Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-25-2010, 03:07 PM   #1
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Default Ufc vs.wwe vs.tna

WWE and TNA are fake,but UFC is real fighting.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

18-0

Old 03-25-2010, 03:23 PM   #2
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Ufc vs.wwe vs.tna

ufc owns... surprised that you didnt add WEC into this tho XD

but anyways yah ufc owns due to real fighters honing multiple fightning styles

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
Old 03-25-2010, 03:57 PM   #3
trofet
Genin

trofet is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

WWE because It's more entertaining to watch and sometimes is funny not all serious like UFC..

WWE>MMA>UFC
Old 03-25-2010, 04:00 PM   #4
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

WWE wins because Stone Cold said so.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:04 PM   #5
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Kimbo Slice solos all.The Ice man and Silva arent needed.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 03-25-2010, 05:46 PM   #6
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ufc all day

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 03-25-2010, 05:53 PM   #7
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAtatsukiClanPM9999 View Post
WWE and TNA are fake,but UFC is real fighting.
you answered ur self only ufc people fight and rampage jackson solos(probabley not but he would kick hella asses)
Old 03-25-2010, 06:22 PM   #8
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Kimbo Slice solos all.The Ice man and Silva arent needed.
exactly... kimbo is a great asset to this fight

Spoiler:

1. My best friends
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
Old 03-25-2010, 06:24 PM   #9
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Undertaker.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:26 PM   #10
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
Undertaker.
gets scared sh!tless when he sees real fighting
Old 03-25-2010, 06:26 PM   #11
narutofan99
Banned

narutofan99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

WWE rocks. The reason why I don't like UFC is because it's real. I'd rather settle for entertainment. I mean why watch people beating each other up?
Old 03-25-2010, 06:36 PM   #12
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutofan99 View Post
WWE rocks. The reason why I don't like UFC is because it's real. I'd rather settle for entertainment. I mean why watch people beating each other up?
why? why do ppl gather around a school fight? because its just plain exciting!

plus its an organized fight in ufc. still entertaining.. and due to its reality makes it more entertaining. to know that they are literally giving their fight their all shows the action.

Spoiler:

1. My best friends
Old 03-26-2010, 03:26 AM   #13
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

UFC is entertainment and Real.

Spoiler:

18-0

Old 03-26-2010, 03:27 AM   #14
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Ufc..

Old 03-26-2010, 04:38 AM   #15
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

UFC FTW. Fake fights can't even compare...