Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 03-24-2010, 11:18 PM   #201
Toph
Chunin

Toph is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi killer View Post
God, Jesus anyways, what are you guys talking about?! God makes, Jesus makes miracle, and I didn't
see anyone of them. Do you guys really believe in miracle? And I think if you believe in god, then you're just a slave in mind...
I believe in miracle. I've seen one myself. We're not slaves, but we are the sheep of God while He is our shepherd. In other words, He is not our master to force us to do things that He wants. We have our own free will to choose from.
Toph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:22 PM   #202
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinobi killer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

@ Toph you said that we have own will...

Interesting...

But he punishes for that...
Shinobi killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:22 PM   #203
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

You forgot about that...
Old 03-24-2010, 11:26 PM   #204
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
don't think he does....never did

it's not even really about the - rep

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:29 PM   #205
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

But really it's sad...
Old 03-24-2010, 11:30 PM   #206
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

I want to believe him, I want to pray, but it's all just a crap...
Old 03-24-2010, 11:35 PM   #207
Toph
Chunin

Quote:
@ Toph you said that we have own will...

Interesting...

But he punishes for that...
God doesn't punish, He disciplines. It's like the love of a parent to a child. We are disciplined by our parents when we do something wrong.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:40 PM   #208
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah, he disciplines by inviting us as guest to the hell?
Old 03-24-2010, 11:47 PM   #209
Toph
Chunin

No He doesn't. He's actually guiding us so we won't go to hell.
Old 03-25-2010, 02:37 AM   #210
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toph View Post
Hm... Based on what you said, some Christians are actually perfect. They don't have troubles and trials everyday because God gives them the strength to face it. Those christians that think being a christian is hard are really hypocrites.
Show me someone perfect. I would like to meet these people because I don't believe they exist, and I can say this, based on the fact that your God does not exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanMAX View Post
oh wow i cant believe people can actualy ssit there and say god doesnt exist
It shouldn't really come as a surprise that people don't believe in God, but if it's new to you, welcome to the real world.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 02:54 AM   #211
Toph
Chunin

Well, you can't meet them. They're already dead. But I'm sure there are some out there that is perfect. By the way, the term perfect that I'm trying to say is not the one who doesn't do anything wrong or the one that's good at everything. The word perfect in this case is the one who obeys God.
Old 03-25-2010, 02:56 AM   #212
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well, you can't meet them. They're already dead. But I'm sure there are some out there that is perfect. By the way, the term perfect that I'm trying to say is not the one who doesn't do anything wrong or the one that's good at everything. The word perfect in this case is the one who obeys God.
Then you shouldn't use the word perfect in that context, there's a more appropriate word for that, and that word is "Christian".
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:04 AM   #213
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

@ Err why not "Muslim"?
Old 03-25-2010, 03:12 AM   #214
Toph
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
Then you shouldn't use the word perfect in that context, there's a more appropriate word for that, and that word is "Christian".
Dude, not all Christians are perfect. A lot are actually hypocrites. Don't you read the bible? It exactly used the word PERFECT. John the baptist and his parents were PERFECT.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:20 AM   #215
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Ehh...

Do you think youself "Perfect"?
Old 03-25-2010, 03:20 AM   #216
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Dude, not all Christians are perfect. A lot are actually hypocrites. Don't you read the bible? It exactly used the word PERFECT. John the baptist and his parents were PERFECT.
How can they even claim that? The bible isn't even perfect. So much for the inspired words of God.
Quote:
@ Err why not "Muslim"?
Good point. I thought of that only after I posted that message. But yes, basically any other religious title.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:22 AM   #217
Toph
Chunin

Quote:
Ehh...

Do you think youself "Perfect"?
Lol! No. I'm not even on the half of it.

CORRECTION: To be honest, I guess there really aren't any perfect christians there anymore. But some still are righteous. What Mahatma Ghandi said was right. There is only one true christian that set foot on this world and that was Jesus Christ.

Last edited by Toph; 04-10-2010 at 09:20 AM.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:25 AM   #218
Toph
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
How can they even claim that? The bible isn't even perfect. So much for the inspired words of God.
The bible is perfect. The bible is the word of God, which is perfect. But I'm not saying it exactly said that. It was implied.

Last edited by Toph; 03-25-2010 at 03:28 AM.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:50 AM   #219
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I guess there's no way around God without getting religious scripture involved.

The bible is not perfect, it contradicts itself, it's immoral, it advocates slavery, stoning of people, human sacrifice, promotes gender inequality, among a lot of other things.

By saying this is the word of your God and saying that it's perfect, you are saying that these things are ok. I know you don't consider these things to be moral or just (at least, I would hope not), but believing in the bible is believing all these horrible things.

Last edited by Err; 03-25-2010 at 03:54 AM.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:15 AM   #220
Toph
Chunin

I didn't say it was ok. Besides, you really can't question why God is doing all of these things. Just like I said before, we humans only have a finite mind while God has an infinite one. But I know that He loves all of us very much, that's why He wants to guide us.