Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2010, 04:12 PM   #241
Kuroda Taishi
Banned
 
Kuroda Taishi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the Shadows
Posts: 12,149
Rep Power: 0
Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARINISSOSEXY View Post
Can you see air?
Yes, it is right in front of me. xD
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:13 PM   #242
ninetailnaruto32
Genin Elite
 
ninetailnaruto32's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hidden Leaf Village
Posts: 454
Rep Power: 0
ninetailnaruto32 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
Yes, it is right in front of me. xD

yes , but can you actually see it? you cant!!

just because you cant see something , doesnt mean its not real
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


click on my dragon please ! he is lonely and needs more visitors
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Proud Member Of The Aurora Village !

Last edited by ninetailnaruto32; 03-25-2010 at 04:20 PM.
ninetailnaruto32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:19 PM   #243
Kuroda Taishi
Banned
 
Kuroda Taishi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the Shadows
Posts: 12,149
Rep Power: 0
Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetailnaruto32 View Post
it was written & published by god .
Where? Let me see.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetailnaruto32 View Post
yes , but can you actually see it
Yes I can, I just told you I could, xD. Don't you know how to read? xD
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:20 PM   #244
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG
Moderator
 
Blind Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Virtual Reality
Posts: 4,935
Rep Power: 19
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha
Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
* I will get back to the replies to my comments later.

Air can be tested, the moon can be tested, galaxies can be tested. God, on the other hand, cannot. I find it amazing that Christians believe that a man survived in a "big fish" for three days, or that the earth was completely flooded, but talk about the big bang, and it just blows their mind!
You have an easier time believing that there was nothing and then a big bang occurred and then there was the universe. That sounds very scientific. Truth is Evolution requires just as much faith to believe as creationism.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:27 PM   #245
Kuroda Taishi
Banned
 
Kuroda Taishi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the Shadows
Posts: 12,149
Rep Power: 0
Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
Evolution requires just as much faith to believe as creationism.
Not really, evolution is something you can see happen before your own eyes.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:37 PM   #246
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG
Moderator
 
Blind Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Virtual Reality
Posts: 4,935
Rep Power: 19
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha
Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
Not really, evolution is something you can see happen before your own eyes.
All I have to say is, Prove that statement.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:38 PM   #247
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Hozuki Suigetsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alabama!!
Posts: 803
Rep Power: 0
Hozuki Suigetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
Not really, evolution is something you can see happen before your own eyes.

If evolution is true... Then why haven't we changed? Why are there still monkeys around? Is there any conclusive evidence? No there isn't. Any learned scientist should be familiar with the rather embarrassing test conclusions of Dr. Nutall back in 1904. Nutall's tests concluded that baboons and hoofed animals are related to whales, that pigs are related to tigers! There isn't one ounce of real evidence anywhere in the entire field of biochemistry which proves that men and animals are kin, just theories and wishful thinking.
__________________
Jesus <3's U!

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.


[U]
Hozuki Suigetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:39 PM   #248
Err
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: I liek cake!
Posts: 6,084
Rep Power: 13
Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
All I have to say is, Prove that statement.
This is a God debate. Prove your God.
__________________
Quote:
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:44 PM   #249
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG
Moderator
 
Blind Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Virtual Reality
Posts: 4,935
Rep Power: 19
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha
Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
This is a God debate. Prove your God.
I have already stated that belief in God requires faith. I can't prove God to you, but I can argue against arguments that you provide as for his non-existence.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:46 PM   #250
Err
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: I liek cake!
Posts: 6,084
Rep Power: 13
Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
I have already stated that belief in God requires faith. I can't prove God to you, but I can argue against arguments that you provide as for his non-existence.
Even if all the evidence we find today is wrong (which it's not), it still will not prove your God to be the correct alternative.
__________________
Quote:
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:00 PM   #251
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Hozuki Suigetsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alabama!!
Posts: 803
Rep Power: 0
Hozuki Suigetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
Even if all the evidence we find today is wrong (which it's not), it still will not prove your God to be the correct alternative.
This is my proof.
I'm going to Heaven and others who believe in The Lord Jesus Christ will go also. All who do not believe and reject God will go to Hell, where you will be in torment and burn for all eternity. What if the people, who are burning in Hell, kept remembering times (or seeing times) of everytime God dealt with them and they rejected him or when some one was praying for them? Oh, how sorrowful it must be. Like the rich man and Lazurus. That rich man is still in Hell burning right now. Still wanting that drop of water to soothe his tongue. That will never happen. He still crying out for that lost soul not to come to Hell but to accept Jesus into there lives. God is the same now as he was in the beginning.

The proof is the Bible. That's all you need...
__________________
Jesus <3's U!

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.


[U]

Last edited by Hozuki Suigetsu; 03-25-2010 at 05:03 PM.
Hozuki Suigetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:03 PM   #252
Err
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: I liek cake!
Posts: 6,084
Rep Power: 13
Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki Suigetsu View Post
This is my proof.
I'm going to Heaven and others who believe in The Lord Jesus Christ will go also. All who do not believe and reject God will go to Hell, where you will be in torment and burn for all eternity. What if the people, who are burning in Hell, kept remembering times (or seeing times) of everytime God dealt with them and they rejected him or when some one was praying for them? Oh, how sorrowful it must be. Like the rich man and Lazurus. That rich man is still in Hell burning right now. Still wanting that drop of water to soothe his tongue. That will never happen. He still crying out for that lost soul to accept Jesus into there lives. God is the same now as he was in the beginning.

The proof is the Bible. That's all you need...
None of what you said is testable, including the miraculous stories in the bible. Therefore, it's bad proof.
__________________
Quote:
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:09 PM   #253
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Hozuki Suigetsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alabama!!
Posts: 803
Rep Power: 0
Hozuki Suigetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
None of what you said is testable, including the miraculous stories in the bible. Therefore, it's bad proof.
Why is your heart hardened so? I will be praying for you, that you will see the truth before it's everlasting too late. I've done all I could. I believe I have said as much as needed to be said.
__________________
Jesus <3's U!

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.


[U]
Hozuki Suigetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #254
kentaru
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: pie land
Posts: 4,909
Rep Power: 0
kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru
Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARINISSOSEXY View Post
Can you see air? Didnt think so. How can you know it exists? Becuase your living? Bull . because it could be another reason. Youve never, ever seen the moon up close. Yeah you've seen videos, but theres no proof they were real. Coulda been doctored. Youve never seen a galaxy or anything in space, for you would need to be outside of the milky way to do so, but you believe its there? Germs? Ha! They don't exist,, simply because you cant see it. Scientists could be bullshitting you all the time. "Yeah well thousands of scientists proved it!" Yeah? well thouseands of religous leaders proved God, but you all turn a blind eye. And how do you think the universe started? Boom? Big boom boom? Randomly? Because *NOTHING* compressed so hard it exploded? Hold on. I thought it was nothing. Whatever.

People also ask, very ignorantly I might add, why do bad things always happen if God is so gracious? Because God gave us the power to choose. and it has been the weight of OUR sin that we feel everyday. If everyone changed, which can't happen because of all of the poeple in the world like YOU, then maybe Karma would too. Your bringing this on yourself by ignoring the bible, or the Qu'ran. And I say both because they are based upon the same Ideas.
basicly the big bang happened cause of heat, heat compacted to gether until BOOM that heat created something the universe . its like a yeast, it got hot and expanded
kentaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:20 PM   #255
Err
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: I liek cake!
Posts: 6,084
Rep Power: 13
Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki Suigetsu View Post
Why is your heart hardened so? I will be praying for you, that you will see the truth before it's everlasting too late. I've done all I could. I believe I have said as much as needed to be said.
Then why won't you believe me? I try and try to tell you that God does not exist but your faith does not allow you even doubt God's existence for a second. The world can still be a beautiful place without God. The reward of Heaven and the punishment of Hell keep you fixed on God at all time. If you were raised this way, then you never even had a chance to doubt. I'm being very honest here, and truly mean what I'm saying as much as I know, you truly mean what you say.
__________________
Quote:
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:29 PM   #256
kentaru
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: pie land
Posts: 4,909
Rep Power: 0
kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru
Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki Suigetsu View Post
Why is your heart hardened so? I will be praying for you, that you will see the truth before it's everlasting too late. I've done all I could. I believe I have said as much as needed to be said.
thats another thing

if hes not Christian leave him alone he dosent want to be his views are the truth in his own kind of way and yours are the truth in your kind of way so in short

Spoiler:
dont try to convert, makes you look like an idiot
kentaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:41 PM   #257
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG
Moderator
 
Blind Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Virtual Reality
Posts: 4,935
Rep Power: 19
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha
Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
Then why won't you believe me? I try and try to tell you that God does not exist but your faith does not allow you even doubt God's existence for a second. The world can still be a beautiful place without God. The reward of Heaven and the punishment of Hell keep you fixed on God at all time. If you were raised this way, then you never even had a chance to doubt. I'm being very honest here, and truly mean what I'm saying as much as I know, you truly mean what you say.
Well basically all I have learned from this thread is that no one is willing to debate evidence that could prove that evolution is wrong or any other belief. Hence this thread is doomed to a stalemate until we die.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:44 PM   #258
kentaru
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: pie land
Posts: 4,909
Rep Power: 0
kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru
Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
Well basically all I have learned from this thread is that no one is willing to debate evidence that could prove that evolution is wrong or any other belief. Hence this thread is doomed to a stalemate until we die.
approved
kentaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:53 PM   #259
Err
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: I liek cake!
Posts: 6,084
Rep Power: 13
Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
Well basically all I have learned from this thread is that no one is willing to debate evidence that could prove that evolution is wrong or any other belief. Hence this thread is doomed to a stalemate until we die.
There is exponential evidence that evolution is true compared to the other side that says "God did it". I know I've posted this image before, but it sums what some believers believe nicely.

__________________
Quote:
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 06:21 PM   #260
SuperChoji
Chunin
 
SuperChoji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: behind you... i dissapear everytime you look
Posts: 957
Rep Power: 0
SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: God doesn't exists...

the way i see it.. if there is an afterlife.. thats cool. if there isn't.. then i got nothing to worry about
__________________

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is a Narutard!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.