Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2010, 06:53 PM   #5341
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor

KaiserKMPunk saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to KaiserKMPunk
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
(It has Super Luck, which I guess affects BOTH Pokemon's Critical Hit chances rather than my own and caused my downfall...

Wait no, Bulbapedia says only the user, which means you actually got lucky.)
(Yeah but when that happened I was like "Either I'm extremely lucky or this thing has low Defense")
KaiserKMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 06:55 PM   #5342
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserKMPunk View Post
(Yeah but when that happened I was like "Either I'm extremely lucky or this thing has low Defense")
(Both actually xD It's Def is only 2 points higher than Sp Def, it's lowest stat.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 06:57 PM   #5343
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
(Both actually xD It's Def is only 2 points higher than Sp Def, it's lowest stat.)
(Wow, I wish I had my Diamond. It has my ultamate team.)
Old 03-25-2010, 06:58 PM   #5344
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(Wow, I wish I had my Diamond. It has my ultamate team.)
(My nect team will only have Pkm I've never used, including Sneasel.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-25-2010, 06:59 PM   #5345
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
(My nect team will only have Pkm I've never used, including Sneasel.)
(So a NU team)
Old 03-25-2010, 07:38 PM   #5346
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

(Hello is anybody here....I guess not maybe)

Now continued....
*Nico is about to train Poilwag and Charizard but doesn't know how* Darn I want to make you strong but I don't know how.
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:18 PM   #5347
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

(on the giant bridge Surrounded by a motorcycl gang)

*the leader gets off his motorcycle*

???: *wearing helmit so i cant see his face* i am the leader of this motorcycle gang. my name is none of your concern, and I traped you here because i wanted a fight. i saw your double battle earlyer and i wanted a chalenge.

Daniel: if thats what it is then lets do it.

???: *takes of helmet revealing a man with brown eyes and red spiked hair hes not like the others hes smaller and younger, not as many muscles as the others, he wairs a black lether jackit with a gyarados on the back* it'll be one on one. pick your pokemon.

Daniel: *takes out pokeball* alright ive chosen.

???: then let the battle begin! Go! Scar!! *a GIANT blue gyarados appears with a big red scar going down from its eye to its body* i bet you can see how he got the name scar.

Daniel: heh. looks tough! Go! Red! *My giant red gyarados appears*

???: "Thoughts: RED?! thats amazing! ... hmf! but i'll still win!" Let the battle begin!
Daniel: Red use Dragon Rage! *Red shoots a big ball of... (urrr....) rage ._. at Scar*

???: Scar Dodge into the water and use Thunderbolt! *Scar dodges into the water and shoots a thunderbolt from underneath*

Daniel: Counter with flamethrower! *Red shoots flamethrower and it clashes with thunderbolt*

???: Ice beam! *Scar uses ice beam out of the explosion debris*

Daniel: Quick dodge into the water! *Gyarados headed for the water but didnt know where the beam was coming from and his tail got hit, he can no longer swim*

???: Thunderbolt! *Scar uses thunderbolt and it spreads through the water shocking Red*

Daniel: Quick use flamethrower on your tail to get rid of the ice! *gyarados shoots flames at its tail*

???: Dont let him! use ice beam! *Scar uses ice beam and the ice that is being melted it also being restored at the same time*

Daniel: *i can see this is getting nowhere so i have red stop* Damn... Red use Hyper beam! *red shoots a hyper beam*

???: counter with hyper beam! *both blasts counter and part of the bridge is destroyed*

Daniel: GAH! *brases self as the impact blows up* .... *both gyaradoses stand tall* ... "thoughts: thank god..." quick while you have to charge slam your tail against the side and break the ice! *gyarados breaks the ice so he can swim better*

???: im actualy quite suprised your gyarados survived this long... my gyarados. is very strong. feh.

Daniel: Grr... Red use ice fang!

???: Scar use Crunch!

Daniel: *both bite into eachothers skin* now! freez him! *gyarados spreads the ice across scars body and freezes its left side*

???: while your biting in use thunderbolt so he cant escape! *Scar uses thunderbolt while biteing*

Daniel: ........ ugh.........!

???: ... looks like thats it. .... ~shf~ hn...?

Daniel: ... *makes a small smile* dont be so certain. *red dissapears*

???: WHAT!?

Daniel: NOW Bounce! *Red comes down from the clouds and slams into scar creating a huge impact and waves that rise so high it tears through trees and even colapses part of the bridge that alraidy took damage fom the hyper beams earlyer*

???: Gasp! .... oh i see! it was a substitute! ... *Scar drifts to the surface of the water and is fainted* ... return. you win.

Daniel: yes! return red.

(some other biker): I dont think so! im taking my gang back Brian!

(the leader who i just fought) Brian: Tsch....! as if! i beat you befor! i could beat you again Bert!

(the old leader of the gang) Bert: not with that gyarados you wont! Go Gyarados! *his gyarados appears* use hyper beam to take out that red gyarados! *uses hyper beam and red goes down* ive been waiting for someone to beat you so i could take back my gang! HAHAHAHA!

Daniel: No red! *runs to se where red is but cant find him* NO!

Brian: crap. i have more pokemon you know!

Bert: but none of them are a match for me!

Brian: Oh yeah!? *holds up pokeball* ... *hears loud nois* hunh?

Bert: ...hunh?

Daniel: *Red Comes out of water enraged!* uh-oh!!!!

Red: ~RRRRROOOOAAAARRR!!!!!~ *enfuoriated and cant tell friend from foe* GRRRRRR *Starts shooting hyper beams everywhere*

Brian: SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!

Bert: *heads for his bike screaming*

Brian what a baby!

Daniel: *runs up to red* no red stop!

Red: *shoots hyper beam at me and i go flying off the bridge and lose conceousness underwater*

Daniel: *loses breath and falls into the deep, light begins to fade and i hear a faint splash befor i black out*

(to be continued )
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

<--Click to help it hatch

Last edited by deidara rules; 04-04-2010 at 08:28 PM.
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:51 PM   #5348
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

(damn cliffhanger endings)
Brother - Logan

Old 03-26-2010, 01:16 PM   #5349
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(So a NU team)
(Only Pkmn I've never used, though I'll never use a Machamp and stuff.)

Old 03-26-2010, 01:54 PM   #5350
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
(Only Pkmn I've never used, though I'll never use a Machamp and stuff.)
(Thats what I said NU)
Old 03-26-2010, 03:10 PM   #5351
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(Thats what I said NU)
(Should I have Infernape have Flamethrower, Thunderpunch, Brick Break and Shadow Claw or Fire Puncg, TP, BB, and SC? It's Atk is higher than SpAtk by 15 but then I'd have all Physical moves if I got rid of Flamethrower...)

Old 03-26-2010, 03:47 PM   #5352
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Amber finally reached Pewter city and went to the gym. She looked around "I wonder where is the gym leader? I think his name is Blaze."
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:00 PM   #5353
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
Amber finally reached Pewter city and went to the gym. She looked around "I wonder where is the gym leader? I think his name is Blaze."
"Right here, girly." Said a certain man. "You wantin' my Gym Badge? Too bad, it ain't that easy."

Old 03-26-2010, 04:33 PM   #5354
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
"Right here, girly." Said a certain man. "You wantin' my Gym Badge? Too bad, it ain't that easy."
I turned to see him "I know It will not be easy of course." said Amber "So you must be Blaze?"
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #5355
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

(I just cought the titans of Ice, Lightning and Fire
Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres.
there Certenly a fine edition to my collection. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!
*legendary bird trio fan*)
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

<--Click to help it hatch

Last edited by deidara rules; 03-26-2010 at 08:55 PM.
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:22 PM   #5356
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Me: *As I walk into the 5th gym I look around* Wow this is a pretty cool gym, filled with water and stuff......Ummm is the Gym leader here?

Last edited by Pool; 03-27-2010 at 11:27 AM.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:42 PM   #5357
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

(Hey people)
*NIco thinks and thinks and decided that the blindfold worked so why not use it*
Brother - Logan

Old 03-27-2010, 04:34 AM   #5358
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(What should my Infernape's moveset be?
Flamethower (To take advantage of any weak Sp Defs)
Thunderpunch
Brick Break
Shadow Claw

or
Fire Punch (My Infer's Physical Atk is higher than Sp Atk by 15)
TP
BB
SC?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
I turned to see him "I know It will not be easy of course." said Amber "So you must be Blaze?"

"Ya, I'm the Gym Leader." He boredly tossed his Pokeball and Magmar came out.

Old 03-27-2010, 11:27 AM   #5359
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool88888 View Post
Me: *As I walk into the 5th gym I look around* Wow this is a pretty cool gym, filled with water and stuff......Ummm is the Gym leader here?

(Just posting this so GaaraXSaiFan will see this xD)

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 11:32 AM   #5360
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

(srry guys i am grounded so i cant be active.
Its a great risk to get on right now.)

Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay