Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 03-25-2010, 04:12 PM   #241
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARINISSOSEXY View Post
Can you see air?
Yes, it is right in front of me. xD
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:13 PM   #242
ninetailnaruto32
Genin Elite

ninetailnaruto32 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
Yes, it is right in front of me. xD

yes , but can you actually see it? you cant!!

just because you cant see something , doesnt mean its not real

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

click on my dragon please ! he is lonely and needs more visitors
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proud Member Of The Aurora Village !

Last edited by ninetailnaruto32; 03-25-2010 at 04:20 PM.
ninetailnaruto32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:19 PM   #243
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetailnaruto32 View Post
it was written & published by god .
Where? Let me see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetailnaruto32 View Post
yes , but can you actually see it
Yes I can, I just told you I could, xD. Don't you know how to read? xD
Old 03-25-2010, 04:20 PM   #244
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
* I will get back to the replies to my comments later.

Air can be tested, the moon can be tested, galaxies can be tested. God, on the other hand, cannot. I find it amazing that Christians believe that a man survived in a "big fish" for three days, or that the earth was completely flooded, but talk about the big bang, and it just blows their mind!
You have an easier time believing that there was nothing and then a big bang occurred and then there was the universe. That sounds very scientific. Truth is Evolution requires just as much faith to believe as creationism.

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:27 PM   #245
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
Evolution requires just as much faith to believe as creationism.
Not really, evolution is something you can see happen before your own eyes.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:37 PM   #246
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
All I have to say is, Prove that statement.

Old 03-25-2010, 04:38 PM   #247
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Hozuki Suigetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

If evolution is true... Then why haven't we changed? Why are there still monkeys around? Is there any conclusive evidence? No there isn't. Any learned scientist should be familiar with the rather embarrassing test conclusions of Dr. Nutall back in 1904. Nutall's tests concluded that baboons and hoofed animals are related to whales, that pigs are related to tigers! There isn't one ounce of real evidence anywhere in the entire field of biochemistry which proves that men and animals are kin, just theories and wishful thinking.

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Hozuki Suigetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:39 PM   #248
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
All I have to say is, Prove that statement.
This is a God debate. Prove your God.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:44 PM   #249
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Awards Showcase

Quote:
This is a God debate. Prove your God.
I have already stated that belief in God requires faith. I can't prove God to you, but I can argue against arguments that you provide as for his non-existence.

Old 03-25-2010, 04:46 PM   #250
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I have already stated that belief in God requires faith. I can't prove God to you, but I can argue against arguments that you provide as for his non-existence.
Even if all the evidence we find today is wrong (which it's not), it still will not prove your God to be the correct alternative.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:00 PM   #251
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Even if all the evidence we find today is wrong (which it's not), it still will not prove your God to be the correct alternative.
This is my proof.
I'm going to Heaven and others who believe in The Lord Jesus Christ will go also. All who do not believe and reject God will go to Hell, where you will be in torment and burn for all eternity. What if the people, who are burning in Hell, kept remembering times (or seeing times) of everytime God dealt with them and they rejected him or when some one was praying for them? Oh, how sorrowful it must be. Like the rich man and Lazurus. That rich man is still in Hell burning right now. Still wanting that drop of water to soothe his tongue. That will never happen. He still crying out for that lost soul not to come to Hell but to accept Jesus into there lives. God is the same now as he was in the beginning.

The proof is the Bible. That's all you need...

Every moment, thank God.

[U]

Last edited by Hozuki Suigetsu; 03-25-2010 at 05:03 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:03 PM   #252
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki Suigetsu View Post
This is my proof.
I'm going to Heaven and others who believe in The Lord Jesus Christ will go also. All who do not believe and reject God will go to Hell, where you will be in torment and burn for all eternity. What if the people, who are burning in Hell, kept remembering times (or seeing times) of everytime God dealt with them and they rejected him or when some one was praying for them? Oh, how sorrowful it must be. Like the rich man and Lazurus. That rich man is still in Hell burning right now. Still wanting that drop of water to soothe his tongue. That will never happen. He still crying out for that lost soul to accept Jesus into there lives. God is the same now as he was in the beginning.

The proof is the Bible. That's all you need...
None of what you said is testable, including the miraculous stories in the bible. Therefore, it's bad proof.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:09 PM   #253
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
None of what you said is testable, including the miraculous stories in the bible. Therefore, it's bad proof.
Why is your heart hardened so? I will be praying for you, that you will see the truth before it's everlasting too late. I've done all I could. I believe I have said as much as needed to be said.

Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 03-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #254
kentaru
Banned

kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARINISSOSEXY View Post
Can you see air? Didnt think so. How can you know it exists? Becuase your living? Bull . because it could be another reason. Youve never, ever seen the moon up close. Yeah you've seen videos, but theres no proof they were real. Coulda been doctored. Youve never seen a galaxy or anything in space, for you would need to be outside of the milky way to do so, but you believe its there? Germs? Ha! They don't exist,, simply because you cant see it. Scientists could be bullshitting you all the time. "Yeah well thousands of scientists proved it!" Yeah? well thouseands of religous leaders proved God, but you all turn a blind eye. And how do you think the universe started? Boom? Big boom boom? Randomly? Because *NOTHING* compressed so hard it exploded? Hold on. I thought it was nothing. Whatever.

People also ask, very ignorantly I might add, why do bad things always happen if God is so gracious? Because God gave us the power to choose. and it has been the weight of OUR sin that we feel everyday. If everyone changed, which can't happen because of all of the poeple in the world like YOU, then maybe Karma would too. Your bringing this on yourself by ignoring the bible, or the Qu'ran. And I say both because they are based upon the same Ideas.
basicly the big bang happened cause of heat, heat compacted to gether until BOOM that heat created something the universe . its like a yeast, it got hot and expanded
kentaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:20 PM   #255
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Why is your heart hardened so? I will be praying for you, that you will see the truth before it's everlasting too late. I've done all I could. I believe I have said as much as needed to be said.
Then why won't you believe me? I try and try to tell you that God does not exist but your faith does not allow you even doubt God's existence for a second. The world can still be a beautiful place without God. The reward of Heaven and the punishment of Hell keep you fixed on God at all time. If you were raised this way, then you never even had a chance to doubt. I'm being very honest here, and truly mean what I'm saying as much as I know, you truly mean what you say.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:29 PM   #256
kentaru
Banned

Quote:
thats another thing

if hes not Christian leave him alone he dosent want to be his views are the truth in his own kind of way and yours are the truth in your kind of way so in short

Spoiler:
dont try to convert, makes you look like an idiot
Old 03-25-2010, 05:41 PM   #257
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Then why won't you believe me? I try and try to tell you that God does not exist but your faith does not allow you even doubt God's existence for a second. The world can still be a beautiful place without God. The reward of Heaven and the punishment of Hell keep you fixed on God at all time. If you were raised this way, then you never even had a chance to doubt. I'm being very honest here, and truly mean what I'm saying as much as I know, you truly mean what you say.
Well basically all I have learned from this thread is that no one is willing to debate evidence that could prove that evolution is wrong or any other belief. Hence this thread is doomed to a stalemate until we die.

Old 03-25-2010, 05:44 PM   #258
kentaru
Banned

Quote:
Well basically all I have learned from this thread is that no one is willing to debate evidence that could prove that evolution is wrong or any other belief. Hence this thread is doomed to a stalemate until we die.
approved
Old 03-25-2010, 05:53 PM   #259
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
There is exponential evidence that evolution is true compared to the other side that says "God did it". I know I've posted this image before, but it sums what some believers believe nicely.

Old 03-25-2010, 06:21 PM   #260
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

the way i see it.. if there is an afterlife.. thats cool. if there isn't.. then i got nothing to worry about

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote