicenChicken
Banned

Maybe we'll get a "How they discovered this technology." filler lol.