Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 06:07 PM   #36081
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
@RockLeesFutureWife: You're unbelievably attractive, your hair put up is quite nice.
Thank you Honey!!!! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShariKage View Post
/happy dance!

lol, me too.

But I have misplaced mine.

/sad face.
*Gives you a cookie*
Old 03-24-2010, 06:08 PM   #36082
SillyTobi
Chunin Exam Proctor

SillyTobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to SillyTobi Send a message via Skype™ to SillyTobi
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

My phones dead!
/schitzophrenic face.

Traveling Madness
Who cares if a few trees are dying?
Old 03-24-2010, 06:08 PM   #36083
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

/takes cookie.

/takes you.

0_o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
Old 03-24-2010, 06:09 PM   #36084
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
I put mah hair up today.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
*fangirl screams**clings :3*

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 03-24-2010, 06:14 PM   #36085
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShariKage View Post
/takes cookie.

/takes you.

0_o
Oh yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
*fangirl screams**clings :3*
I has fangirl.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:21 PM   #36086
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

TheJapaneseKamikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

RLFW , your amazingly Beautiful
Old 03-24-2010, 06:25 PM   #36087
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:
I put mah hair up today.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I spot me a cutie.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:36 PM   #36088
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I put mah hair up today.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Beautiful!

Old 03-24-2010, 06:37 PM   #36089
~blackstar~
Special Jonin Candidate

~blackstar~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

you're so pretty RLFW <333333

Your honesty is appreciated. Unfortunately for you, I don't give a damn.
~Mai
The tears and blood of the dead mixes with an endless quicksand, and further fules the war
~Gaara
remember, you have no rights, so play nice!
~DA

BFFF...F...L?: kiko
other kinda friend person: sagemaster777...77?
Old 03-24-2010, 06:39 PM   #36090
SillyTobi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hi, My name is Jenna.
Spoiler:

This is me.
Nice to meet you.

Traveling Madness
Old 03-24-2010, 06:40 PM   #36091
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

O_O hola jenna
my name is larry.
nice to see u ^^
purdy.......... to, too purdy...... >.<
Old 03-24-2010, 06:40 PM   #36092
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJapaneseKamikaze View Post
RLFW , your amazingly Beautiful
Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
I spot me a cutie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
Beautiful!
Thanks. <3
Old 03-24-2010, 06:41 PM   #36093
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyTobi View Post
Hi, My name is Jenna.
Spoiler:

This is me.
Nice to meet you.
*Licks you*
You ish purdy.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:41 PM   #36094
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Oh yeah.

I has fangirl.
tehe, and her name is sasu ^^

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 03-24-2010, 06:43 PM   #36095
SillyTobi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
O_O hola jenna
my name is larry.
nice to see u ^^
purdy.......... to, too purdy...... >.<
LOLDANKLARRY.
/tackles
Quote:
*Licks you*
You ish purdy.
-is licked-
-licks back-
Thanks.
You're also purdy, daaahlin.

Traveling Madness
Old 03-24-2010, 06:44 PM   #36096
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hi, My name is Jenna.
Spoiler:

This is me.
Nice to meet you.
You're so pretty sis! Yea I said sis xD

Old 03-24-2010, 06:44 PM   #36097
SillyTobi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
You're so pretty sis! Yea I said sis xD
Thanks sis!
I think you're pretty too :3
So do I!
xD

Traveling Madness
Old 03-24-2010, 06:46 PM   #36098
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

TheJapaneseKamikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Jenna, your so beautiful ^_^
Old 03-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #36099
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thanks sis!
I think you're pretty too :3
So do I!
xD
Thank you. :3

/Has a new awesome sis!

Old 03-24-2010, 06:50 PM   #36100
SillyTobi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJapaneseKamikaze View Post
Jenna, your so beautiful ^_^
Omg thanks.
I love you.

Quote:
Thank you. :3

/Has a new awesome sis!
Whoo!
/quickly addds to signature.

Traveling Madness